Pnp Hert takes 8th WW !

DeletedUser

How was it an important island? It had an incomplete wonder that could not be finished. If a wonder had been completed, all cities on the island would have been transferred to either 1 or 2 players.

Ryan I have always respected your play style and I have tried not to respond to very much of the crud I have been reading but this statement is silly my friend. Why would you wait till you built a wonder and then tried to switch owners..... Once we saw that we would have seen the blood in the water. I think many people should just stop posting dribble, we set the standard on all levels of building the WW here as some have done on many other servers. It is a shame that people are taking shots now talking about cheats etc. People might want to stop throwing stones as we all live in glass houses. :) Enjoy and Merry Christmas and I hope to not be so far away from the main ocean next world as it blew sitting on the rim of 43..... sigh!

DeletedUser38465

I get it tea, noone is pitting this all on certain things. We know the problems.

You can get off your high horseman now. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Ryan I have always respected your play style and I have tried not to respond to very much of the crud I have been reading but this statement is silly my friend. Why would you wait till you built a wonder and then tried to switch owners..... Once we saw that we would have seen the blood in the water. I think many people should just stop posting dribble, we set the standard on all levels of building the WW here as some have done on many other servers. It is a shame that people are taking shots now talking about cheats etc. People might want to stop throwing stones as we all live in glass houses. :) Enjoy and Merry Christmas and I hope to not be so far away from the main ocean next world as it blew sitting on the rim of 43..... sigh!

Some of us live in extremely expensive brittle glass houses.

Ranga1

Strategos
I agree wizz, Ryan you are one player i know for sure in enigma that is a great player but morti should have done what he knew to be right and only have acceptable WW owners. Most WW are lost because of inactives or noobs, if you take those out the only way to lost it is by way of force (I know it wasnt a complete WW but this OP was planned weeks before the WW era started and same result would have ensued)

Ill admit most of the things i say are dribble, purely designed to annoy others.

Morti, you at least mainly post truths, you at least dont state FACTS that are pureless outlandish. Ezy, your a funny dude, keep it real lol Sandip, you throw out plenty of propoganda (which i think these externals is all about) Ryan, you have my respect. Who else from enigma posts on here? Oh right, Dimmy. Dim, ill apologise if i offended or anything else i did wrong. But what annoys me about you is the fact you just put out blantant lies, have done through the whole forum, just to try and prove what you think is the correct conclusion, that is not classy.

Anyway, lets hope the server stays alive so you guys can go back to fighting.

Thats my shot at trying to redeem all the stupid things i have said, probably wont work but i tried :D

DeletedUser

Wizz, do you remember Psi...Who had cities on the Tomb when we built it (answer: everyone)...Who had them after it was done (answer: me and your long lost friend Hesparus). I think the reasoning was that we needed 140 slots for wonder island cities. The 5-10 most trusted players don't have that many slots available. So let everyone colonize and build up the cities and then swap them later if we actually complete a wonder. It never came to that.

I never said you guys cheated, or didn't do a phenomenal job building wonders. Merry Christmas to you too :)

Ranga1

Strategos
We did the same thing Ryan (got everyone to build them up) but swapped them before WW era started. Merry christmas to you too :)

DeletedUser

As I told you in private Ryan-you neglect the hoardkillas and zaknjaffas by using that procedure;)
Morti appears not to have been the all powerful overlord?
Hostage of cops mate?:d

DeletedUser

Wizz, do you remember Psi...Who had cities on the Tomb when we built it (answer: everyone)...Who had them after it was done (answer: me and your long lost friend Hesparus).

I never said you guys cheated, or didn't do a phenomenal job building wonders. Merry Christmas to you too :)

I could have gone another year before remembering Sue (I do not think you where around when she snapped)...... I am waiting still for Fidibus to jump out from a rock. Shame we had to play against you here Ryan, I know leaders here had their hands full and did a damn good job keeping this ship on Target. I was upset to see people taking shots at Ranga1 who is a old friend also from Psi and has done a lot here. Also Many others that worked behind the scenes to help us win the world. It takes 2 people to fight I just hope this thread can calm down some, I personally would have liked to see someone get a lvl 10 so we could take it or try. But we left very little room for anyone to catch us. Ryan it was the same on Psi we could not catch a alliance that was 1.5 the size of us.

Maybe on the next world things will equal out I know there will be winners, lossers, simmers and killers. I look forward to playing with some of you very soon. Until then I hope santa does not have a lot of coal for some of us, if I get some I am going to us it to break some of my glass walls. I need to redecorate anyways.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I also was gracious about HERT winning. I sent a congratulations and I get this as a reward of a good gesture.

I will not tolerate sending mass mails to my team from some D-bag.

Secondly, Ryan is correct, the world wonders was over and your whole operation relied on a player that practically left us in the dark, the entirety of the attack. Insane isn't it?

Good game, HERT/RTHE have a good Christmas and a good New Year. I mean it with sincerity.

As for you Erik, you have yourself a holly jolly Christmas. I know its not much but here is your gift from me, you can sit and spin on it, right next to your crown.
0a68_35.JPG

and what you are going to do about it lol, sending dirty words to me because attacks from turtles are that slow they might arive after closure of the world...

DeletedUser

come on Erik:)
give him a break.he was angry.
and he is not disappearing like the other founder,bearing his responsibility;)
He was just pi ssed ,not easy to lose after a year:)

DeletedUser

Best PnP ever,Enigma resolve so u guys can go and cry to mamma now,Marta it seams you are angry but dont worry,u will winn in other worlds,maybe we can come and visit u there and u can learn how to winn and not how to GET BUSTED

DeletedUser28069

good attempt from Enigma, there were a few close calls, but it's the difference in leadership that shows the true difference when it comes to wonders, Enigma lost this battle, but they lost trying, Ryan why do you think a lvl 9 WW isn't worth anything? I beg to differ, a lvl 9 wonder is the last stepping stone to get to a complete one, sadly this doesn't look to be possible for you guys anymore.

I think it's a little unfair to slag Erik off, because he just wanted to let the whole server know the story behind it, and honestly I think you guys over in enigma should be taking notes because lets face it, you need the help.

Good game on all sides and a merry christmas to all :pro:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
come on Erik:)
give him a break.he was angry.
and he is not disappearing like the other founder,bearing his responsibility;)
He was just pi ssed ,not easy to lose after a year:)

TRUE TRUE LETS END WITH A MERRY CHRISSTMASS TO ALL​

Mortiferum anno 2013 december
fc98f9058e620b57bf70fa6c8f31d500.png
And by the end of 2014 i promise you all silver crowns to wear!​

SANTA'S LOYAL DOGG FROM BELGIUM !
6342668f06aed288a8893c10ec05c71d.png
oh dear oh dear another pretender​

Mortiferum anno 2014 december
3e2fe85da434f7b920b21a2132529377.png
Nobody told me others went for GOLD!

SANTA WILDNISA CLAUS
e598b3fafdca083064ca7d57f8fc1214.png
Always stay cool and dont play for santa or you will get HERT.​

SANTA'S HERT GIRLS
d84debb93bf75b6eacf6bcc682b469d9.png
merry christmas

DeletedUser42857

Your ww island was breached while you were trying to achieve a ww bust,

What do you mean while we were trying to do a WW bust...

My attack on Erik, you seriously think that was ever even slightly aimed at being a WW bust, my nearest CS was about 200 hours away. That was just about me, refusing to go out without at least having attacked a Hert wonder island.

As for the rest, it was all such bad english, grammar and punctuation
that i couldnt really
read it. what is it with you and
half sentances and strange ways of ending
lines in mid sentance.

nobody ever said hert won by luck. As stated before, many at EBC have been quick to offer congratulations to hert, with no snide comments, or bad sportsmanship, Hert chose to respond with arrogance, ridicule, and snidiness.

Like they say. Only thing worse than a bad loser, is a bad winner.

DeletedUser

Dumbspace,listen you idiot.
Trying to joke with my English does not make you a better idiot.
I am not a native Englishspeaker,this is a well known fact.
This does not make me a worse player or a better man of course,but surely having your mother f..d by any american idiot among 300 million+ does not make you better either!!!
Stop trying to ridicule me.
There is a limit and trying to use any mistake I can make writting English(which is not my native languagge) to insult me is a pure idiocy in your part.
I regret to have mailed you ingame,idiots do not deserve it.

DeletedUser42857

I had no idea english was not your first language, this is an EN server, so i naturally assumed it was.

Apologies if any offence caused

Lets leave mothers out of this shall we.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
SENSORED today at 15:10
nah, dont wana

Anyways

thanks alot...And i must say u were fantastic and a great leader, better than some scumbags in my alliance
ErikWijmeersch today at 14:36

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
What do you mean while we were trying to do a WW bust...

My attack on Erik, you seriously think that was ever even slightly aimed at being a WW bust, my nearest CS was about 200 hours away. That was just about me, refusing to go out without at least having attacked a Hert wonder island.

As for the rest, it was all such bad english, grammar and punctuation
that i couldnt really
read it. what is it with you and
half sentances and strange ways of ending
lines in mid sentance.

nobody ever said hert won by luck. As stated before, many at EBC have been quick to offer congratulations to hert, with no snide comments, or bad sportsmanship, Hert chose to respond with arrogance, ridicule, and snidiness.

Like they say. Only thing worse than a bad loser, is a bad winner.

come one mate, not because u lost a game you have to act and behave as 1, yes there are more bad things, 1 xample is THE BORN LOSER.
Be a man get yourself on tracks