Passed Heroes

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so when are we going into vote most people agree with this idea :D

DeletedUser

kk's anyways I love this idea but obviously has to be introduced on new worlds :(

DeletedUser

If you with to submit an idea, please recommend it for voting and I will look at it when I have time. Here. Anyone can recommend an idea.

StokieScott

Phrourach
I thought you were gonna recommend this idea to yourself for voting Eclipse, i'm sure that would be a tough decision:p

DeletedUser

yea cheese is good but only when you have a hero to eat it I love the idea

DeletedUser

That is really cool, I think that they should maybe have special abilities.

Like for Perseus: The Head of Medusa: causes enemy forces to freeze for 12 hours.

Theseus: The spirit of the Minotaur: Causes Soldiers to become 50% Stronger, will move faster, and carry more resources.

Oedipus: Tragedy: Causes another city to lose population by 30% and lose speed for building by 50%

And so on

DeletedUser

Eclipse really used information about heroes behavior to create this thread!+1rep!

DeletedUser

Minotaurs R us, I think that those choices would make the game waaaaaaay to complex, 12 hours is a very long time for support to arrive 30% poplulation is huge late game, and 50% stronger soldiers would make forces way to strong.

DeletedUser

I think this would be good if used in restraint. I have one questions which has probably been answered - would the heroes do any fighting or just give benifits?

DeletedUser

This was only a prototype, Eclipse can figure out the rest. Only an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.