Heroes - Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

Hello, i'am new in the EN Forum
Can someone answer me a question?
When I habe Leonidas in a City and the Bonus Defense boost, how will they be calculate? (either 15+5 or "unit defense values"*1,15*1,05?)
And the same by Zuretha/Urephon (attack boost, heroe and heroic power) How will they be calculate?

And what's with the Merchent and Terylia (Producation+(30%+120%) or Producation *1,3*2,20)

Thanks for Answers

DeletedUser42857

As it stands now, we plan to release the feature on new worlds only. Also, there will be ~ 3 markets to receive the feature first. These markets will test the feature for a few weeks before any new worlds of other markets will be affected.

That utterly sucks.

For months now, its said "coming soon" in all grepo worlds, and players have joined worlds on the assumption Heros would be added in due course.

Having Hero's in only new worlds will just cause more people to flock to new worlds to play hero's and desert servers :S

Of course, that all means more gold for inno.

DeletedUser33530

Having Hero's in only new worlds will just cause more people to flock to new worlds to play hero's and desert servers :S
I know no player who this will hold true for. In fact i predict the opposite will happen.

DeletedUser44027

Uh, yeah. Most of innos "new features", ex. WW, flop

DeletedUser32373

New idea- instead of doing this heroes , why don't we either...

A. Breed gods like they're little friggin' dragons.

B. send 'em down to Earth for a week, speed up the pregnancy, and see what they bring back.

DeletedUser

That utterly sucks.

For months now, its said "coming soon" in all grepo worlds, and players have joined worlds on the assumption Heros would be added in due course.

Of course, that all means more gold for inno.

To be honest, I'm pretty interested in seeing what will happen regarding heroes. It adds a new layer of complexity that noobs will definitely screw up, so maybe experienced/intelligent players will join the servers because they'll be comparatively better off? Or, maybe the cushion of having higher resource production from 2 of the heroes (that would both be amazing early game) would allow worse players to still have some semblance of troop and building construction more of the time and level the playing field more? They both definitely make build orders much easier, maybe someone playing with a checklist-style build like Achilles' on this forum wouldn't realize they needed more farm levels with higher resource output to be efficient? I have no idea honestly, but it's definitely a changing dynamic.

DeletedUser44027

I'm hoping for never, but it's probably gunna happen... :/

DeletedUser

i mean what time is the launch lol :D
u know so i can be like
BUILD BUILD BUILD
XD

DeletedUser38224

There was a feature similar to this on TW, Flags

If I recall correctly, They basically had very little effect on the game, so I'm hoping the same will be true here...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
From what I've seen and tested on the Beta the Heroes seem to be more akin to spells in that they can be beneficial to you but you can get by fine without them. Plus you can only have 1 of each Hero so you can't have half a dozen of the one that boosts your navy's attack power.

DeletedUser5819

Looking at the "Now available on Mochlos" ad on the login page, he could do with some moob reduction surgery 0;-)

DeletedUser25660

Looking at the "Now available on Mochlos" ad on the login page, he could do with some moob reduction surgery 0;-)

Looks like Leonidas is about to bite Zeus' mipples.

On another matter, can the game devs make an in-game survey if players want to see heroes in established worlds?

DeletedUser18132

Looks like Leonidas is about to bite Zeus' mipples.

On another matter, can the game devs make an in-game survey if players want to see heroes in established worlds?

Oh God no. With that fiasco surrounding the survey about 2.0, I doubt Inno wants to repeat that again.

DeletedUser25660

I wasn't there in 2.0, but reading from this [thread=12705]old thread[/thread], I suppose what happened is there was so much excitement in implementing WW, that players did vote for WW to be implemented on existing worlds. But after a while, players realized that WW took the element of fighting, many players got bored and left.

Well, I guess it is hit or miss for these features that Inno is implementing...successful or not, new features are necessary to keep players interested and keep the game alive.

For the survey, How else would Inno know what the majority of players want? I think the external forums represent a small fraction of the players. Also, I'd bet Inno has improved in interpreting survey results (finding unique votes).

Personally, I don't want to go to Mochlos, because I don't want to start again, and I'm pretty ok with my current world. I did try heroes in Beta, it is boring to be honest, but only because I need to go through the tutorials again, and rebuilding again, farming, etc. I want to try heroes in existing worlds and see it's game-play effect. Only then can I give a real feedback.

DeletedUser

couple of questions about them heroes

why do they not give BP when knocked out?
why are they not added to the wall?
edit added: why do they not need transports? being a hero does not make them able to walk on water

Last edited by a moderator: