Hermonassa Trash Talking

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser11965

If you really...really...really...must get that spam out of you. Here is your haven.

Make my job easier and your life better.

DeletedUser32498

This is a counting thread too until the stuff gets deleted....

DeletedUser

Filiki Eteria Profile:

We are Filiki Eteria
Elite Greps always united throughout other Worlds.
Exclusive To 045. & to take this Ocean by storm.
Founded by Badboi-rousie on 04/01/2014.

Blind Pact requests will be ignored.
During BP no Pact will be excepted.

Already has 2 Pacts lol

DeletedUser

Filiki Eteria Profile:

We are Filiki Eteria

Already has 2 Pacts lol

well it did say excepted and not accepted, so maybe that means they will accept all pact requests?

DeletedUser32498

Filiki Eteria Profile:

We are Filiki Eteria

Already has 2 Pacts lol

It says blind pact request will be ignored. So what's the problem with his pacts? They must have convinced him.

DeletedUser32498

It says during BP all will be ignored.

Damn must have been blind lol. Yeah but I've been in frequent contact with their founder. He's a real nice guy who's in my ocean. Seems fairly knowledgable.

DeletedUser44027

Damn must have been blind lol. Yeah but I've been in frequent contact with their founder. He's a real nice guy who's in my ocean. Seems fairly knowledgable.

Well... Someone also said almost the same exact thing to me about the leader of the fighters, and look at them :p

I've met a couple good, knowledgable players who are horrid at leading. But maybe Filiki will go somewhere.

DeletedUser

Well... Someone also said almost the same exact thing to me about the leader of the fighters, and look at them :p

I've met a couple good, knowledgable players who are horrid at leading. But maybe Filiki will go somewhere.

I can tell you Badboi-rousie is a great leader. This was my 2nd ever grepolis world, the first one being kind of a fail for me. He helped me out whenever I asked a question and promptly, and now I am nr 8 in my ocean. I think Filiki will go far because we act like allies not simple name sharers...but you might say this is false advertising:). Time will tell, it is still too soon to make predictions