Herodotus Needs YOU!

DeletedUser

I've managed to connect most of the alliances from Operation Herodotus together, into a sort of Grepolis family tree. However, there are a few pieces of the puzzle that I've been having troubling fitting in.

You can help tell the story of Beta by determining where the following alliances fit in. What became of them? Where did most of their members go soon after leaving?

COIG / Knights of the Phoenix
Romanian Warriors
Flame Demolition
This is Sparta
Time Warp
Peaceville
The Titan Alliance
The Republic
Renegades
The Dead Rabbits
Legacy of Pirates
Roman Republic
United Nations
No Surrender

DeletedUser

Roman Republic's majority went to TeA I think. No Surrender kind of died from inactivity with their most actives moving over to Phenomen (gone now that ML crushed them ;) ).

DeletedUser8362

COIG after their disbandment, most moved into Lions and Legion I believe (lions for sure, legion is a guess)

DeletedUser13405

Legacy of Pirates is still active, albeit greatly reduced in size after most of their biggest players (not including their founders) left and went to DJ.

DeletedUser

This is Sparta disbanded, most members joined other alliances and i think the leadership made PoC.The modern This is Sparta is Afti Einai I Sparti which is modern greek for This is Sparta.

DeletedUser13405

Looks like you'll have another update soon...Pheno and Xmortis merge on August XX, 2011?

DeletedUser

Looks like you'll have another update soon...Pheno and Xmortis merge on August XX, 2011?

Not really merged though have they... many of Phenomens top players are still there, just that Bowzer and a few others have gone.

I wonder if the war will continue against Dragon Slayers :)

DeletedUser8362

Not really merged though have they... many of Phenomens top players are still there, just that Bowzer and a few others have gone.

Of course it will. Think about it this way.... EH was at war with both xmortis and phenomen. So now we have one target :O I wonder what they will bring

DeletedUser345

It is a full merge everyone doesn't move at once...

DeletedUser

insert curse here____________ so wok is fighting pheno now aswell

DeletedUser

It already is pretty close to a two-axis world. But there will always be a new challenger. Beta usually ends up having two dominate alliances at war. One wins the other disbands. The winner recruits until people get tired of it and attack like they did to phenomen. Its just all about time.

DeletedUser345

hard when your reload takes a week :D

Thats why in the Dragon Slayers we have brought the George Cross Reloaded - Holds up to 428 george crosses sharpened into shrukins and with a quick reload of 0.28 days the weapon is ideal for taking down dragons as George likes dragons.

DeletedUser

Thats why in the Dragon Slayers we have brought the George Cross Reloaded - Holds up to 428 george crosses sharpened into shrukins and with a quick reload of 0.28 days the weapon is ideal for taking down dragons as George likes dragons.

lol, you insane man :p

DeletedUser

LOL trolled! Sorry devy but that was funny lol.