Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Issue 2

The GM

Phrourach
Notice you didn't answer my question about my previous challenge to you in En82 and all the fools you brought to bring me down.

What are you on about? Why would I go anywhere to bring you down, you do it to yourself all on your own?? The fact that you even think people give a toss about where you go or what you do is laudible at best! You don't even play Grep, lol. If it wasn't for the externals (your game), no one would even know you exist.

P.S Your question was answered the first time you asked it, imbecile. Oh and just to let you know, I am still there in that world, where are you?

Nop i dont condone what stacks wrote at all. It was just as bad as you but in fairness
1. You have all the previous for abusing people by PM so you must bring it out in people.
2. All you do is try to offend people by PM

Really? Show me one? In fact until your buddy Stacks started sending vile messages over and over I had never resorted to such tactics. If I had I would have been banned like others from TD when Apoc went crying to support. Nope, had nothing on me. If you mean a bit of trash talk like many others in Apoc have done then go suck on a lolly, you baby. It is called antagonism (Jonny it means taking the p%ss) and by god I am good at it. Just look at your mate Jonny, he has been in tears for months lol. Even when you left Herm in such a dispicable manner Jam, did you ever get a vile pm from me?

GREP IS A GAME MUPPET.. RL IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ANYONE WITH A RL.

Well that certainly counts you out doesn't it? Your life is Herm, look at all your alias's you have. Heed your own words there sport.

P.S Thanks for signing off as myself with a neg rep Jamo. How do I know its you? Well that is easy, Jonny and yourself are the only ones here from Apoc and I know for a fact that Jonny would struggle to spell GM.

Last edited:

The GM

Phrourach
I got nearly 2000 BP in one hit one one city.

Can you please start that again in English please buddy? I will try and decipher the mess you have just written....You are saying you got 2000 BP from clearing a ghost? Well you truly are a fine man Jonny, wish I played like you. Seeing you admit you haven't taken a city from an active player this year (2015 for you John, just to save you thinking), I'm guessing that is a good achievement in your eyes?

u want a one on one. Give me a start time.

You will know when I am coming for you, so much more fun taking your alliances cities from them first. Even with your huge advantage you have had on me city wise, your nappy is getting in the way of your codgers. Unlike you who sits away and sims, I fight battles everyday and when I am back to full strength, you will know about it.

By the way, can you please for the last time answer the question "Why you haven't taken an active player's city in 2015" (Thats this year John)

Just to back up my case, take a good look at this one all and have a good laugh! I can bring more up if you like John?
Jonny_Inactives_LOL.png

Is this more pathetic sad lonely virgin lies. Those are your messages to me.

And? Is there a problem with what I wrote? Hit the nail on the head though didn't I?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

so now i deleted all my quotes GGN lol! ?????Pathetic even by your standards, more guess work or blatant lies

Can you even read Jamo? Or are you once again reading between the lines of what Iam writing?

"I bet however that Jamo has now gone back and removed all associated quotes from that page so even if someone was to go back now and look for those quotes"

Where did I say that was what you actually did? I assumed that was something you would have done in order to cover your tracks.

But as Mike himself posted on the skype page.

"To clarify here.
While kam may have started to tell GGN the jamo story, it was me that provided some clarification of what kam was talking about. So I too am to blame.
However, I will NOT apologise to someone for acting like a d**k".

Wait... But why is Mike refusing to apologise?... I thought you didnt ask them to say sorry?...... Your story is kinda falling apart here Jams.

since you have already acknowledged Kamwei apologised and here we have Mike saying he wont apologise because he thinks your acting like a d**k... But I thought you didnt expect either of them to apologise for sharing a funny story with me....

Also since now your cover story that this was an invention to locate leaks is starting to fall apart now as we can see that you expected apologies for sharing the story. Kamwei did apologise, Mike did not. Plus I would add that if any of the Peaky Blinders leaders are reading this, Dont hold it against Kam. What did he share with me? Nothing that would effect TD here on Herm and no intel of any kind on the status of Apoc any players. All he did was repeat a funny story that perhaps Jamo should have been more careful about who he told.... Dont hold this against him....

Furthermore in another startling revelation the Hermonassa Guardian has managed to get our hands on an exclusive picture of Jamo actually stuck in a portapotty!!! This really is groundbreaking Journalism here folks!

th.jpeg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Curious Jonny?

With all those screenshots from GMs conversations with Stacks Iam wondering why do we not see stacks replies?... I would ask that we perhaps see the whole conversation rather than just cut screenshots of just GMs words and not the replies or inciting comments from Stacks. As a result the comment stands alone as a quotemine of GMs word with no context as to why GM made such a comment?. As a result for the sake of intellectual honesty I would ask that you share the entire coms, rather than just the cut outs of just GMs words.

I know I have explained this to Sir Cod multiple times but since you appear slow on the uptake I would therefore would suggest you perhaps spend a few moments and google the word.... "Quotemine"....

The GM

Phrourach
You know the thing that makes me laugh so much GGN is the amount of time taken by Jonny to sift through comms with other people just to try and put it on me at my expense. Hahahaha, what a child. I went through some of my comms with Jonny and found this pearler;

Jonny_The_Sour.png

If only I had a sensitive soul I may cry over that :eek: So mean Jonny, so so low. And to answer your question mum was over the moon. She stills laughs everytime I mention Grep and the most inept leaders to ever play the game are all found in Apoc. And here I was thinking Jamo & Stacks were the only ones obsessed with my mum?

Heaven forbid I may re-post Stacks comments but that would be unfair. He is not here to defend himself yet Jonny has taken it upon himself to belittle his own team mate. Once again bro, you are the ultimate team man!

Wouldn't it be nice when this is all over for you to invite me over for tea Jonny? I bet you bake lovely homemade pork pies served with a bitter lemon sauce. What drink is your poison there pal, I will bring it in bucket loads. Perhaps then and only then will you strike up the courage to answer just one of the questions you have been asked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So no actual evidence of your implications/Statements GGN? Apology accepted. I forgive you for all your lies, backpedding and false accusations. Consider yourself absolved.

Say 5 hail Jamos and we are done here :)

Also for the final time i requested no apology from Kam/mike or TD -infact i think he is a good guy and would be happy to print the exchange we had (although it was entirely unsolicited) except i don't drag people onto the externals ever.
Also if mike thinks i am being a d as you say he has my Skype and can pm me anytime to tell me so, rather than pass messages thru you, i have no idea why mike is saying he 'wont apologise' as you say, because i never expected , wanted or thought he should nor has he anything to say 'sorry' for.... Again for the record YOU started all this GGN not I, I was leaving in peace and quiet without doing any of the things you alleged me to of done. Hoew this makes me the guilty party in your or 'allegedly' mikes eyes is beyond me -see the whole point of PB is it was a fresh start for all, when it became clear this wasn't the case for me (which i understand entirely) i decided to leave - you disrespected that entirely as is your form.

GM said:
P.S Thanks for signing off as myself with a neg rep Jamo

LOL! you'll know when i Neg rep you as i have enough + rep to sink you a whole bar each time..and i sign mine every time , whoever is doing it has a great sense of humour tho..i smell fish :)

GM said:
Even when you left Herm in such a dispicable manner Jam, did you ever get a vile pm from me?
Nope when i left in a 'despicable ' manner it was by giving you a city in 54 so you were quite nice about it as i recall lol!!!

BTW to answer you question i am very much still in Taras ( and in Sinope). And i'm not obssesed with your mum at all..infatuated maybe but not obssesed..maybe you can start calling me 'Daddy' :p

DeletedUser48096

Well as you know Iam an Atheist so the Catholic absolvement of "hail [insert whatever you want]" doesn't absolve anything in my mind and to be perfectly honest I would very much take the same approach as Mike here and ask why should I apologise for your failure to correctly read what is written?. Why should I apologise to you, when you are being a "D**k"?..

I would suggest you go back inside the portapotty and lick the inside of the toilet bowl, Because that would be a more likely event than me saying sorry for your own failings. I could by this same logic employed by you now demand that you apologise to me also for attempting to slander me all those times previously.

DeletedUser

To err is Human , to forgive is divine. You are forgiven whether you like it or not GGN, your own backpedding and continued slants are worth more than any apology for your lies. Priceless.

As i said before Apology accepted.

Српски Исус опрашта

DeletedUser48096

Accusing me of lying to you?.. When and where? and also prove it was a lie.. This is getting tiresome Jamo..

If you are reading that as apology from me then you are delusional as I think in the minds of anybody reading this would acknowledge that apology from me would have to be the most insincere non-existant apology ever made. Perhaps you could absolve your own sins before attempting to absolve me of mine?.

Well Mr Serbian Jesus.. I guess this is as good a time as any to announce that I have decided to join Judaism, After all I think we all know what the Jews did to Jesus..

DeletedUser48096

Oy Vey!!

Nice of you to edit this in after I had posted my reply to your original part of the comment.

Also for the final time i requested no apology from Kam/mike or TD -infact i think he is a good guy and would be happy to print the exchange we had (although it was entirely unsolicited) except i don't drag people onto the externals ever.
Also if mike thinks i am being a d as you say he has my Skype and can pm me anytime to tell me so, rather than pass messages thru you, i have no idea why mike is saying he 'wont apologise' as you say, because i never expected , wanted or thought he should nor has he anything to say 'sorry' for.... Again for the record YOU started all this GGN not I, I was leaving in peace and quiet without doing any of the things you alleged me to of done. Hoew this makes me the guilty party in your or 'allegedly' mikes eyes is beyond me -see the whole point of PB is it was a fresh start for all, when it became clear this wasn't the case for me (which i understand entirely) i decided to leave - you disrespected that entirely as is your form.

Jamo, the comment from Mike clearly shows he is REFUSING to apologise to you, That was a comment that according to Mike he posted on the Blinders Skype page.

Michael Cook said:
What I posted on the PB Skype page:

"To clarify here.
While kam may have started to tell GGN the jamo story, it was me that provided some clarification of what kam was talking about. So I too am to blame.
However, I will NOT apologise to someone for acting like a d**k."

Like I said before I would trust him over you any day of the week. But the fact is he refused to apologise, Now two possibilties exist here... Either you demanded/expected apologies or they came to you on their own backs and apologised.. Now option two makes little sense since they had nothing to apologise for as like I have already said they didnt share anything other than a little bit of gossip. They shared nothing that would benefit TD or nothing that would effect the events on either Herm or Zancule. So it begs the question of what have they done wrong and what they felt the need to apologise for in the first place? Also lets not forget that Schadenfreude is a natural human emotion after all and we all do it, Even you Jamo.

Now on the other hand option one makes more sense, Since if the story was true. You would likely feel very humiliated with me telling this story here and would likely see them in a negitive light because of it and as a result expect apologies from them. Actions as I said speak louder than words Jams.... Even you Jamo. Now while I may have disrespected your 'Quiet' departure attempt I would ask that you consider your wrap sheet as you have been trying to slander me at every occasion previously. As a result I consider Karma to be a bit of a b***h in this situation.. Besides what does you leaving "Quietly" have to do with this story? Unless you are planning on taking up a more perment residancy in that portaloo?

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Jamo, the comment from Mike clearly shows he is REFUSING to apologise to you, That was a comment that according to Mike he posted on the Blinders Skype page.

So where did i ask mike for an apology????..are we going round in circles like this all day what don't you get? Mike i know you read this so please come on here and tell me where i asked, demanded , hinted or suggested you or anyone else owed me any apology? In the slightest, even the nearest hint will do..or alternatively confirm or deny i deleted any of Skype messages from the PB room or PM'd you or anyone else regarding any strop..have i even commented on the PB forum at all? am i still in the Skype room to read any comments you or anyone else makes?

Will GGN ever understand anything that runs contrary to his corrupted narrative ?Just because mike is refusing to apologise doesn't mean i or anyone else asked him too...
In the words of Basil Fawlty
'I could spend my whole life having this conversation, please, please try to understand before one of us dies'

GGN = manuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM

DeletedUser48096

I note you make no attempt to address the logical reasoning and all the while you still fail to address the logical path options laid out by me. Plus I always thought Jesus was an illogical concept, Serbian Jesus is just an impossibility.

Like I said Jams I only have what I have been told by others. I have no direct access to the Blinders skype page and I don't want it either so nothing I get will be primary evidence. But, that said.

[06/08/2015 05:53:08] Michael Cook: He expected us to but Kam stepped up before that and I flat out refused.
[06/08/2015 05:53:35] Michael Cook: He said that he knew TD'ers "were behind it"
[06/08/2015 05:54:12] Michael Cook: He also said that kam's apology "wasn't genuine". And knew the TD'ers wouldn't apologise.
[06/08/2015 05:55:07] Michael Cook: I will never apologise for him being a d***

Are you seriously going to tell me that based on the above comments that you weren't pushing or expecting apologies? Like I said though, Neither of them had anything to apologise for in my view..

But this is all a diversion on your part, Taking away from the real issue. As if you pretending to be hollier than thou wasnt bad enough.

Will GGN ever understand anything that runs contrary to his corrupted narrative ?
Hahahahahaha, Pot meet Kettle..

DeletedUser

Yet again where did I ask for or request an apology from anyone? you are very particular about your own wording of posts and what they mean so why now try and divine what i meant thru a third party when you don't have a non existent message fro me which you claimed as the basis for all your previous posts?? Are you going to print this irrefutable evidence or not..???
Or are you going to pass off Misinterpretations of what other people think my motives may of been (without any evidence whatsoever, none in the slightest)to back up your own misinterpretations of what actually happened or am i misinterpreting you again? Conjecture court rules you have no evidence just hearsay..move to strike GGN from the externals..sustained.

Had no idea Mikes interpretations of trying to divine my motives for saying and doing absolutely nothing held weight of evidence in your head for a non existent event over a non existent incident and its limited repruccusions to any one whatsoever..but keep going this is getting surreal now.:p

As for me saying KAMs apology was insincere this is what we said - notice he apologies (unsolicited) and i say what exactly? 'no problem'..then you get on the externals with 3 posts that contradict him and then i say with everything you(GGN) adds it contradicts what he is saying- not that he is insincere (this is because i had no idea mike was now the one filling in the blanks as you claim not Kam), sorry Kam didn't want to bring you here but he keeps coming back like the most retarded terminator ever.
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 18.43.10.png

Anyway still awaiting your evidence mate that is 6 requests now to back up 1 statement you made...

Since this began you have
1. Specifically accused me of demanding apologies from Kam and mike cook
2.accused me of deleting Skype messages to cover my story
3. said i demanded apologies from several players and a whole alliance
4. dragged what was a simple issue onto en 72 for your own amusement
5.accused me of disrupting another alliance on another server when i haven't done anything accept hand over my cities -not so much as a Skype message, pm or forum post.

All without evidence , non at all. and AGAIN you started all this mate no one else just little old you in your little old self assured head. Now as i have things to do in RL that involve slightly more important things than this, my correspondent The frog shall now address any queries you may have for the next 48 hrs - no WIFI i am afraid and i won't pay 10 euro a MB to read you in that time (or my company won't rather :p)
[06/08/2015 05:53:08] Michael Cook: He expected us to but Kam stepped up before that and I flat out refused.
Iexpected you to Mike ??where exactly did i say this and how did you therefore gauge my expectations?
[06/08/2015 05:53:35] Michael Cook: He said that he knew TD'ers "were behind it"
erm he was right...:D

[06/08/2015 05:54:12] Michael Cook: He also said that kam's apology "wasn't genuine". And knew the TD'ers wouldn't apologise.

no read the above actual PM the only convo i had- notice the time lapse and the corresponding posts from GGN on the externals.

06/08/2015 05:55:07] Michael Cook: I will never apologise for him being a d***

really mate? After all the nice things i said about you how is me leaving without fuss being a d as you say? tell me i'd love to know. you asked me about coming to the new server what did i say 'come on over buddy' Archi once Pm'd me saying 'you have fallen for mikes nice guy act ' and i laughed it off but your silence here speaks volumes mate, least you could do after reading all this drivel is have the courtesy to confirm i'm not a liar, or contact me in game or by Skype to talk it out..but passing info from one server where we are meant to start again as friends like you wanted to be used as PNP on a server where we are enemies makes ME the D lolololololololol! TD logic (it was probably nate eh?)

DeletedUser

You know the thing that makes me laugh so much GGN is the amount of time taken by Jonny to sift through comms with other people just to try and put it on me at my expense. Hahahaha, what a child. I went through some of my comms with Jonny and found this pearler;

View attachment 11453

Why would i need to sift through my comms. That one from me was sent to you as part of the replies to this message which started it all.
57b95ad4eb062f9d83d7b27035915b44.png

It's still on my first page of messages. Almost right next to the message that stacks forwarded to me. If you want to see the whole message GGN i will forward it to you.

As for taking an active players city. As soon as you decide to give me a start date and time for our one on one i will gladly take as many cities from you as i have slots. But i'm starting to think you are just some useless mouthy little nothing who will never go one on one with me. I'll wait, for now, but remember the world might be closing soon so don't take too long chicken.

As for the 2000 BP. Sorry dummy but that was the bp i gained putting your city into revolt.
Didn't you post that report in your forum when you went crying for help. You see i didn't need to take a city from you. I just needed you to get a load of support sent to one city so others could take your cities easier.

DeletedUser

I was going to quote specific claims/threats/falsehoods and respond to them but I don't have a spare week so, instead I'll post a little excerpt from a conversation I had with stacks:

Read from the bottom said:
stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 20:02
Damm saw it girl u a boss! Hard to keep track with so many city's

kingbeef on 2015-07-20 at 18:52
Look at the link I sent you. That's why I posted it for you.

How can you not remember it. Surely you must remember it happening.

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 18:30
And what city did u think u took from me? Why u dodging that ?

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 18:29
Okay Burger King have it your way

kingbeef on 2015-07-20 at 18:23
What is suspect about a 'dude' with 'the beef' in his name? What is 'the beef' by the way? Its not referring to any particular beef. Its more of an Ian botham type of beef.

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 16:35
Haha a dude with the beef in his name? Hum ? Kinda suspect? And which city u take of mine only lost 3 in this world one by GM and eldefred

kingbeef on 2015-07-20 at 15:54
You say my stats suck but you've never taken an active city in this world :O

BPs mean nothing if you don't use them effectively.

...and I'm male by the way :)

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 14:47
U a funny girl

kingbeef on 2015-07-20 at 14:03
Pay attention

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 12:37
Haha u never took any of my citys

kingbeef on 2015-07-20 at 09:22
I can assure you I am very real. I just pinched myself and it really hurt. Where do you live? When you say beef is real do you mean there are no artificial additives? There is loads of in the meat where I live.

Don't forget I've already taken 1 of your cities ;)

stacks30 on 2015-07-20 at 01:32
Ask generic Greek god already told him after that come get some u big and bad on forum but ur stats suck king beef more like no beef beef is real where I live u ain't bye bye

He didn't even know I'd taken his city :eek:

The GM

Phrourach
He didn't even know I'd taken his city :eek:

Hahaha, the Apoc machine just keeps getting better doesn't it? Safe to say he knows who is taking all of his cities now. I do feel a little sorry for Stacks. He tries hard and plays to his abilities, which clearly are lacking what it takes.It would be nice if he got some support from bigger players in his alliance who should know better:rolleyes:
I bet he wishes he was part of TD, at least then he would have been given the support he needs.

Last edited:

The GM

Phrourach
It's still on my first page of messages. Almost right next to the message that stacks forwarded to me. If you want to see the whole message GGN i will forward it to you.

Keep sifting through your messages big boy, so much time on your hands when you don't attack people eh? Just to add nothing I have sent to you has been off the mark now has it? Sad part is you agree with me.

Didn't you post that report in your forum when you went crying for help.

Nope. Didn't have to worry because it was only you. The whole server knows you lack the skills to finish the job. Hence not one active player's city taken in 2015.

No mention of tea Jonny?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Since this began you have
1. Specifically accused me of demanding apologies from Kam and mike cook
2.accused me of deleting Skype messages to cover my story
3. said i demanded apologies from several players and a whole alliance
4. dragged what was a simple issue onto en 72 for your own amusement
5.accused me of disrupting another alliance on another server when i haven't done anything accept hand over my cities -not so much as a Skype message, pm or forum post.

Actually ignoring your own interpretations on what I wrote, Here is what I actually wrote.....

1. I said you both demanded and expected apologies.

2. I SUGGESTED (not accused) you might delete your messages on skype to cover your tracks.

3. I SUGGESTED based on what others told me that you expected apologies.

4. Iam not on Zancule so I can hardly play it out there and besides... you could have ignored me?

5. When did I suggest that? I suggested you were "leaving with your tail between your legs", I never disrupted another alliance or
another server. If this issue which even you acknowledge is "a simple issue" is enough to disrupt another server or alliance, then it clearly isnt as simple as you are suggesting.

DeletedUser

Lets face facts Mr Chicken.

You said "Its a real shame that no-one in Apoc has the courage to try and take me on one on one. Heck, I would be scared of me as well."

Now i have done what you said no one would do and offered you a one on one with me. Then what happens you suddenly start backtracking and making cissy excuses not to go one on one. You keep trying to make out i'm a useless player. If that's the case what does it make you if you won't go one on one with me. You really are a complete and utter joke.

And yes you did go crying for help. You don't own well over 7000 birs so please stop with all your sad pathetic lies Mr Chicken. You cried like a baby.

Now go away and come back when you do decide you want that one on one.

DeletedUser

Generic Greek Name said:
1. I said you both demanded and expected apologies.

So where is the evidence that Jay demanded and 'expected' anything?

@ Michael Cook : You start a new server on the pre-tense of being alliance mates with Jay after requesting his permission to join the server and then use its Skype page to pass on info to Generic Greek Name to be used as PNP on a server against him where you are enemies and call Jay the d***? You are so wrong I can see why you are being a quiet guy right now.

@ The Gm ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Are you going to fight Jonny The B or not??????????????????????