Pnp Herpus doesn't lie

• Thread starter DeletedUser40768
  • Start date

DeletedUser40768

Herpus doesn't lie, he said so himself.

Being such a great guy, Herpus just never stops telling the truth. I have had the privilege of being the topic of nearly half of his posts on the forum, and I am honored to find such a respectful and humble human being. *heavy dose of sarcasm*

Being as nice as he is, he told me I couldn't find a single lie about him (more or less). So it turns out he was right, the number of lies and insults each went into the double digits. So for anyone wondering why Herpus doesn't like me, maybe you can figure it out here. Right now I still don't know why, but after seeing him argue with some other people I have come to the conclusion that he just doesn't like being nice. I can understand, being nice takes a lot more work then hurling insults at everyone who crosses your path.

Below is a great epic on the origins of how I met King Herpus, and the wonderful conversations I had with him. For anyone looking to read happy posts with unicorns, sadly Herpus didn't provide those. But he did provide for this work of art:

The Beginning (and the First Insult):
Didn't get to read the whole thing, but thought I should point out that Triad has 3 cities in 54. So they are not really with the top alliances in that case.

I think he was referring to Triad being in the same ocean with many of the alliances atop the rankings, not that triad was one of the top alliances in ocean 54.

Wow never saw this post, how strange. I actually had no difficulty understanding that, just pointing out that is incorrect. Triad is based mainly in 45, which is mistake #1. Among alliances with 25+ cities in the ocean, only Alpha Dogs and Ravens Republic are in the top 12. At the time he wrote it Wildcards was also in the top 12, so I guess they can be included. In Ocean 54 there are 6 top 12 alliances with at least 25 cities, and 4 of the top 5 alliances have 100+ cities in the ocean. So mistake #2 is that they are not in the same ocean with many of the top alliances.

I bet you are an absolute joy at parties.

So would you look here, an insult already. All because I stated facts.

First Lie and Accusation:
Everyone talking about Triad was everyone BUT Triad. You guys created the boogie man, we just provided the face.

My next post had a bunch of quotes that proved that bold statement to be false. Now if that inaccurate statement was indeed intentional, then this would be the first lie so far.

Couldn't be further from the truth, from the 1st 5 pages of the trash talking threads Triad was talking about themselves nonstop. Messages are kind of jumbled up in the order that I saw them.

But hey these lies are almost as good as the one in the Benghazi scandal. People will never know the truth so just put the blame on others worked well there too :p

Ok so I did fire back with some trash talk here. It was in response to the inaccurate statement above though.

Now put in all the quotes about triad by people not in triad. Until you do that, you have proved absolutely nothing other than you having selective copy/paste skills

He said Triad didn't talk about themselves, I prove that wrong so the next thing is to begin accusing people. Ok so first lie, insult, and accusation are already down.

You said that other people created the Triad boogie man. I just showed that Triad members were the first ones to advertise the name around the forums, as early as the 1st page of the trash talking thread. So Triad created there own negative rep, most people like myself didn't even know who you guys were until the gloating began.

Those are just some comments, I just can't quote every single one and put it in one post. There are 33 pages of the trash talking thread, and posts from Triad members about Triad in other threads as well. Selective I literally said where I got it from. It would take hours to put together a montage of all the posts. I can do it for a PnP maybe, but being that you guys are trained not to believe the truth I might be wasting time on a lost cause.

Edit: Not that Triad members believe facts or truth that is handed to them but here are some more Triad related posts from Triad players in the trash talking thread.

For people not looking for attentions you guys sure spend a lot of time talking about yourselves.

My response back, providing more evidence in quotes that prove his statement wrong.

The 1st edited quotes used to give him something to insult me with and more:
Wait, you talk all this smack, and yet right now you're only sitting on 276 ABP?

All bark, apparently.

Insult #2

I am sorry that facts cause you enough physical pain to term them as a "smack". Truth can be a tough thing to swallow when you aren't used to it. Guess you are just bitter about that Triad boogie man thing, since I proved it wasn't the way you thought it was. Not really sure where abp equates to intelligence or providing facts to the community, but hey no one is perfect so maybe this is a revolutionary new theory that you can teach me more about. I am honored that you read my post, and comment on them. Out of your 27 posts more are to me than any other player I think, must mean I am doing something right :D

Also you might have missed my post to Pretty Maria where I found 10 players in Triad with less bp than me, one player wasn't even in double digits yet. So considering I am simming and just testing out gold trading and the unit rebalancing, I would like to know who recruited 10 players who don't even attack the quests troops :D

My comeback, with some facts sprinkled in again.

So, forum warrior because you can't play grepolis with the big boys.

Got it.

I hear lots of excuses for 'zomg, i don't want to lose my horsey guys. I'll just hide'

Insult #3

I am a complete failure at Grepolis, but I will right out a long wall of text to try and hide this fact.
Sounds about right.

Ok so one he edits a quote. Then he turns it into Insult #4, and then his underlined statement is also Lie #2.

Really now?

Joseph Nieves
Apr 2013
Posts 581

Herpus Derpus
Join Date Dec 2011
Posts 29

He tries to say I must be a trash talker because I have more points than him, which is a poor basis to revolve an argument around...

Who is a forum Warrior, another edited quote, and a series of lies:
Well like I said in the post, you don't read anything. So naturally you wouldn't understand what a forum warrior is, as I defined it. By the way forum warriors like to double posts like you did :D Quality of the posts means more about being a forum warrior then quantity. You not being very active in having conversations with the community besides from playing the name game with me does't stop you from being a forum warrior.

Also if 3 paragraphs is long then how did you survive in school? That isn't even essay length, although if it helps you I will be happy to write one for you.

You Triad guys are great at this trash talking game. Unfortunately having the ability to have a mature conversation with someone who has a different opinion then you is a trait you guys are honestly lacking with posts like these.

By this point I was getting tired of responding to a guy who resorts to insults to win arguments and then doesn't even read what people say.

Not only do I troll a message board for a game I'm not good at, I also take my conjured arguments very seriously.
Yeah, that sounds about right too.

Go back to the first spoiler, he is the one that initiates the argument. Also I never was trolling him throughout this entire discussion, and you can see both sides of it here. So this is Insult #5. The troll reference, the not good at the game reference, and the conjured argument reference are all lies. So that would be Lie #3, 4, and 5. I still have yet to lie to him once.

"Not only do I troll a message board for a game I'm not good at, I also take my conjured arguments very, VERY seriously."

It is called a forum but I guess you just want to keep on trolling. Conjured arguments huh, I corrected a factual error and you jumped on me with insults and tried to make me look like an idiot.

Stay classy man, venting on me will sure make your job/time in school a lot better.

Your posting content does that enough for you.

VVV Incoming wall of Nieves Anger Response Post (N.A.R.P.) (tm) below VVV

Insult #6 where he says I make myself look like an idiot. This could even be Lie #6, as I did nothing in the conversation to make him feel that way.

Returning the fire, and the end of our 1st convo
If you are referring to yourself in the 3rd person then you are spot on. I honestly lose brain cells reading your posts, you would gain brain cells reading mine so I suppose that is why you don't.

You're the angry one, it shows through you finding the need to resort to insults and name calling. lol I just laugh at each of your posts, knowing that everything you says makes yourself feel better about yourself :D I suppose you can be angry at your inability to win an argument, but hey the truth always prevails so don't kill the messenger :pro:

Ok that is probably the biggest insult I have said so far. In all sincerity though I do feel dumber after reading his posts directed at me though.

I'm pretty sure I can taste the salty tears in your posts now.

Insult #7, and could be Lie #7 since I was laughing throughout the posts which is quite the opposite of crying. But this is probably more trash talking than lying.

Herpus doesn't read, and I am still on his mind 2 weeks later
Spot on. Guy is all talk.

Conversation with him is over since April 20th, and he initiates it again on May 4th. I thought he said I conjured arguments with him? Insult #8, and no one is all talk so really this could be another lie. We will keep it at 5 Lies right now, as the others are more just incorrect statements than anything else.

I still apologize for the fact that you struggled to cope with a fact that I corrected. It was to help people not be confused by inaccurate information that was provided. If anything your attack on me immediately after I tried to help correct a mistake was all talk.

I removed part of this posts as it was being addressed to another person.

TLDR Lots of self important blather from a feeder. Does it make you feel better?

He shows once again he doesn't read, and he comes up with Insult #9. Also the self important part was incorrect, I have no ego, little confidence and low self esteem. If anything this is the mirror opposite of who I am.

To know that a "man" on the internet trolls posts he won't take a few seconds to read? Yeah it feels great to witness you try to attack someone without having anything to attack. If it makes you feel better your condition of blasting random people has made me decide that I should being praying for you each night :)

That praying reference was serious by the way, he has been in my prayers.

What is there to read. It's just the exact some incorrect drivel rewashed under a new post.

It's something we all laugh at.

He admits he doesn't read with this statement, and then goes back to the insults. "Incorrect drivel" would be Lie #6, as I have done nothing but provide facts throughout my discussion, and some trash talking in response to his.

Hardcore Keyboard Warrior Skills, and Herpus' "I never lied to you" Challenge
Facts now are all of a sudden incorrect drivel, I have to wonder why you have not yet announced you are running for the 2016 Presidential Election. With the amount of lies you have said about me, I wonder how many times I have had to turn my cheeks as I get slapped each time by you because you are holding some petty grudge? Because I once corrected your drivel, you have been harassing me in the Zancles forum without me ever even talking to you. If you laugh at facts, then that is a problem for Dr. Phil to handle.

Tbh I like most of the guys in Triad, but you have tried everything within your power to try and make me hate you. (It hasn't worked, I have only grown concerned about the cause of your behavior) I can't figure out what your goal is with this, but I wish the best of luck to you with it. You can't trash talk, you can't present a solid argument, and you can't show people respect. I am tired of you coming at me for no reason. If you have nothing to say that is on topic with the thread, then guess what: You are not forced to speak here.

Now that I won't be addressing the keyboard warrior any longer, I will try to get a nice top 12 out on the weekend :pro:

Ok this was me coming to the conclusion that talking to someone who doesn't read, listen, or have respect for other people's opinions is not a person I should spend much further time talking with.

Once again, it's clearly evident by your long winded response that you obviously, amongst everything else, don't understand the term keyboard warrior.

I'll help you to identify one. Find the nearest mirror. Take a deep look into it. Look past all the failure you see there, the regret, the inability to socially interact, and you'll find him there looking back at you.

Toodles.

Ok so that is 3 insults in 1. So that would be Insults #10, 11 and 12.

This should be good. Please point out the 'lies I have said about you'.

You are making some crazy thing up in your head. It's clearly evident that when I post a 1 or two sentence reply to your long winded meanderings of self importance, a full page of your pedantic scrawl is always the result.

it's like easy mode.

But, in it all, I have actually never told a lie about you. It's just part of this hilarious fantasy world you are making up to make yourself feel oppressed, I guess. Go you.

Ok the underlined and bold content above makes up Lies #7, 8, 9, and 10. Or maybe the last lie is more of an insult, either way we are just about in the double digits in both the lies and the insults.

After all of that I have given everyone the full conversation between Herpus Derpus and I. This challenge may not have gone as he planned, as I found so many lies and insults I had to keep recounting to make sure my numbers were correct. In the end I hope this shows Herpus Derpus that he did indeed lie. I myself might not have handled it entirely well, it is hard to when every post coming back at you is a series of insults and lies from someone who trolls posts he never reads a single sentence of. I truly hope that he is not the epitome of what Triad is and stands for.

For anyone coming to complain about the length of this thread or anything I would like to point out that you are the ones clicking on it and reading it on it. The title is quite clear on what it is about, and I did use someone's suggestion and put different segments of this into spoilers, as you have already seen if you made it this far. So a nice dosage of non grepo related insults, but hey I am just "the keyboard warrior with no facts".

Sorry for no pictures, this is meant to be more informative more than anything else. It also helps keep this out of other threads, which would benefit everyone. This was his challenge to me, and this is going to be chalked up in the L column for Herpus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

normally i wouldn't approve of this but Herpus did literally ask for it and frankly i found it to be rather funny.

DeletedUser22977

Right. I'm the keyboard warrior.

My efforts have been rewarded. Thank you for validating my actions.

My work here is done.

DeletedUser22977

You are, without a doubt, the easiest person to troll on the internet.

DeletedUser22977

and the dumbest

And I have still yet to tell a lie about you.

#winning

DeletedUser14366

Listen I suggest just ignoring him, you appear very obsessed with herp....thanks for the giggle!

DeletedUser40768

You are, without a doubt, the easiest person to troll on the internet.

Yet another lie, I am probably the worst person to troll because I do an excellent job of showing them how little sense they make and how petty their insults are. Though it is nice to see you confess that you are troll, one of the few accurate statements you had said so far :D

Actually, fecalbrain, you were the one who went off' as posted here, about the lies I have said about you.

As we can see here, still waiting...

This is a really bad attempt at deflecting what actually is a lie told by YOU. Instead, you change it around to protect your fragile ego from the truth.

1) I never lied about you as you claimed

2) what you call an insult qualifies you for the Guinness book of world records for the thinnest skin of a human being known to man.

3) And the neg reps from you fragile little girls is HILARIOUS!

Then you make this post in an attempt to make it sound like I said something I didn't. As the quote shows, you failed, miserably, at this attempt.

Keyboard warrior. Make more threads about me.

It's FOOD FOR MY SOUL

Another insult to start off a post, at least there is some consistency there mate :) You never lied about me, guess you didn't click on the spoilers so I will show you some of the lies specifically about me. Though I would consider any lie you said in our discussion a lie against me as you think I would actually believe it.

Now put in all the quotes about triad by people not in triad. Until you do that, you have proved absolutely nothing other than you having selective copy/paste skills

Umm well lie is not telling the truth. So saying I had selective copy and paste skills when I showed you posts of Triad players talking about themselves being awesome was a lie. Since the quote were presented to show that Triad created the "boogey man". You also lied several times saying that my posts on the forum were a way to hide that I suck in grepolis. That is a lie, as I never have said that I was good at the game, and my posts were always relevant to what you directed at me.

When you said "You guys created the Triad Boogie Man", that is a lie. Being that you included everyone in that generalization of yours, that would also be a lie against me as I did not create the monster and one of my posts with you did prove that. Also editing quote and pretending I said something would be lying. That is literally changing my words and spoon feeding your own agenda into them, notice in this PnP I didn't edit a single quote of yours. I kept everything authentic and honest, while you edited my quotes to give you something to insults others about :D

Once again, it's clearly evident by your long winded response that you obviously, amongst everything else, don't understand the term keyboard warrior.

I'll help you to identify one. Find the nearest mirror. Take a deep look into it. Look past all the failure you see there, the regret, the inability to socially interact, and you'll find him there looking back at you.

Toodles.

Italicized and bold statements are both lies, and both with the intent to try and bring me down. In the real world they do call that cyber bullying, you just lucky I am a victim that is completely unmoved by your malicious statements :p

This should be good. Please point out the 'lies I have said about you'.

You are making some crazy thing up in your head. It's clearly evident that when I post a 1 or two sentence reply to your long winded meanderings of self importance, a full page of your pedantic scrawl is always the result.

it's like easy mode.

But, in it all, I have actually never told a lie about you. It's just part of this hilarious fantasy world you are making up to make yourself feel oppressed, I guess. Go you.

One I am not making myself feel oppressed, that seems to be your objective since you mentioned it and yeah if it is then it has failed. Two I don't meander about my self importance. In fact if you ever read my posts I don't talk about myself at all, unless it is in response to one of your attacks on me :D

I can go on and on, but I passed your word limit already so I don't want you to get annoyed with that. Besides just reading the spoilers you will find plenty, why should I copy and paste everything over again if you couldn't read it when I made the thread or when I initially said it.

As for addressing your #2, I am using the dictionary version of the word. You know the one that is supposed to be universally accepted within the language, and not some loose interpretation of it. So here is the definition for you:

Insult
1) speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.
2) a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.

Did you treat me with disrespect? Certainly, especially with the bush league stuff at the end. Now most of your insults didn't affect me at all, that doesn't make them less of an insult. It just means I have tolerance when addressing those who make rude and offensive statements.

Listen I suggest just ignoring him, you appear very obsessed with herp....thanks for the giggle!

Ignore him sure I can handle that. However it is quite difficult too when someone intervenes in your conversations with others. Obsessed, no mate I just won't tolerate the name game and the denial of lies. I would call that a dedication to stifling bullying tactics more than anything else. This will be my approach from now on though, this was just to enlighten him that things aren't the way he thinks.

Get a room you two.

Oh please no, this is just to help him recognize his inner problems. As he is way to devoted to trolling people over the internet, and I was taught to help others so this is what this thread is for.

Joseph no one cares.

You must have for the following reasons:
1) You came to the thread when the title gives away what the thread is about. So you knew what to expect and clicked anyway, kind of hypocritical lol
2) You cared enough to post, on top of reading everything (maybe). You were neither forced to click on the thread, read it or respond. Yet you did 2 or all 3 of them.
3) I did mention at the bottom of the OP that this was for Herpus, as he is the one who challenged me to do this. So if you really didn't care, I already made it clear who the intended audience was and therefore am not responsible for you not caring.

I welcome feedback of course, but to say something that I already made clear already just really isn't constructive feedback mate :)

DeletedUser22977

Don't be fooled folks...

He's REALLY REALLY MAD

The constant neg reps are amusing. You should see how mad he gets.

Do you neg rep your mom when she takes away your cookies too, Joey?

DeletedUser40768

See. Like I said, folks. It's like easy mode with this spaz.

Another insult, but still not rattling me. I suppose I am at fault partially for feeding a troll. Notice I don't get upset in my posts, it is because your words don't ruin my day in any way. I just respond, try to correct any wrong behavior and move onto the next day as always :D

Don't be fooled folks...

He's REALLY REALLY MAD

The constant neg reps are amusing. You should see how mad he gets.

Do you neg rep your mom when she takes away your cookies too, Joey?

Mad, no way this was a good laugh. If I was a more sensitive person though then it might. Constant negative reps, that is not me. A person can only rep someone like once every 15-20 reps, forgot the specific number. So those constant negative reps must be from people who are in agreement with what I am saying, as I got a +rep from people saying they agree about you in this thread.

The same two trolls have been minus repping me for months every week or so, it gets old and meaningless. So don't mind if people do it, they will do it if there is a reason or not Herpus. Why would my mom take my cookies away though, is she stealing them for Mother's Day? :eek:

Please calm down with the multi-posting though, that is against forum rules.

DeletedUser22977

Mad, no way this was a good laugh. If I was a more sensitive person though then it might. Constant negative reps, that is not me.

Sure thing buddy.

AFMa9Lo.jpg

DeletedUser40768

Ok I would like to explain why all of them aren't mine.

1) I sign my reps as ~Joseph Nieves, unless I click the rep button to fast and it sends before I finish my comment.
2) If I minus repped you that many times you would be at 1 green bar, as I have 44 rep power.
3) It would be impossible to minus rep you 6 minutes apart. Even if I spread rep that fast (which I don't), it would say you have repped to many people in the past 24 hours. So I wouldn't be able to.
4) I checked and the one in the war threads was mine, sorry I didn't sign it. The rest aren't, I will take a screenshot and put in here shortly.

84b51a18-7b31-4bcc-b88f-3f28fd97fd41_zpslzmgd4jc.jpg

grepo1_zpsehmb6zuz.jpg

^If that recent minus rep is from you then yeah even bringing this topic up would be a bit hypocritical.

DeletedUser49358

OUCH! he got a -rep just for being wrong in a guess who's next off topic thread, this is a cruel cruel forum we post in people

DeletedUser40768

Nub. Get your rep power up. :p

Sorry I get troll -repped about 3 times a week by the same 3 people, it has been like that since I returned to the forums :D Besides I could get it up, just means I would have to spam like you or stay on the forum year round :p

OUCH! he got a -rep just for being wrong in a guess who's next off topic thread, this is a cruel cruel forum we post in people

The post it leads to actually showed me having a correct guess, so the guy was just trolling. But that would be pretty funny if I got it just for having a wrong guess, might me weirder since it was a correct guess :D