Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Issue 2

DeletedUser48096

Welcome readers to issue two of the Hermonassa Guardian.

After a furious round of ghosting's some high profile and some not quite so, The world is starting to look a little sparse. AK42000 is gone, And good riddance to him. But also so has Mighty Oxen. This created a bind for TD as he occupied two wonder island spots. ApocZT being the caring considerate individuals sought to protect his ghosts. But again they failed to stand up to both the attacking prowess and power of the Transient Drifters.

While this time they failed to crash the server again (Would have been a third time if managed it), they did reclaim both of Oxens cities. This means TD lost control of two wonder islands but as it stands TD is still ahead of Apoc on both wonders and this author is sure that in yet another Resources Race, TD will win... AGAIN... It appears that this race was all in vein for Apoc as Apoc Tomb at the time of this writing is at Level 5 and their Colossus is at Level 4. While TD has two wonders at Level 9 with only one level to go until rebuilding their wonders after this little mishap. It would appear on paper that this ghosting has occurred a few weeks too soon for Apoc.

The author of this fine publication would also like to congratulate Apoc on their op on The GM, as well as the feat of motivating some of their semi-active simmers to take part in this op. We at the Guardian are also informed that TD would like to congratulate Apoc on this op and taking three cities off GM. But the team here at the Guardian would question the wisdom in giving a large and active frontier player yet more BP and even more free slots? Even more so when there is plenty of inactives and ghosts around, some of which are perhaps in what could be potentially strategic locations to both Apoc and TD. Once again this appears very much as Apoc looking to settle personal grudges rather than having their eyes on the bigger picture or looking at strategic locations. This isn't the first time certain members of Apoc have been accused of this and once again it appears to ring true.

We at the Guardian would also like to offer our most sincest condolences to Archidiamedes and his family following the recent loss of his Grandparent.

We at the Hermonessa Guardian Find any accusations of bias laughable as we here the guardian pride ourselves in offering the finest journalism of the latest events here on Hermonassa. We at the team pride ourselves as being both as objective and "Fair and Balanced" as Murdochs flagship media platform Fox News.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you will find it was 4 cities that he lost.

As for why i think you will find it was because everyone hates him. Can't understand why.

DeletedUser48096

Considing that in a recent interview with the Hermonassa times, GM acknowledged that he had not even heard of some of the players who attacked him. Let alone attacked them previously so as I said the Team here at the Hermonassa Guardian are as a result compiling our sources and have concluded that they were put up to this by someone who appears to lack the vision capable of leading a sucessful alliance as well as lacking the ability to see the bigger picture and pick strategic targets. The Hermonassa Guardian is however at a loss as to who in Apoc that might be...... Any ideas Jonny?

DeletedUser

It looks like this forum is dying faster than Hermonassa. I never thought I'd see the day when GGN could post twice without being accused of some diabolical scheme to defraud and humiliate everyone in Apoc :p

DeletedUser48096

I know Mr Beef, Whats going on? Whats this forum coming to when Iam not being accused of doing something heinous or deceptful.. Its madness.....

I think I might have to try and purposely involve myself in some other crazy Conspiracy Theory just so I can be accused here, A good chance to rekindle the days of old of course.. :heh:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
We at the Guardian are also informed that TD would like to congratulate Apoc on this op and taking three cities off GM. But the team here at the Guardian would question the wisdom in giving a large and active frontier player yet more BP and even more free slots?

To answer the last bit the world/server is dead..GM always went on and on ...and on and on about how great he was/is..not so great now..4 cities and some really pathetic PM's to apoc/ZT about his prowess instantly disproved..so i'd give him all the DBP he wants to play a dead server but knowing he can't play worth a damn is priceless.

GGN said:
Once again this appears very much as Apoc looking to settle personal grudges rather than having their eyes on the bigger picture or looking at strategic locations
again what else is there to do but settle grudges? you do know you won the server right..i mean you haven't stopped going on about it , so i assume you do realise anyone left is just humouring you or themselves at this stage.

Ah all the endless boasting and balls , awful attempt at PNP, awful sportsmanship (again) from TD's mouthpiece and not a word from The mighty GM after getting turned inside out by less than a dozen Apoc players from a dead alliance on a dead server with all of TD backing him up lol!!!!. Keep going tho GGN its a 400 cap server - if you all stay active you can keep it open forever, take every city and turn it into hyperborea 2.0 -pretty much the way you play anyway..prety embarrassing that such an inactive alliance took 2 wonders off you and your best reply is -we will build them again'..lacklustre.

DeletedUser48096

So much for Bans.. And there was me hoping you had been perminantly silenced..

Jamo as I described, Apoc had the oppotunity to slow down our rebuilding of our wonders. But instead they choose to attack GM in oceans miles from our wonders. As I said this is counter productive to halting our rebuilding considering Apoc has pulled down a couple of their own wonders and seemed intent on rebuilding their own wonders.

My comment about attacking prowess was simply noting that when Apoc lost control of their wonder islands, They were unable to get control of them back. But we on the other hand were not only able to take wonder cities off Apoc, We were able to hold them. That is why I note TDs offensive prowess, Because we were sucessful in our aims both in attack and defence.. Apoc were not..

you do know you won the server right..i mean you haven't stopped going on about it........................ Ah all the endless boasting and balls

Your Delusional Jams.. Where did I mention about us winning the server above?.

In fact anyone reading this post who didnt already know likely wouldnt realize that the server is won and the crowns already handed out. I didn't even mention that was the case did I?..

Also consider that only a few months ago yourself, Arch and Cod were attempting to be relentless in your bragging. You seem happy to give but unwilling to take.... Personally I consider turnabout fair play... Besides as I said, Where did I mention us winning the server above? I have only once brought that up here on these forums and when I did I was congratulating Apoc on their efforts. So once again Jamo..... You are talking your normal nonsense and perhaps reading words that Iam not writing..

Apoc players from a dead alliance

That would be your description of Apoc, Not mine.... That would also be a rather idiotic looking strawman of what I didn't say.

prety embarrassing that such an inactive alliance took 2 wonders off you

Shows that you have not logged on to herm in some time or actually talked to anyone on Herm as Apoc didnt take two wonders off us. Oxen ghosted and as a result we lost control of the island before we were able to retake them as two of his cities were loaded with Apoc support. We re-captured them both killing all the support but that was after Oxen had ghosted. So rebuilding them is the only option left..... Correct?

While on the other hand we did however take 3 wonders off Apoc, As you likely already know.. So would that come under your description of "prety embarrassing"? ;)

DeletedUser

GGN said:
So much for Bans.. And there was me hoping you had been perminantly silenced..

Yes it's absolutely gutting when someone who is a detriment to the whole server is ban and comes back so easily, i know the feeling believe me ;)

Also thanks for highlighting my spelling issue...Iam, i mean Iam so ,so ,so grateful (Iam really) :p

GGN said:
So once again Jamo..... You are talking your normal nonsense and perhaps reading words that Iam not writing..

I refer the gentleman to my many other previous statements where he has been misinterpreted by me ....and everyone else in the universe.

GGN said:
Oxen ghosted and as a result we lost control of the island before we were able to retake them as two of his cities were loaded with Apoc support

Six and half a dozen, in one breath you slag of apoc for not taking their WW islands back and then in the next say how you can't take 2 ghosts because they are stacked with support...

Where is the GM BTW? ..and can we get Jon to post some of his (obviously censored ) Pm's please- some of them are truly poiniant at this stage, there was me genuinely thinking he could play too..noisy little guy when cod was losing cities( very noisy in EN81 too, calling players cowards seems to be a trait), awful lot of talk about how we were all cowards blah blah blah..4 cities gone and not 1 word on the forums. How strange.

DeletedUser45577

Clarification here Jamo. :)
The two cities referred to both belonged to Mighty Oxen, one on the Tomb and one on The Colossus. He first went inactive and Apoc stacked the harbours and loaded them with dlu's. Then the cities ghosted knocking both Wonders down to 9. TD has retaken both cities, one by GP, the other by kingbeef with no reinforcements sent in from Apoc.

DeletedUser48096

I refer the gentleman to my many other previous statements where he has been misinterpreted by me ....and everyone else in the universe.

Apples and Oranges Jams.. you are admitting to purposely misrepresenting my words, How very honest you are about your own dishonesty. Did I actually write any or the things you have attritubted to me?.. Nope.... You acknowledge that then suggest Iam misrepresenting you?... Pot meet kettle as its you who is misrepresenting me since you cannot even paraphrase that from anything I have written. As a result it is an extremely dishonest attempt at a strawman fallacy on your part.

Six and half a dozen, in one breath you slag of apoc for not taking their WW islands back and then in the next say how you can't take 2 ghosts because they are stacked with support...

Yep and it is still more than Apoc managed to achieve with their offense on both their own and our wonder islands. You are welcome to point at our failure to retake those cities before they ghosted but as I recall that Apoc were in a similar situation not so long ago, Where they also failed to retake a ghost on their wonder island, But not only that.. They also failed to defend it as if Iam remembering correctly... We took it..

Also Jams, Iam not a grammer nazi, My written English is terrible and I dont deny that. If I called you out for something it was for the statement, Not the spelling.

Also nice to see you are being selective on the points to address and avoiding the points you know you are going down a dead end with, Keep digging and dodging Jams... Its a waste of time BTW...

DeletedUser

admit it GGN, you missed me. No noone will think less of you if you just say the words 'Jamo. i love you. i have always loved you, in fact i think about you all the time. I missed you when you were gone..so very very much..from the first moment we met i knew it was you..only you'

Cheers for the clarification MC -but was he VM or just inactive? As you could of internalised without the need for ghosting, level dropping the wonder if you cleared the stacked city ..assuming it was him being inactive unless apoc filled it as soon as it ghosted..Reclarification required..

GGN said:
My written English is terrible and I dont deny that.

Must come in handy working in CERN ...but i'm sure working there doesn't require you to be proficient in something as rudimentary as your native tongue.

Edit= still no word from Australia's finest Grepolis bluffer? Hmmmm

DeletedUser48096

Admit I missed you? Not likely. I missed you like you apparently miss the inside of that portapotty.. What was it?, Locked in and had to be cut out by the fire brigade? Haaaa how embarrassing... It would be a shame if someone shared that story here wouldn't it... Oh wait... I guess my acquisition of your DNA and my visit to the local voodoo witch apparently doctor worked then. ;)

Must come in handy working in CERN ...but i'm sure working there doesn't require you to be proficient in something as rudimentary as your native tongue.

Didnt I already explain that me working at CERN was as true as some of the claims made about me.. As I have already explained to you more than once, I wrote that because I knew you would bring it up. It was part of my "I write things that aren't true and watch Jammo go off on a false tangent about it" ploy.. And it worked..

As for my native tongue, Who are you to say what my native tongue is?.. Maybe Iam more like you than you think and my native tongue isn't actually English? or maybe Iam a lazy with my grammar or perhaps I do it on purpose?. Who are you to make assertions either way?

DeletedUser

TD has retaken both cities, one by GP, the other by kingbeef with no reinforcements sent in from Apoc.

On the contrary Mike, a shed load of support landed after the city was taken. If you want something embarrassing then I'll share a story with you Jamo. After the city on our Tomb island was taken, it was stacked up with defence from Apocalypse only, nothing at all from TD. A couple of days later some clever soul from Apoc cast chain lightning on the city :rolleyes:

As for our wonders dropping a level, we had decided that we could live with that and rebuild before Apocalypse and that the risk of having to revolt the city and wait 12 hours before the CS landing wasn't necessary. We decided to wait for it to ghost and rebuild it from pretty early on.

DeletedUser48096

Exactly KB, Since we knew Apoc was miles behind with their own wonders it was worth the risk.

DeletedUser

Thanks GGN just confirmed what i already thought about our new server/ alliance.
GGN said:
It was part of my "I write things that aren't true and watch Jammo go off on a false tangent about it" ploy.. And it worked..

So how that works both ways now -give Kamwei my regards. ;)

DeletedUser48096

Lol, What did you expect? That people wouldn't laugh at you behind your back when you tell stories about your misfortune and make delusional comments like suggesting Iam "Devastated" that you are back... If you want the truth from my very own keyboard Iam more than a little relieved actually. As much as it pains me to admit it, To some minor and insignificant extent.... These forums had gotten a little boring without you, Sir Cod or Arch............

Now pass me a bucket to be sick into....

You really don't get the game I played on you do you? I purposely made a knowingly false off the cuff remark about the German sense of humour and from that you assumed I was German based on that comment. I listed CERN as my Location in my profile and you suggested I worked there (Despite the fact it was listed as my Location, not my Employment....) In case you didnt realize it I was proving a point. That point being that you are picking your own narrative and trying to read between the lines of what is written, And not what is actually written. So thanks for proving my point.... Again and Again....

DeletedUser44426

Didn't think this could get anymore dull and pointless then it already is.