Hericles wants to rant

DeletedUser

Hericules this ranting is having the opposite effect on me. I want to invite you more than ever now! Hahaha

DeletedUser

he was a member for awhile, oh the good old days, I think you should Join and quit ever alliance on Beta, I am sure there is an award for that

DeletedUser

If he did join ml, be a downer for players in 44.eGOD get deeper into 54!

DeletedUser

If he did join ml, be a downer for players in 44.eGOD get deeper into 54!

"eGOD, push deeper into my alliance's core" - With pleasure Wayne. With pleasure.

Still in the process of transitioning into o54 from o63. I've gotten 12 cities in o54 in around 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

The latest invite now comes with promises of leadership status... and if they are stupid enough to grant me that I'll kick all their members! Maybe then they'll get the message!

You should definitely do it

DeletedUser

I'm a bad bad Hericles... LEAGUE OF BROTHERS alliance is no more..
A warning
Mass mail today at 7:37 PM
I turned down the invite to this alliance 3 times... yet still you persisted, offering me founder status. Big mistake.

NEVER NEVER give a complete stranger founder status, because they may well do what I am about to do now... dissolve your alliance!

Yes, I am evil, nasty and an unpleasent player... but you are stupid leaders. Hopefully you will learn from this lesson.

I also noticed you invited Redneck Woman into your alliance today... why would the highest ranking player in the game, happily leading a successful alliance want to join you guys? Think before you splash those invites around people.

Sorry... but you asked for this!

DeletedUser

lol, I noticed that :p

I was wondering why you chose to join an alliance where the highest player has about 1,007,000 points less than you :p

DeletedUser12662

I feel the need to quote the big guy in phalanx who keeps attacking me.

"Looks like you pulled a Zolen."

DeletedUser

I feel the need to quote the big guy in phalanx who keeps attacking me.

"Looks like you pulled a Zolen."

Theres a big guy in Phalanx attacking you?

you are the biggest player in Phalanx...

DeletedUser

thats awesome hericles what did the people in the alliance have to say about that ;)

DeletedUser

thats awesome hericles what did the people in the alliance have to say about that ;)

They were just kids, but were surprisingly stoical about it... they all apparently know each other in RL so are well on the way to reforming. I was actually kinda glad about that.

DeletedUser

thats not a rant it should be more like, "those kids they new eachother in real life so they are putting that damn alliance back together ;)

DeletedUser

thats not a rant it should be more like, "those kids they new eachother in real life so they are putting that damn alliance back together ;)

I can do rants about penguins if you like?
.. one in particular always comes to mind... you're not related are you?

DeletedUser

Rant #4... rinse wash repeat.

Sometimes I feel Grepolis is like the Twilight Zone (the decent one, not the remake).. I feel like Rod Serling introducing tonights excursion... but maybe its just Groundhog Day!

You have just been invited into the JamieAcosta alliance
Jun 23, 2011 10:29 PM

Hericles today at 10:33 PM
The beginner's protection for this player will run out in on 6/29/11 at 2:37 AM .

See you then

KeithPoitierJr today at 10:34 PM
what do you mean your going to attack me?

Hericles today at 10:34 PM
yes

KeithPoitierJr today at 10:36 PM
what for i didnt do anything beside invite you to a alliance which i would appreciate it if your would accept

Hericles today at 10:38 PM
Give me ONE good reason why I should join your alliance. Maybe then I won't attack you... it better be a GOOD reason though. A reason good enough to choose your alliance over the 100 others that would accept me.

... go on, amaze me...

,,,NO REPLY

DeletedUser

and building a ton of defense troops (15 archerers and 5 swords oh yeah)

attack with a slinger nuke and see what happens