Proposal Hero Perseus

Myselfless

Taxiarch
Would be awesome to see an update where, for example, the hero Perseus remains in an ongoing siege, but only if you have sent him with the CS package.
Would be good, especially with those Ladons around now.

Just a simple suggestion.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Even extend it to any hero that was sent with the siege. Would give defensive heroes a place in conquest, as they're basically useless now

Perseus is a good choice. I would prefer Phobos or Menelaus. You have Agamemnon and Pelops (father of Agamemnon and Menelaus) so complete the family. But at least it's not another silly Strawberry Shortcake hero. Thumbs up for Perseus.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Even extend it to any hero that was sent with the siege. Would give defensive heroes a place in conquest, as they're basically useless now

would be cool to see heroes be used in sieges as they currently don't do a whole lot.
BUT they'd need to be reworked completely
even if you allow just one of each hero in a city it would be incredibly strong

with just 5 heroes you could buff def values of hops and archers by 75%

bit much, innit?

G-Fight

Chiliarch
would be cool to see heroes be used in sieges as they currently don't do a whole lot.
BUT they'd need to be reworked completely
even if you allow just one of each hero in a city it would be incredibly strong

with just 5 heroes you could buff def values of hops and archers by 75%

bit much, innit?
I meant that the hero that was sent with the cs, stays in the siege. Not that you can support sieges with heroes, because indeed, that would be very broken

Thooury

Hekatontarch
I meant that the hero that was sent with the cs, stays in the siege. Not that you can support sieges with heroes, because indeed, that would be very broken
ah, my bad I must've misunderstood
Could certainly be an interesting mechanic, although I think that most people won't do it.
lvling heroes is quite expensive and most people don't have coins to throw around for the first few months of a world