Pnp Here's a challenge......

DeletedUser

Well, this week in Sparta has been a pretty interesting one:

A large Prophet member lost two of their cities despite their alliance throwing pretty much everything that they had at the conquests (Hi clodovic, we're loving your cities thanks;))

Spartan Nomads - one of the good guys that's been trying to stop the Prophets imploding on itself - realising that the light at the end of the tunnel was a Dragon shaped train and heading over to rejoin some of his former allies in the land of Beer and ....errrrr....more Beer?

It's also noticable that the Prophets in the main seem to be restricting their conquest activities to inactives and a handful of Condemned Cities:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en43/alliance/167/colonizations?page=0

I was thinking about this and actually got a little concerned that the Prophets are no longer able to conquer anyone that actually defends their cities, so I thought I'd come up with a little challenge..purely in the interest of fun, games, beer, and seeing if they are still able to take cities from active players.

The challenge is simple - take one of my cities by successful conquest (doesn't matter which one or by what player) in the next week starting from the date of this post, and I'll happily admit that you guys are able to still bring the fight enough to be considered the No.1 alliance- I may also just quit in the same of losing a city to you and probably perform hari kiri IRL as well (that last part is a joke btw...just thought I better be clear on that for some out there:D)

If you fail to achieve this or even attempt it then I'll be happy in the knowledge that you guys really are a spent force in Sparta, and will enjoy having the right to point this out every chance that I get:cool:

No worries if you don't fancy it guys, it must be a bit tiring being on the receieving end of so many attacks, but I thought I'd try and discover if there's any fighting spirit left in you at all...

Hugs n kisses,

James

DeletedUser32373

Hey Jiblet, how about, to even it out, remove all your troops from the city they choose to conquer and decide to just bam it with LS when the CS arrives. Give them a fair shot so they don't have to waste too many men clearing your city, haha.

DeletedUser

Hey Jiblet, how about, to even it out, remove all your troops from the city they choose to conquer and decide to just bam it with LS when the CS arrives. Give them a fair shot so they don't have to waste too many men clearing your city, haha.

That will completely take away from the challenge. :\

DeletedUser

Errr.....at least half of my cities don't actually have any walls or defensive troops anyway....shouldn't be too hard for them to get a few spy reports. Alternatively they could employ your services as superspy Rick ;)

DeletedUser32373

Hey that was a one-time thing. Or 2, or maybe even 3. But it's not about me, I want to see something that will surprise me. I want to see the Prophets take a city from me, all the way over here in ocean 58. Probably a 50 hour trip or something. Oh no!