Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

DeletedUser

:D
DanHaag said:
All I want from you is a little honesty for once.
:D
Likewise.

dodging nothing GGN, i answered you and if you follow my format I will continue too, and you shall answer mine too without ducking and diving, yes?. You see no circular arguments???? Really????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

:D:D
Likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHaag
All I want from you is a little honesty for once.

And you wonder why I keep refering to your narrative?... Like I have always said and will continue to say, PROVE IT... Iam sorry if you don't like my reasons but that is life, I have and I would argue explained myself to a decent standard and if that is not acceptable to you then that is now your problem, not mine as there is now little more I can say on the matter that has not already been said.

Congrats, Jamo... Keep on beating that horse... Its only been 8 months.....
39921f37c0b673e2a62d151d4a8033dc.png

Because that is your narrative dodging nothing GGN, i answered you and if you follow my format I will continue too, and you shall answer mine too without ducking and diving, yes?. You see no circular arguments???? Really????

Explain how it is circular please Jams?.. Do you even know what a circular arguement is?

Circular Arguements and Reasoning for Idiots:

The circular argument uses its own conclusion as one of its stated or unstated premises. Instead of offering proof, it simply asserts the conclusion in another form, thereby inviting the listener to accept it as settled when, in fact, it has not been settled. Because the premise is no different from and therefore as questionable as its conclusion.

The Bible is the word of God, Because God tells us it is, In the Bible

In this arguement the premise (The Bible is the word of God) is confirmed by very source of the claim. (The Bible). Hence why it is a good example of circular reasoning.

Take also for example also the e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course. Its a blatent scam, But the evidence that this is genuine isn't until you read the final line in the e-mail that normally reads something like “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now do you know it is legitimate?... because it says so in the e-mail.

DeletedUser

The loveable Codfish admires all of your tenacity. None of you seem to have broken Grep character in months! :D

If you knew how to reason without misrepresenting my arguements or position then it wouldnt be an issue, But since yourself, Arch and Sir Cod did nothing but try to paint us with a dirty brush regardless of what the truth actually is should it really be a surprise when you are corrected? (That was a question by the way.)

To clear up my perspective on this topic:
You all but admitted in a PM that you had access to a second account, later saying this was a ploy...
You did subsequently get banned, we cannot know why as we are not clairvoyant...
In contrast, I never got banned once, so surely by virtue of that fact, I'm the one who was and still is being unfairly painted with the very dirty brush you allude to?? ;p

DeletedUser48096

To clear up my perspective on this topic:
You all but admitted in a PM that you had access to a second account, later saying this was a ploy...
You did subsequently get banned, we cannot know why as we are not clairvoyant...

The two where unrelated as I have already acknowledged and after explaining myself the ban was lifted as it was deemed I did nothing wrong by the laws of the game. Sorry SC.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
The two where unrelated as I have already acknowledged and after explaining myself the ban was lifted as it was deemed I did nothing wrong by the laws of the game. Sorry SC.

Cos nobody ever fooled the grep admin team before did they? statute of limitations and the fact that Dan Haag ghosted months before are all that saved you, just because there is no body doesn't mean there was no murder.

Nice to see the return of the Codfish!
Re -circular arguments as posted by GGN
GGN said:
Take also for example also the e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course. Its a blatent scam, But the evidence that this is genuine isn't until you read the final line in the e-mail that normally reads something like “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now do you know it is legitimate?... because it says so in the e-mail.

Although it is a blatant scam , how do I know GGN wasn't double accounting? Because GGN tells me so, in spite of admitting he did..Circular argument. Like I said. :rolleyes:

The GM

Phrourach
The loveable Codfish admires all of your tenacity. None of you seem to have broken Grep character in months! :D

Well, well, well. look what the cat dragged in. Sir C where have you been?

Jamo has been missing your company, his delusions have become so far fetched that it saddens a man of such dignity and honour such as myself.

Have you heard from JoHnny lately? Last report I got (albeit 2nd hand) was that he had joined you inside that "camp for lost souls". Reports were he was enjoying his meds and even has the pleasure of being taken for a walk every other day.

DeletedUser

TheGM said:
Jamo has been missing your company, his delusions have become so far fetched ...

jamovic1 EN85 Forum said:
I actually quite like The GM

Good point. :)

Edit : I must thank the GM and GGN for teaching something to me..I had NO idea the Neg rep bar could go so far, normally it is 2 max, that thought I was the limit..but you have shown me something very special here..well done for being so despised. (of course it was me and my multi accounts right?, couldn't possibly be the fact that everyone here in grepolis thinks you are the laurel and Hardy of trolls without any degree of wit right ?) guess no one else digs your prose either GGN.. and the GM accuse me of being a troll? sitting here with a rep of 7k tells me your village is missing an idiot and a bridge is missing its troll. :)

DeletedUser48096

Cos nobody ever fooled the grep admin team before did they?

So your suggesting I lied to one of the Moderators?. Sorry Jams but you have crossed the line of assumption and just flat out pathetic now. The fact that Dice was happy with my answers clears me of any wrong doing in my oppinion..

just because there is no body doesn't mean there was no murder

Depends.. It's a bit hard to convict someone of a crime like murder when the number one source of evidence for that crime isn't anywhere to be found.. It would require serious forensic or physical evidence such as a witness in order to physically prove someone was at the scene and even that depends on if the scene can be located or if a witness was present. Ultimately the body is the main source of evidence on which any murder crime scene hinges. Without the body a conviction for a murder is very difficult to prove since murder is defined as the death of a person, Without the person, How can someone be guilty of killing a person?...

Furthermore Iam sorry Jams but you are officially losing the plot now and you are arguing against Occums Razor. Like I said before to assume Grep support either didnt catch me and that I lied to them would require some serious evidence to support that claim, As with the body example... Prove it....

statute of limitations and the fact that Dan Haag ghosted months before are all that saved you

And you would know that because?.....

Re -circular arguments as posted by GGN
Although it is a blatant scam , how do I know GGN wasn't double accounting? Because GGN tells me so, in spite of admitting he did..Circular argument. Like I said. :rolleyes:

Thats Circular, I think not..? The premise and the conclusion in a Circular arguement are the same as I mentioned in my example, The premise in the Nigerian prince example are such

Premise: I can be trusted

Because I , prince Nubadola, assure you that it I can.

Conclusion (Unstated) Therefore I can be trusted.

Now that is circular because the stated premise of that example is the same as the unstated conclusion. Your example however starts with:

Premise: how do I know GGN wasn't double accounting?"

"Because GGN tells me so, in spite of admitting he did."

Conclusion: (Unstated) Therefore GGN addmitted telling a lie?.....

Do you not see how that fails as a circular arguement as the premise and conclusion are not the same..

your village is missing an idiot and a bridge is missing its troll.

Well I could call you Ignorant, Pathetic, Hypocritical or Fallacious, But I think troll suits you better.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Well I could call you Ignorant, Pathetic, Hypocritical or Fallacious, But I think troll suits you better.

I would never stoop to such shallow name calling, i think your rep suits you better.
GGN said:
Do you not see how that fails as a circular arguement as the premise and conclusion are not the same..
It is spelt argument please for the love of god get it right for once. as a Serbian I am (e.g.-Iam) appalled by your lack of basic grammar and your own premise that you are an intelligent entity when you can not spell basic words or use punctuation in your mother tongue - you even have spell check to help you out mate really.... If you fail to see the circular argument theory i am afraid it is either ignorance or you being deliberately obtuse.

Grep : Neg rep
GGN : Iam being honest
Grep: how do we know?
GGN: because I say so.
Grep : neg rep.

Seems quite circular to me Mr minus 5.

As for ****, well he is a Mod and follows the rules. You know very very well last time i printed proof of your double accounting I got a ban on the forum and it got deleted,..oh and conclusive it was..shame ****admitted it couldn't be acted on as Dan Haag wa ghosted it didn't qualify as DA 6 months after the fact but you sir are a liar and a cheat..enjoy your crown , I challenge you to win another anywhere that is not a 400 cap server with lazy mods.

DeletedUser48096

.All of the name calling is justified Jamo. Being called ignorant isn’t perhaps a bad thing, All it does it note that you are ignorant in a specific area of knowledge, I’m ignorant in all matters related to American sports and Japanese manga comics, I just don't care for either and as a result won't talk about them. Fallacious simply notes that have made numerous fallacious arguments, Pathetic simply notes you have made numerous pathetic claims and hypocritical simply notes I have called you on numerous hypocritical claims. The name calling in this situation is justified however if you actually read what I said..

I could very well call you those things, but I instead opted for Troll as I think you well know exactly what you are doing.

If you fail to see the circular argument theory i am afraid it is either ignorance or you being deliberately obtuse.

Grep : Neg rep
GGN : Iam being honest
Grep: how do we know?
GGN: because I say so.
Grep : neg rep.

So much for consistency Jamo it has gone from I was duel accounting to Neg Rep. LOL... Keep on scraping the bottom of the Barrel Jams.. And you accused me of changing my stories?.. Hypocrite much? :p

When did I say "because I said so" as a response to a reason why I should be trusted? I don't recall saying that. It would be a shame if you where deliberately misrepresenting me to make that claim... Again Fallacious Jamo rearing his ugly head... Secondly, "Neg Rep"/"Iam being honest" is a non-sequitur, the premise does not follow from each other. As with the example of the African Prince, It follows that could say, "You can trust me because I said so". The premises follow each other. But it does not follow that "Neg rep"/"Iam being honest". The two premises do not follow from each other, its like saying "There is water on Mars, Therefore the Moon is made of Cheese". Ultimately the two premises need to be logically linked to justify them as do not directly follow from each other like the African prince example. It is pathetic that you would be so inconsistent with your reasoning as it makes you appear so ignorant in general reasoning.

Once again. I could call you Ignorant, Pathetic, Fallacious and Hypocritical. But again I think you know what you are doing..

As for ****, well he is a Mod and follows the rules. You know very very well last time i printed proof of your double accounting I got a ban on the forum and it got deleted,..oh and conclusive it was..shame ****admitted it couldn't be acted on as Dan Haag wa ghosted it didn't qualify as DA 6 months after the fact

Lazy mods? Sounds personal, I will steer clear of your personal beef with ****. But it is not my fault you contradicted forum rules is it? You are the one who rants on about the rules, then violated them. Not me.

Also I too had numerous posts deleted that day also, an entire thread was gutted.

Now also, You were sitting on that message for months before it was mentioned here, Why did it take over six months for you to act on it? If you had the ammo why didn't you use it? Even if it was evidence, which as I have already explained it was justified from my perspective. Why sit on it for so long? Perhaps you once again have only yourself to blame for the fact I’am not banned?

I cannot comment on what the mods have told you, in fact I would wager that is information that you should not even be talking about here. But that aside, why should I believe you on this that **** even said that? You have as I have shown above that you are willing to lie to prove a point or prove your narrative. I have seen comments from yourself and froggy in which you make numerous references to this fact but so far have no idea if that is something that has even come from the mods or is something you cooked up to sound impressive?. Even if it were true, as you well know the mods are not allowed (or supposed) to talk about individual cases aside from with the person they are concerning. As a result if this where true, I would have to wonder about insider information and if someone in the mod team was violating those rules. You are going down a dangerous road here Jamo...

I don't doubt that Grepo cannot act on cases that took place so long ago, But I wonder therefore considering the above wonder if **** actually did acknowledge that I’m involved in that, Or more likely, You are conflating his words to make it appear as if he did.

you sir are a liar and a cheat..enjoy your crown , I challenge you to win another anywhere that is not a 400 cap server with lazy mods.

Lol.... How would I know if the mods are lazy or not? I don't know them personally, Thought that was yours and froggy's area of expertize?

Plus what has server cap got to do with it?

DeletedUser

Oh god you are unbearable. I have never known someone to be so OCD about technicalities..I would love to chat about all your points but I would rather have type2 diabetes..even skim reading it gives me a headache ..bullet points GGN please Bullet points. you are singlehandedly destroying this forum with banality , i'd be less offended by you if you raped me, at least it wouldn't be as boring as reading your posts. It is like being stuck in an elevator with my ex wife ..just blah blah blah blah blah.....

DeletedUser48096

If you were capable of having a reasonable discussion then perhaps I wouldnt need to pick apart every single point you make and in the process write a mini essay doing it.