heroic tactician in delphi

DeletedUser22650

howdy peeps, i have the 5 requirements for herioc tactician in delphi and havent been credited, i colonized a city last week at the expese of my good reputation which was the last one on the list :rolleyes:

ive double checked on the wiki and i cant find what im missing, im not sure if the wonder era needs to start in which case it needs updating, or if its a bug

DeletedUser22650

no it hasnt started, i kind of worded my post wrong my question was supposed to be ..does wonder era need to be underway to be credited or is there a bug on delphi?

ive read the wiki about it loads of times and from what i can tell it should credit you as soon as you have the 5 requirements

DeletedUser18132

No, it doesn't have to start. Did you cast 100 spells?

DeletedUser22650

yup, all 5 listed targets met, i had a busy work weekend so i sent the colony out before vac kicked in, its been due a few days now so im wondering if that caused a glitch

DeletedUser22650

i got an answer from a ticket and the age of wonders does have to start, i think the wiki could be made a bit clearer by adding that as the 6th requirement ;)

DeletedUser

i got an answer from a ticket and the age of wonders does have to start, i think the wiki could be made a bit clearer by adding that as the 6th requirement ;)

The Age of Wonders does not have to start for you to get the Heroic Tactician award (I got it on Psi).

There are a few players that are having issues with gaining the HT award and this has been reported to the developers.

DeletedUser4013

This will be fixed in an update. Age of Wonders does not need to be active to receive this award.

DeletedUser22650

awesome :)...was a bit disappointing when i thought i couldnt join the hero servers for 18 months when the wonders started, ive a feeling that estimated time will shorten but i wouldve likely missed the first ones, thankyou ;)

DeletedUser

Is it known if this will be fixed before the first Hero Worlds open?