Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

DeletedUser48096

Hermonassa has lost a major player and we at the Guardian consider it fitting that we present a fitting tribute to the Hermonassa life of Jonny The B.

Jonny was a bitter person, There is no getting away from that. Both warped by his and driven by his hatred of the Transient Drifters. He actively tried to oppose them at every turn accusing them of cheating following the Artemisia issues when TD crashed the server and even went as far of falsely accusing a TD leader of cheating too. Even after being proven incorrect in his claims he never seemed able to let the hate the go, and today 20th August, Jonny finally gave into the hate as he ghosted his cities following a short VM period, Which he cowardly dived into after getting his cities spybombed and after all his talk about how TD wouldn’t be able to take a city off him... Now for those keeping score, TD took 6 of them before Jonny seemingly weakened by what we at the Guardian can only assume is a seemingly fatal case of either Hypochondria or Scaredy-cat-itis as Jonny put up no resistance to our efforts despite his tough talk. Even when this author has spoken to former members of Jonny's alliance few of them have had anything positive to say about his skills as a leader and even fewer have had anything nice to say about him at all.

Even when congratulating TD on their victory he decided to message every member of TD but in the actual message he only congratulated a select few. Unfortunately he signed his own death warrant when he decided to again message every member of TD calling out the GM and perhaps rather stupidly included the line:

"Please see if you can convince him to fight me before i leave this world."

Now as mentioned Jonny has a list of people who don't like him, however with this line his fate was sealed. So after a few spies hit his cities, Jonny activated VM faster than a rat up a drain pipe. But all of whom disliked him still wanted their pound of flesh back before Jonny tucked tail and left this world. They didn't want GM having all the fun. So TD did an op on him.

Now in all seriousness in my year(s) of playing Grepo I have yet to encounter anyone like Jonny and I think for the sake of Herm we are all better off for it now he has departed this world, so if there is one positive you can take from this obituary it may as well be that.

DeletedUser

Big round of applause to The Gm for keeping his word and single handedly defeating Jon as promised, sterling work and one of the best 1 on 1 's i have ever witnessed in grep, lived up to all the hype. My favorite bit was round 12 when the Gm tagged the whole of Td and they jumped in and saved him against 1 player. awesome work TD and the legend that is the GM, proving again if you can't beat em -get all your mates to do it for you. :p

DeletedUser48096

Did I not explain it well enough Jamo or did you not actually bother to read what was written?..... Again

"Now as mentioned Jonny has a list of people who don't like him........................... all of whom disliked him still wanted their pound of flesh back before Jonny tucked tail and left this world. They didn't want GM having all the fun. "

GM didn't ask anyone to do anything Jamo.. The oppotunity was there so we all went out and started spying and started attacking him. Jonny knew he couldn't stop a large scale op on him so he demanded a one on one instead so he could prolong and preserve his cities, there was however a number of players who would have taken Jonny up on his challenge and since Jonny decided to inform TD of his intention to leave he signed his own death warrant as he gave TD an open invatation to attack him by announcing he was thinking of leaving. Jonny has only himself to blame for this not GM..

The GM

Phrourach
Big round of applause to The Gm for keeping his word and single handedly defeating Jon as promised

A little bit hard don't you think as he ran for the hills the moment the first spies started hitting him? Only fair we drained his cities like he and his alliance did to mine don't you agree Jamo?

My favorite bit was round 12 when the Gm tagged the whole of Td and they jumped in and saved him against 1 player.

"Tagged the whole of TD"? You really are off with the fairies even that you will agree with? Not sure how many times I needed to provoke him into war, for a REAL player normally one attack would be suffice. Clearly Jonny having the numerical advantage over me with many more cities still couldn't muster the courage up to send a single attack back, lol.

The "Mouth of the South" is no more. Jonny will go down as not only the biggest hypocrite Grep has ever seen but also one of the most pathetic excuses for a player any server has ever seen. You are a disgrace Jonny, could not even be man enough to defend your cities (come on Jam, defend his actions, I dare ya).

Moving forward,,,,,,,I'm sure one day Jonny will come back and read the externals and the constant dribble and lies he truly believed in. Hopefully then he will realise what a turd he really was. The whole world is laughing once again at poor little Jonny's expense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

I think Jamo is stuck stubbornly to his own narrative and nothing will convince him of the opposite.. At this point he like one of those Creationist nuts who happily points and laughs at everything that contradicts their narrative but utterly fails to present anything to support their own conclusions. Like I said fact is, Jonny told us he was on the verge of leaving and those who wanted a pound of flesh from Jonny decided to take it before he disappeared.. Simple..

Its not our fault Jonny is a coward who bailed for VM when the first spies arrived..

Plus hard to disagree with GM on his point:
Only fair we drained his cities like he and his alliance did to mine don't you agree Jamo?

Nice to see you didnt bother to address it, but instead choose to laugh a line from me.

DeletedUser

Have just awoken from my TD induced BS coma..note in En85 there is an alliance of which the GM is the leader... They'll do well.

edit post - sorry they are gone already , now 'raptor pack' ..erm great name for an alliance (if you are 2)! Mind you it could be ironic , he has a great chance of going extinct too.

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
in En85 there is an alliance of which the GM is in ... They'll do well.

Thank you, by that you mean I am destined to win another world? Very kind of you Jam.

now 'raptor pack' ..erm great name for an alliance (if you are 2)! Mind you it could be ironic , he has a great chance of going extinct too.

Its bizarre that you spend so much time wondering what I am doing and where I am going. Are you following me again Jamo? As for the name, it wasn't my choice nor did I name it. I moved from the alliance I was in because it was full of people like you, all talk and no action. Oh and like you none of them had a crown either.

DeletedUser

The GM said:
Oh and like you none of them had a crown either.

Lol!!!!!:)

Ahem..You understand IGN right?

Let me print a list of TD players now with a crown and tell me would you rate 1 of them as a player. Shows not only do you still not have the balls to follow through with your conviction - Eg- 1 on1 v's Jonny..you also still know squat about this game, your crown will win you respect from noobs - nothing more mate.

The Gm said:
I moved from the alliance I was in because it was full of people like you, all talk and no action.

Slagging of your own alliance now ???? Ie - you are their Leader, controlling all invites and the alliance setup etc then you say the alliance invitied the wrong guys and was set up wrong??? The buck stops where exactly? Mug.

Yes your action against Jon was an awesome display of your approach to the whole game..'Fight me you coward!!' ..'erm TD everyone help me in this 1 v's 1'....Yawn.

DeletedUser48096

Ah once again Jamo spinning his own narrative without even bothering to read what is actually written..... Again...After all have I not already explained why we decided against going one on one against Jonny? ..... Or was it that you are refusing to believe it?..

Truth is as I have already explained numerous times a number of us had issues to settle with JoHnny and when he said he was on the verge of leaving we didnt want GM having all the fun of sending Jonny packing.. It had nothing to do with GMs convictions, It was simply a case of a number of us wanting a pound of Jonnys flesh before he ran like a coward.. Just amusing that JoHnny demanded a one on one, But yet he had no problems with having other empty GMs caves and others doing the hard work only for him.... JoHnny was a coward who tried to get a one on one because he knew he couldnt survive a major op from us.. History has proven us correct as the moment a few of us turned on him and he ran for VM like a 100 meter spriter the moment spies that weren't GMs arrived on his shores..... What a coward...

Fact is as I have already explained. GM didn't ask for TD to assist him we simply didn't want GM having all the fun of sending JoHnny packing.. Just a shame JoHnny the Coward didnt put up more of a fight before tucking tail and running... Shame really..... For all his big talk we where at least expecting some resistance from him...

But alas, 'twas all in vain for him...

DeletedUser48096

Oh by the way for who ever is thumbing down my comments.. Keep going... I really don't care about my reputation on here, All you are doing is confirming my thoughts about bad the reputation based system is on this forum and how it is open to manipulation it can be.. So go on.. Keep proving my thoughts correct. :cool:

DeletedUser

It is very easy to say after the fact 'This was our plan all along' and sit back to take supposed plaudits ( I think this is the correct word -forgive me if I am wrong)..however GM challenged Jon to 1 on 1, Jon accepted and you all then jumped in -indisputable. whatever your motives may of been these are the facts..Were i the GM I would of told you all to get back in your box when you decided to go after Jon together after all the smack the GM talked here, but he aqueised and accepted all help offered.

DeletedUser48096

Again, I never said that "This was our plan all along" what I said was that JoHnny declared he was leaving to us and a couple of us decided we wanted a piece of JoHnny the coward before he left regardless of GM's wishes to go one on one. Johnny perhaps should have not mentioned his desire to quit the game in that message because as noted, That was ultimately what lead to him getting hit by multiple players as mentioned. The fact he has neglected to comment here since and did not reply to any messages before he did finally quit not to mention the fact that you are here acting as his apologist is perhaps rather telling also...

Now I refer you to the message that JoHnny sent to every member of TD

Hi.

I'm sending everyone in TD this message to let you know of something that has been happening on the externals. One of your leaders The GM was trying to make out how good he thought he was stated that all of Apoc were all too scared of him to go one on one with him. After reading what he wrote i said that i would happily go one on one with him.
Here is a link to the thread.
https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?56193-Hermonassa-Guardian-Issue-2

Sadly he pooped himself a little and is trying desperately to avoid any sort of confrontation with me one on one. I don't know why he is so scared as all he goes on about is how much of a useless of a player i'm suppose to be.
I was hoping that maybe you could all try and encourage him to accept the offer of a one on one. I can get any attacks on him stopped and i am prepared to give him the time he needs to build his troops and prepare himself for the fight.

Please see if you can convince him to fight me before i leave this world.

If he is as good as he thinks he is i should stand no chance of winning

John.
----------
41109e377e5bd7376135228643ba4a5d

Classy stuff as always..

Now as we both know and you acknowledged GM never rejected Johnnys challenge, in fact he accepted it and even started attacks on Johnny after accepting the challenge. Johnny however seemed incapable of grasping the fact the challenge was actually underway and still continued to call GM out. Now not only did any of us, Let alone GM have any reason to trust that Johnny would keep to his challenge and not ask for help if revolted (Sorry Johnny but you have already demonstrated why your word is nothing to us). But also as mentioned we had a number of players who wanted a piece of Johnny before he quit (Myself included). Now as mentioned previously Johnny inclusion of the line "convince him to fight me before i leave this world." was enough to show us that he was intent on leaving the game and this would be a final chance to get him before he does.. Its not our fault he hit VM the moment spies arrived on his shores that didnt belong to GM. Nor is it our fault that Johnny the coward hasn't come back to defend his position or claims here. The fact is Jamo as mentioned you are at this point acting as his apologist and are simply trying to rationalize his position and try to make GM out to be the bad guy rather than actually doing anything practical with your claims also speak volumes about your character. Now not only is there a paper trail to confirm our claim of GM accepting the claim and starting to attack JoHnny, But there is also numerous callouts from JoHnny after GM accepted. Now again at this point the silence of JoHnny on this matter is for once rather telling......

The GM

Phrourach
Slagging of your own alliance now ???? Ie - you are their Leader, controlling all invites and the alliance setup etc then you say the alliance invitied the wrong guys and was set up wrong???

You really are an idiot and this will be the last time I waste my breath on such a fool. It was never my alliance and I had nothing to do with setting it up. I got invited to the alliance by a player more than 3 times my size at the time with a city next door. He then decided to run into VM mode and if you check is still hiding in VM mode. Check the alliance you moron, see who had founder rights.

Unlike you I then got invited to 4 other alliances as they could see that I could play the game. I left that alliance as it was full of people with as much use as you, simmers who offered nothing.

GGN it is not just you getting the constant neg reports. You know as well as I who is responsible for that. This so-called Grep player spends more time on the externals than actually playing the game. He is nothing and has been kicked out of every alliance he has ever been in. Hated by all, hahaha.

Here is a snippet of the latest trash Jamovic1 has left as comments with his rep:

"What absolute rubbish, Jonny took 2 of your cities before you went into "accidental" VM, do you even play Herm? Seriously ~ NeesyTheReesy1969"

Hahaha, laudible at best. I have not so much as ever lost one city to that mummy's boy Jonny The B. Hard when the guy never knew what attacking was? Check your facts before you make yourself look even lower in the eyes of others than you already are.

How about this one from Jamo;

"You have a crown!!!!! Wow who cares?"

You do that's who!. You have nothing and we are champions of Herm.

Or this;

"Ah you're back to posting nonsense good to see ~ GGN"

It must be a cultural thing I guess. We all know Jamo's people are all bark and absolutely no bite, history doesn't lie.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am simply stating fact and all the comms are up here on the external forum for all to see. As for those GM attacks -think you'll find it was 1 harbour check and Jon was attacking him back with real hits. GM never confirmed a start time or date in spite of multiple requests and continued drivelling smack talk which was obviously to buy time -he never had the intention of fighting a guy who would rim him but just trolled his way thru til you all op'd Jon as an alliance. I am no apologist for Jon, but you did start this thread in an attempt to belittle the guy as a 'coward' ..IMO challenging someone 1 on 1 , repeatedly refusing to fight or confirm you would infact initiate your own challenge when he had ample chances too , then getting all your mates to op him instead -then bragging about it..Who are the real cowards here?

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Ah once again Jamo spinning his own narrative without even bothering to read what is actually written..... Again...After all have I not already explained why we decided against going one on one against Jonny? ..... Or was it that you are refusing to believe it?..
Why would I believe anything you say GGN? You are at best a self confessed liar and at worst a Multi accounter who won through cheating and lying. Your motives for either make anything you say dubious to say the least.

DeletedUser48096

Lol, did you hit your head or are you just that stupid in going back to this tired and drawn out well.. You and Arch, Sir Cod and even Froggy have accused me of this multiple times and yet presented ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to demonstrate or prove this claim.. Not to mention your latest claim of "won through cheating and lying". Sounds like a serious case of sour grapes to me but in truth you have accused me of a lot here and as a result you now have a massive burden of proof to meet...

GM accepted Jonny's challenge we both know that, Is that not enough to signal the start of that challenge?. GM accepted Jonnys challenge and started by investigaing one of Jonnys cities. Regardless of what kind of attack, It was still part of the challenge. Even if Jonny didnt get his request for a start time it is just muddying the waters. Jonny requested a one on one, GM accepted.. What did Jonny want a full blown contract signing with a formal agreement not to request support and with full disclosure if either Jonny or GM had requested support? You and I both know that would never happen or never work. As far as Iam concerned Jonnys request for a start time was simply a stall to a challenge he either had no intention of actually starting or honouring in an honourable fashion.

As a result it was decided that we as an alliance should give Johnny a proper send off rather than having GM go one on one, We just expected Jonny to put up both more of a fight and not quit like a coward..

Again Jonnys message to TD..
21fe10c50231fdf5a898888b64fbf0e7.png

Now you have got one thing wrong, The question isn't why they trust me, It is actually why should anybody believe you?.. You had no direct knowledge on what went on in TD and what lead to the decision to to go all out on Johnny. Plus at least Iam honest enough to admit I have told a few lies, After all I do hope you aren't going to pull out the Abe Lincoln line and claim to have never told a lie??... Because we both know what that would make you if you claimed that..... Don't make me play the hypocrite card here Jamo..

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Plus at least Iam honest enough to admit I have told a few lies
ok...self confessed liar like i said.
GGN said:
Don't make me play the hypocrite card here Jamo..

You did that yourself in 1 paragraph. Or is that the total contradiction of yourself card..'honest enough to admit i have told a few lies'' lol!!!!. Contrived.

Jonny the B said:
Please convince him to fight ME before i leave this world

Not all of TD by the looks of things,,quite a nice message too..offers to stop all alliance attacks on the GM and give him time to build up his strength. But I guess that was too scary for the GM, a fair fight, which HE (the GM)requested..we have a saying in Serbia ...Picke.