Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Issue 2

DeletedUser

Firstly Mr G(chicken)M at no point did i wish you dead. Just more lies from you.

Secondly i get to show you up for the c**p you talk yet again.

a637b7fcff86e1a2f267b0b3de617e2d.png

DeletedUser48096

Does Jonny wants to compare awards?... Ok lets compare awards then.

Does Jonny have this award?
8c8deb2164c1028c333dcf6bac275fe5.png

No I don't think he does... :p

DeletedUser

Does Jonny wants to compare awards?... Ok lets compare awards then.

Does Jonny have this award?
8c8deb2164c1028c333dcf6bac275fe5.png

No I don't think he does... :p

Does Jonny care. No he doesn't. I'm just proving how full of c**p your chicken s**t lover boy is. But then again i think everyone already knows that.

The GM

Phrourach
I wouldn't care in the slightest if someone posted here tomorrow that you had died.

No JoHnny, what was that you said then? Looks to me like you wished I was Dead?

You have proven time and time again that morons can play Grep, you are like no other! You call me chicken yet you have 7 more cities than me and still will not attack me? I hit your city yesterday, what did you do? Nothing as usual.

DeletedUser48096

Does Jonny care. No he doesn't. I'm just proving how full of c**p your chicken s**t lover boy is. But then again i think everyone already knows that.

But how does posting a supporter of the day award prove that Jonny Boy?. If you got it stopping GMs attacks then clearly GM was attacking and therefore not any of the things you describe him as, But on the other hand if your intention was to brag about the fact that you got an award then great, We both shared the same intention..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just had a moment of clarity. Get off the externals and get some fresh air.

The GM

Phrourach
But how does posting a supporter of the day award prove that Jonny Boy?.

Because it is the only award he has won in two years of playing the game. Lets face it he will never win attacker of the day because he is too much of a skirt to attack anyone. You call me chicken, laughable at best!

You wanted a war JoHnny, I attacked you, what will you do now...........bugger all as usual. Should I start calling you Switzerland?

DeletedUser

That award was posted in reply to The G(chicken)M saying i never sent out any support to anyone. Then the day he said it i get that award. I just wanted to prove him wrong yet again

Oh no whats this you can't be wrong yet again. You really are that stupid that you don't bother to check anything before posting your messages do you.

4ca6cc10ca8c951a268dea460ce3b9b2.png

You attacked me. You really are full of it. This is what you are calling an attack. Not surprised you won't go one on one with me.

d98e5db6be523e7fc497cbcef87e88d8.png

DeletedUser

I tried to give this up but this is beyond belief . I will now put this down as simply as i can. and without any malice whatsoever.

GM.. you challenge Jon so fight him 1 0n 1 with 1 on 1 rules or shut up.
that was not an attack it was a HC. play or at least have the courtesy to stop talking non stop BS. You called jon out . fight him properly. you called froggy (of all people) out and he can play the game better then anyone i met in 5 years. Time to put up or just shut up.

Personally, and again, i say this without malice, i think you are scared to fight anyone inspite of your bravado on the externals- just an observation ,pre WW your conquest record was poor, i genuinely don't think you can do anything by yourself in this game. no offence just my opinion. Talk is cheap.

The GM

Phrourach
GM.. you challenge Jon so fight him 1 0n 1 with 1 on 1 rules or shut up.

I'm waiting, anytime. Looks like we need a Serb though to start another WW. Something they are very good at. JoHnny has been caught out telling lie after lie, none of which he has denied. Let me guess he has run to his alliance to stock up his cities? You have 7 more cities than me JoHnny, yet you still won't send a thing, lol.

you called froggy (of all people) out and he can play the game better then anyone i met in 5 years.

Yep such a great fighter, shows by the type of players he goes after.

Personally, and again, i say this without malice, i think you are scared to fight anyone inspite of your bravado

You don't even play the game and it is you who is in fact scared to fight. You keep your little city at such a small level that you know no one will be interested to bother with. Sounds like the ultimate defeatest defensive strategy to me?

DeletedUser

Well so far there have been 2 TD members attack my cities and both of them failed to send revolt attacks. How stupid are these people. I've been out all night and didn't even know queenkev had attacked me. Shame by the time his revolt attack landed i did know.
The chicken has sent close to half a million in spies to 2 cities and still has no spy report and unless some other TD members get some of my cities into revolt he will send exactly the same as always. Nothing.
You are the most obvious player i have ever seen. You only attack someone who is being hammered in as many cities as possible by your alliance. Then you sneak your CS in and then go on about how you took a city from someone. What a joke. You don't have the ability to take a city off any player one on one. Yet you mouth off about how good you are.
What a pathetic little a-hole. Go back to attacking the ghosts and clearing your internals for your BP saddo. Just don't come on here and bother to say how no one will go one on one with you. Because it's you Mr Chicken S**t who won't dare go one on one with any active player. You are without doubt the biggest embarrassment with the biggest mouth to have ever played this game.
I'm going to make it easy for you. I will be finishing playing this game on the 26th of this month. If by then you have actually managed to grow a pair and would dare to go one on one with me please post a start time here. If not don't even bother to answer this message because the whole world will know you have about as much ability in this game as a trodden on dog t**d.

As for my lies. I have proven time after time that almost every single thing you say about me is just a load of bull. But you still try and make out i'm lying. You really are a sad and lonely idiot. One lie to try and cover another and when you completely fail you just sit there and try and make out that i'm lying.

All i can say is what a complete and utter no life w**ker you are.

The GM

Phrourach
You are the most obvious player i have ever seen. You only attack someone who is being hammered in as many cities as possible by your alliance.

Are you for real??? You are such a sad excuse for a human. What happened when 24 of you decided to hit me? You made your alliance drain my caves then when all the work was done with them attacking me, you decided to send an attack.

You don't have the ability to take a city off any player one on one.

You may want to ask Stacks, Kirky, Tartan about that to name a few....

If by then you have actually managed to grow a pair and would dare to go one on one with me please post a start time here.

I would have thought attacking you indicated the start time, therefore we have started. What have you done?Nothing. That was days ago you halfwit.

What I find really funny is that you have to send a pathetic little MM to all of TD when things are not going your way, then come on the externals and type all this cr$p. You are a disgrace.

All i can say is what a complete and utter no life w**ker you are.

First you wish I was dead, now you post this. Lol, you really hate life don't you? You are an embarassement to people who have a full compliment of chromosones.

Have another cry JoHnny, seems all you are good for..

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

As for my lies. I have proven time after time that almost every single thing you say about me is just a load of bull.

What like the fact that your last active conquest was almost a year ago?.. In fact I don't remember you even trying to contest that fact actually let alone proven it wrong "time after time"..

I thought you would have learned your lesson in regards to empty claims when you claimed to have 20-25 active conquests, But alas it appears not.. :p

DeletedUser

That was very funny GM. the type of player Froggy Goes after is one more than twice his size and active. You won't fight a player 1 on 1 as he has '7 more cities' and demand he initiates , however when continually pressed for a 1 0n 1 what do you say/ do - make excuses..infact i see today the whole of Td is now ganging up on jon for you, i'm sure you will claim this as a solo victory here.
The GM said:
You don't even play the game and it is you who is in fact scared to fight

Ha ha ha ha ha! yes that is my reputation..defo scared to fight anyone(apart from the 4 active months i played this speed 1 drama fest and gained...250k BP , 180k ABP.:p
TheGM said:
Looks like we need a Serb though to start another WW. Something they are very good at.
The Serbs have given the world everything from the fork you eat with to Alternating current you play this game with. Aussies great invention?..the boomerang and a hat with corks. Although you do lead the world in Racism. Did anyone know Aboriginal people were classed as 'Flaura and Fauna '(plants and animals .)until 1968?

DeletedUser48096

.infact i see today the whole of Td is now ganging up on jon for you, i'm sure you will claim this as a solo victory here.

So Jonny has 200 differnt players ganging up on him then?.. Really?.... I think someone is acting like an over-dramatic schoolgirl if that is the claims they are coming out with now. To be honest we have a number of players who dislike Jonny and want to attack him..... Although in fairness would be his own fault considering he clearly is so universally disliked. :p

The Serbs have given the world everything from the fork you eat with

Serbs invented Forks.... Really?... That would be news to Historians..

"The need for efficient preparing and serving of food paved the way for fork to appear in the cooking chambers of many ancient civilizations. Some of the earliest known uses of forks come from the archeological findings in Ancient Egypt, China and Greece."
http://www.eatingutensils.net/history-of-cutlery/fork-history/

"Some of the earliest known uses of forks with food occurred in Ancient Egypt, where large forks were used as cooking utensils."
http://leitesculinaria.com/1157/writings-the-uncommon-origins-of-the-common-fork.html

Bone forks had been found in the burial site of the Bronze Age Qijia culture (2400–1900 BC) as well as later Chinese dynasties' tombs. The Ancient Greeks used the fork as a serving utensil. The Greek name for fork is still used in some European languages, for instance in the Venetian, Greek, and Albanian languages.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork

Even the first recorded use of forks in Europe comes from Theophanu (niece of the Byzantine Emperor John I Tzimiskes.) in around AD 972

"The first recorded introduction of the fork to Western Europe was by Theophano Sklereina, the Byzantine wife of Holy Roman Emperor Otto II, who nonchalantly wielded one at an Imperial banquet in AD 972, astonishing her Western hosts."
Adelbert Davids (1995). The Empress Theophano: Byzantium and the West at the Turn of the First Millennium,. Cambridge University Press.
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Db9Z_BagLw8C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_atb#v=onepage&q&f=false

A quick Google search on Theophano/Theophanu reveals she was likely born in Constantinople and was of Armenian discent. So not direct ancestry to Serbia either.

Now at this point Iam going to have to ask for a citation here as I can find no mention of Serbia in the history of invention of the fork as a result Iam going to have to consider this claim like every other historical claim you have made....... utter rubbish...

The GM

Phrourach
That was very funny GM. the type of player Froggy Goes after is one more than twice his size and active.

You left out and inactive.

Aussies great invention?..

Spray on Skin (for burns)
Refridgerator - That you chill your beers in
Underwater Torpedo
Electric drill
Mechanical Clippers (yes for sheep)
Black box flight recorder
Electric Pacemaker
Medical Penicillon
Bionic Ear
Winged Keel
Wi-Fi Technology
Ultrasound scanner
Inflatable lift raft for planes
Cervical Cancer Vacine
Google Maps

So tell me what have the Serbs invented? No nothing i thought as much.....

Do I need to go on Jamo? There are plenty more? Once again you look incredibly foolish as you use "Aussie" inventions in your day to day life.

Did anyone know Aboriginal people were classed as 'Flaura and Fauna '(plants and animals .)until 1968?

You may want to do your research a little better before you post such trash. Aboriginal people were not classed as plants or animals as you so wrongly put. They were in fact called "natives" from the days of English settlement which was a complete cop out from the English and meant under English Common Law that the Aborigines had no claim to their land. They called Australia "Terra Nullius" - no mans land. All due to the fact that they were considered by the English to be uncivilised. Funny they had been there for 60,000 years before the arrival of the white man and did just fine.

Then again Serbia has a great track record of ethnic cleansing doesn't it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser45577

@Jamovic1 "really mate? After all the nice things i said about you how is me leaving without fuss being a d as you say? tell me i'd love to know. you asked me about coming to the new server what did i say 'come on over buddy' Archi once Pm'd me saying 'you have fallen for mikes nice guy act ' and i laughed it off but your silence here speaks volumes mate, least you could do after reading all this drivel is have the courtesy to confirm i'm not a liar, or contact me in game or by Skype to talk it out..but passing info from one server where we are meant to start again as friends like you wanted to be used as PNP on a server where we are enemies makes ME the D lolololololololol! TD logic (it was probably nate eh?)"

An act? Now that's funny.
Jam, the story was funny. It's too bad it happened but it was funny. You are not the focus of talk or conversation in TD but that incident was mentioned, yes. My elaboration on it was however purely my own gut feeling about what you may have been up to in relaying it and your over reaction to the discovery that a moment of levity had reached TD. It was your decision to leave that led me to using the d@#k comment because you had no need to leave. There was no sharing of intel, or anything top secret. I shared my thoughts and feelings about this whole "issue" plain and simple and they should not have ended up here on the Herm externals. You are right, nowhere did you solicit an apology. And as far as I know and have seen, you have not deleted Skype posts regarding this issue.
While some did not think think I needed to break my "silence" on this issue, in the interest of fair play and to be true to who I am, I have decided otherwise. So my gut feeling that you may indeed be a "d@#k" is suspended in game and RL, but not here on the externals.

DeletedUser

@ Mike - we are cool mate.

The GM said:
Refridgerator - That you chill your beers in
Ok love from Serbia, your spelling is and continues to be awe inspiring
There were more than a few inventors that filed patents for the invention of the refrigerator.

In fact, by the year 1880 there were over 3000 patents for refrigerators.

The GM said:
Medical Penicillon

Penicillin ? SCOTTISH..great spelling again- can't invent, can't spell either....
The GM said:
Underwater Torpedo
Robert Whitehead -ENGLISH..as oppossed to what exactly an aerial torpedo lol!! (yes GGN i realise torpedoes can be dropped from planes...lololololol!)

As with many successful devices, probably no single person could be credited with the invention of the flight recorder. One of the earliest and proven attempts was made by François Hussenot and Paul Beaudouin in 1939 at the Marignane flight test center, France,

Pace maker- USA...Wilson Greatbatch, Inventor of Implantable Pacemaker, Dies at 92. Wilson Greatbatch, a professed “humble tinkerer” who, working in his barn in 1958, designed the first practical implantable pacemaker, a device that has preserved millions of lives, died on Tuesday at his home in Williamsville, N.Y.

I went thru a few of the rest, Yes you made sheep shearers (how proud you must be to give them a hair cut before you get intimate with them) you built a bit of a boat, to race in the americas cup, you (not you btw -you as in Oz- you can't even spell'you') got the PATENT for Wifi , i ran out of energy before the rest..

If theo isn't active as you claim , who attacked froggy? want to get those' attacks' printed here lol!

The GM said:
Aboriginal people were not classed as plants or animals as you so wrongly put.

i WAS wrong it was 1967.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)

The GM said:
Then again Serbia has a great track record of ethnic cleansing doesn't it?

Hmmmm, i was ethnically cleansed by Croats but you don't here much about that in your media, still goes on today too (but I'm sure you think we deserve it). So were we better than German at this???..Or even USA who committed genocide against a race of millions and it never gets a mention, what about Russias purges(30 million), the turks v's the Armenians, The English empire against countless indigenous populous, The Belgians in The Congo or in the Rwanda(where were the UN then???). wrapped up in all this is your ignorance to understand what war (especially civil war) means and the hell it brings to ordinary people. I won't say we are angels (mi Nismo andeli ;) ) but until you have been closer to a war than your Grepolis screen you can't really comment.

DeletedUser

Seriously though, did Jonny really say he was leaving on the 26th? I had to pinch myself when I read that :D