Hermonassa World Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

Post your predictions here of what will happen in this noobish high capped speed 1 world.

Here's how it goes:
1. What players (including well known players) do you expect to see join the world?
2. What will happen during and after bp (beginner's protection)?
3. What kinds of alliances will dominate the rankings?
4. What kinds of pacts will form?
5. Which alliances will dominate which oceans?
6. Do you think this world will last?
7. If you said yes to 6 then what will happen during wonders?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Well, kanga nation seems like a highly elite, close knit group of entirely experienced players...

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm considering quitting now that I happened to join the same Ocean as Kanga Nation :(

And here I was hoping there would be no competition

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I just started playing again a few hours ago and joined this world,alliance cap is crazy should I start a MRA...lol

Is there going to be any milestones or newspaper?

Anyway Happy New Year everyone and happy gaming,I hope I dont get rimmed too soon...lol

DeletedUser23046

Hi everyone,

I just started playing again a few hours ago and joined this world,alliance cap is crazy should I start a MRA...lol

Is there going to be any milestones or newspaper?

Anyway Happy New Year everyone and happy gaming,I hope I dont get rimmed too soon...lol
dude choose a world and stick it out
you all over grepo

DeletedUser

What are you saying bud???

I joined Eubea yesterday that started about a week ago and I joined this one today because it is a better start what is wrong with that?

All over Grepo...lol

DeletedUser32498

Oh dear the number 1 alliance doesn't even have a player link in their profile.

DeletedUser44027

Kanga nation seems to have some decent players, but... MRA...

DeletedUser

Kanga nation seems to have some decent players, but... MRA...

It's a stupid ratio of like 1 experienced player per 10 inexperienced ones

So they have a total of 67 noobs and 7 experienced players

DeletedUser

Well to go back to the original topic here are my thoughts!

1. I'm new so I have no idea ... Gray joined but that's the only person I know! Could answer this better if I had more experience

2. During BP people will build up their cities and armies and after BP people will build up their cities and use their armies :rolleyes:

More seriously, many MRA's will form during BP and fall apart shortly after, merging with each other until there's so much mass recruited mass that it implodes in its own.

3. Early on, that would be Kanga Nation, The Undertaking and The Empire (opinions may or may not be biased or forced upon me with the promise of cookies)

4. As I said before many MRA's will merge and probably form many pacts until it's one huge cluster. The smaller alliances will probably wait this out before doing any major diplomacy.

5. I can only speak for Ocean 44 as it's my own alliance versus Kanga Nation it seems like, but I hope we do!

6. Of course it will last! Unit speed 2 is a big plus and the alliance limit is just a minor annoyance.

7. I have never seen that fase so no comment.

DeletedUser44027

Well if they fill, up then they'll have 40 decent players! That's not half bad... And right now, I'd say they're the number 2 alliance. Don't see many experienced alliance leaders in this world yet.

DeletedUser

Well if they fill, up then they'll have 40 decent players! That's not half bad... And right now, I'd say they're the number 2 alliance. Don't see many experienced alliance leaders in this world yet.

The leader of KA is an experienced player, but a terrible leader
And not that experienced, upon thoughts.

DeletedUser

Daveinator007 said:
1. What players (including well known players) do you expect to see join the world?
2. What will happen during and after bp (beginner's protection)?
3. What kinds of alliances will dominate the rankings?
4. What kinds of pacts will form?
5. Which alliances will dominate which oceans?
6. Do you think this world will last?
7. If you said yes to 6 then what will happen during wonders?

1. I know of 5 experienced players, and they all seem to be in my alliance. (not arrogant at all, am I?)
2. Wars for O54 and O44.
3. Not sure yet, tbh
4. Every MRA will pact against The Undertaking (I have kind of sent this to the mra's trying to pact with us:
"I just received an pact invite from your alliance. Let me put this bluntly:
You are a MRA. I wouldn't pact with you even if my eyes were being gouged out. I've got a great team here, with more coming later. Even with these *insert number of* members, I could destroy your entire alliance. Good day.
Pedro/Grey
I'm heartless.
5. TU dominate O44, No-one owns O54.
6. Yes.
7. It'll be quite quiet, since I only expect there to be a couple of good alliances around then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

1. I know of 5 experienced players, and they all seem to be in my alliance. (not arrogant at all, am I?)
2. Wars for O54 and O44.
3. Not sure yet, tbh
4. Every MRA will pact against The Undertaking (I have kind of sent this to the mra's trying to pact with us:
"I just received an pact invite from your alliance. Let me put this bluntly:
You are a MRA. I wouldn't pact with you even if my eyes were being gouged out. I've got a great team here, with more coming later. Even with these *insert number of* members, I could destroy your entire alliance. Good day.
Pedro/Grey
I'm heartless.
5. TU dominate O44, No-one owns O54.
6. Yes.
7. It'll be quite quiet, since I only expect there to be a couple of good alliances around then
Wow. I think we'll have a coalition against us before long (maybe even pre-end of BP). And I'm not going to ask about those 5 experienced players, for fear of being disappointed :p

DeletedUser

Wow. I think we'll have a coalition against us before long (maybe even pre-end of BP). And I'm not going to ask about those 5 experienced players, for fear of being disappointed :p

I'll give you a hint, it's not me ;)

DeletedUser

By the amount of MRA's I told off, We probably already do...

Nuuuuu... I don't want to come out of a war completely unscathed :(