Heroes at Arms

DeletedUser

Hello everybody, my game name is Tury18. I have played in 7 worlds, have had positions of power in 5 of them, and had a lot of fun on each. I feel like I have a lot of experience (While some disagree), and always wanted to actually, found, and then lead my own alliance. I did this in Tau (currently the second newest world) with my good friend, llama075588. We founded it, and got some players but it didn't quite work out. We still have it, but only have a few active players.

However, now we made the decision to start fresh. We will be doing so in the next world, unless it has less than 2 speed. llama075588, and I are the only ones right now, and that isn't an alliance. So we decided to post here, and see if any of you wanted to join.

Requirements to join:
Be active (This is the most important one, if you aren't active, don't join!)
Choose Northeast.

We are called Heroes at Arms. We will start off defensive, until a majority of the alliance gets conquering, and then we will be only offensive, so we will wage wars with everybody, until they all get angry and destroy us all ;) . (Just kidding, but we will have a lot of good battles)

Most importantly, we will be there to have fun. I may have a couple alliances in the future, but for now I think that we should go in there, start some wars, farm till you can farm no more, have a feast, and have the virtual time of our lives! :D

Meet the requirements? Still want to join us? If so, then you are awesome, and should post with the following (And if you don't want to join, get lost!)

1: Your name along with a link to your Grepostats account.
2: Any previous experience.
3: (Thats all, short and simple)

Current members:

Founder: Tury18
Founder: llama075588
General: None.
Diplomat: Blooddrawn2.

Others:
-Achilles-

:pro: :pro: (SW) :pro: :pro:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Sign me up i'm willing to help new people.

*glares at rest of forum* :D

DeletedUser

Northeast

Go Northeast by the way. Good luck, Phi is here.

DeletedUser15202

In fact I'm not joining Phi. I hate morale. If you make another alliance let me know :)

DeletedUser

Well OK. I think I will make another two worlds from now, but right now I am focussing on Phi.