Competition Hermonassa PotM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11965

POTMcopy_zps7ca90f58.png
The Comp
Hi there folks,
As you will most likely have inferred, this competition will be held on a monthly basis to celebrate the great contribution you, our community, provide.

Rules
  1. Users will nominate up to three people and provide posts from the appropriate month as evidence/reasoning. These posts must come from this world section.
  2. A player needs 1 nominations to be submitted in to the poll.
  3. Nominations will be submitted in this thread and will last a total of 7 days.
  4. Once the 7 days are up, the users with 3 or more nominations will be entered in to public poll. Voting will last for 5 days.
  5. Users are unable to win consecutive months. A 1 month exclusion will apply to winners, for example: Person A wins POTM for May and is exempt from the POTM June competition. If a person wins multiple months, the most recent title will show.
  6. Campaigning of any kind is forbidden.
  7. Please do not nominate a moderator.

The reward:
The winner of the poll will receive: 200 rep and
FebPOTM_zps8dd21c43.png

Competition Schedule:

Nominations Open: 2/25/14
Voting Begins: 3/1/14
Result Announcement: 3/5/14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

I didn't even see this... I'll get nominating!
Btw, the other POTMs took away the rule of 3 nominations and made it one, because nobody could get three.

DeletedUser44027

DeletedUser44027

Alright, because nobody else seems to known this exists, and because we can't let chalna win :supermad:, I'll nominate daveinator007 for his... Uh... Bumping of this thread! Yeah! So, that at least gives us a comp, lol :p

DeletedUser

Does anybody even look here anymore?
I do! i check the forums almost every day, and although i dont post a lot, i give out a lot of rep, lol! well, time to find someone to nominate, i think ill choose out of the people who actually posted on here.

ok, after carefull consideration, it has to be either drupanu, or whatever his name is, for giving us all entertainment, or dezXIV, for his wonderful replies for drupanu. because i said that i would give it to someone here, i will nomonate dez

DeletedUser44027

No, no moar peoples for you!
Well, actually, now that you mention it...

LuckyIsTheVictor, for always having sizable text blocks that are always, somehow, quite interesting :)
Hawkman71- keeping the forum chatter (read- arguments) going
drupanu- funny guy. Keeps every argument from getting too serious by making a bunch of ridiculous posts. But still. Usefulness.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

:eek: you be cheatin us! :supermad:

The other POTMs gave 300 rep. Is it just because fin's cooler than you? :p

DeletedUser

What is this? And what about me having sizable text blocks? I like to think size does matter...

DeletedUser44027

I know it's past the deadline, but since you haven't made the thread yet, can is still nominate rockys for his PnP?

Status
Not open for further replies.