Pnp Hert takes 8th WW !

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
HERT/RTHE WORLDWONDER BUSTER

22/12/2014

ErikWijmeersch : WildN let's do a WW*Bust.
Get ourself a 8th one...

kingkong.png

WildNisa : Yes but what if" Mortie" has a gun!

bcdaafcaa8f22cb20cf221d2c908e1bf.png

ErikWijmeersch : No worries i prepared myself by visiting the candy*shop!

8bb87ce051f11a1d782769e5dd1f12bb.png

WildNisa : Wooowwww That's a LoT oF birPooP.
WildNisa : But remember close to Santa's party! Members might be bizzy RL...
ErikWijmeeersch : No worries overhere aswell look!

kingkong1.png

WildNisa : Whoehaha That monkey of a Morti got himself a Santa claus head on!!

ErikWijmeersch : Told yah prepared for everything , even the christmas spirit!!! lol
WildNisa : °°°thinking outloud°°°
081539ef9af7134d9807fc557e267d4f.png

ErikWijmeersch :
You wil 1 day patience! Get yourself everyday to the gym and eat your breakfast in the mornings.

WildNisa : Ok - Drop that 1st MM to prepare.

ErikWijmeersch : Grt8!!!!!!!!!!! Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill kill kill kill or fail trying and look epic!

3512ccab461dae632ad1b88e66d2f0ff.png

WildNisa : Erik now you have send that MM to late to cancel, you think them turtles thinks their masters are coming?

ErikWijmeersch : Lol ,-) are u joking, their leader in charge of WW*Deff is from Boston, its a overconvidence typical Bostonianoobian, poor guy has something wrong with his eyes.
Author said:
Mr Bostonian today at 14:11
Next time run this by your leader ErikWijmeersch. He will tell you I sleep with eyes open.

Erik tell this man The Bostonian never sleeps. There will be no cheap revolts here my friend, Now go put your efforts elsewhere.

"Survival is not about being fearless. It's about making a decision, next time make the right one"

Enjoy the slaughter your about to encounter.

Mr B
ErikWijmeersch : Look here's the target we simple fly over them boats on a travelling of less than 6:00hours

4a432290cd00a8602679ee674818184c.png

WildNisa : 6hours ? You realise what they can drop in 6 hours?

ErikWijmeersch : True true, but Bostoniannoobian and the monkey with the gun trust Worldwondercities to players who has a long +8h sleeping habbit.

Wildnisa : Oh lovely i love this server EUBEA reminds me to NOOBEUBEA, haha LONG LIVE THE NOOB!

Wildnisa : Where is our WW*Bust city located?

ErikWijmeersch : See the Map lol follow the arrow on the MAP!

hertmap.png

Wildnia : "24h later" ...Any news from the Fake,Target FRONTLINE.

ErikWijmeersch : YuP, just Massmailed the info, 30k birs.

df8f5cf16e03a398fe7be54a6e488d66.png

Wildnisa : 30kkkk!!!Birsss!!! But how??? closest CS is +120 hours from those Northerners how is possible.

188de12cf37003b15d5b5d04ddac311e.png

ErikWijmeersch : Well, doctors name it the ABP Goldrush, its a disfunctional error in the brain often diagnosed by selfish Grepo players

Wildnisa: Let's hope we got some good sign ups for maintargets, these [ally]HERT[/ally]Northeners are animals we all know this , hope EASTERN FRONLINERS wil do equal effort.

ErikWijmeersch : No doubt in my mind we should start to worry, here a statistic tabel with signed up numbers, looking Gr8!

23a01c254442591a4601b72b9b1b6ae1.png

ErikWijmeersch : Team! "Outload screeming!" 1h Before LAUNCH TO MAIN, Goodluckkillers!

ee1d0f155394229ff1288166bbc35966.png

MEANWHILE DURING HEAVY FIGHTS ON OMAHA BEACH, other non vital cities got deffended aswell by [ally]Enigma BC[/ally] Noobertroopers.

3d6d0fc53594154adb3267239a0618fb.png

HITHERO
dcf360c29a4f9c8a79f2c0b6eff2fe5a.png
Why me why me! snif snif..."Blaming grepo stats"

eb47a8120341a0986b035959709365a2.png
WORDWONDERBUSTERGENERAL!

ErikWijmersch : Mioune!!! Drop that urly CS just never knows a miracle happens.

4248c09889093cf2e5dd80ea9c4c543a.png

Real*Life webcam

ENIGMA MEMBERS

20:30:00 22/12/2014

badef4bb86a5f42080a00f0bfd72d4bd.png

world*wonder*bust

succes!!!

DeletedUser32487

Praise must given to HERT. That was one epic WW bust!

Thanks must be laid at EBC leadership for such inept leadership for not even trying to keep on top of this. Who needs spy when bunch of morons playing. :p

DeletedUser

Last I checked you didn't bust a wonder, just took a city on an island where we didn't complete a wonder before you....big deal

DeletedUser32487

Last I checked you didn't bust a wonder, just took a city on an island where we didn't complete a wonder before you....big deal

Oh! that's fine by us. Can you then please clear rest of the cities that's under revolt so our cs can all land. As you feel it's not a biggie. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

DeletedUser32487

Maybe once we move into EBC land, you should mentor them. Teach them a think or two of real life! They clearly need someone like you (still not mentioning T) with them. :eek:

DeletedUser42857

La Sagrada Familia (Barcelona) considered a worldwonder, is not yet fully build.

Sagrada Familia considered a wonder? No. It may be on one of those stupid lists of "modern wonders", but its not a wonder of the ancient world.

Hert did not bust a wonder, claiming so is just another example of the bizarre ego's they have. They did though take a city in 47 on a ringed island, so, um, congrats?

DeletedUser42857

Maybe once we move into EBC land, you should mentor them. Teach them a think or two of real life! They clearly need someone like you (still not mentioning T) with them. :eek:

For someone who has so little to say worth listening to, and who has contributed so little to this world, you dont half have a lot to say.

what was it I said earlier..

We can and moan and find reasons for why we lost, or we can and moan and find reasons why Hert won. Hert can win with class and respect for their opponents or they can and ridicule. What choice they make determines not how good they are as players, but how good they are as people.

If you cannot win with class and respect, karma has a funny way of making sure that somewhere down the line it bites you on the butt , and when it happens, you will be treated with the same contempt as that you have dished out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bad comparison. As you may recall you already have a Tomb build by yourself...so ours would be just a replica, therefore worthless...:p

DeletedUser32487

If you cannot win with class and respect, karma has a funny way of making sure that somewhere down the line it bites you on the butt , and when it happens, you will be treated with the same contempt as that you have dished out.

Hold one don't all go touchy on me. So you can dish out as much as you can. Let me think what you all said... Spies, cheats, cowards, liars, etc etc. I wouldn't worry about my Karma, my conscious is always clear, but read back and say whether people without guilt, can cast the first stone. Go on then...

DeletedUser

Nice Read! but sad that you missed out Fishes from that heading Erik,they contributed with a few hundred attacks as well,ofc if they werent any conincidences.:p

Ranga1

Strategos
Good PnP. The fake targets worked perfectly, was it 60k birs and 300k troops we had enigma direct to wrong cities leaving only a few thousand for the intended target? Would be good to hear from Enigma if they actually thought the fakes were real or if they didnt care cos it wasnt a big deal or the player on the WW island wasnt capable of assessing the situation and realising 30k birs and 80k troops was excessive for a city not even in revolt lol

DeletedUser

Good PnP. The fake targets worked perfectly, was it 60k birs and 300k troops we had enigma direct to wrong cities leaving only a few thousand for the intended target? Would be good to hear from Enigma if they actually thought the fakes were real or if they didnt care cos it wasnt a big deal or the player on the WW island wasnt capable of assessing the situation and realising 30k birs and 80k troops was excessive for a city not even in revolt lol

Actually the main issue was that the player you hit and targeted could not asses the situation and had no overview while being on the phone for the entire time. Made it much easier for you.

Credit for the good prepared OP, although you also had some luck with it...

DeletedUser

It is an amusing pnp.

The problem with enigmatic boys is they are slaves of habit.
We had done before long range attemps in full daylight and they thought we were going to do the same:d
Consider the previous such attempts(Red General city) as a deception,and you get the tale.

They may of course try to downplay every achievement of ours,but the truth is it was taken same time with the attempt on our Temple.
One may compare....

My gratitude goes especially to Northern team who sacrificed so much and they knew they were going against barbed wired trenches!

DeletedUser

Gregg,you do know for this kind of stuff the weakest link is chosen,right?
Or you will join the already vast array of noobs?

I did not see you to hit our strongest link for real(one could read 100 miles away attacks on Erik were simply to gather support and I even said this in externals) as perceived by you;)

DeletedUser42857

well there wasnt 60k biremmes in my city.. 800 biremmes when the first attacks hit. You been getting bad intel :D

That said, I was one of the few being attacked who could actually login to grepo thanks to Inno and their shockingly poor servers.

You calling me a weak link :eek:

Like I said to Erik, if you had some **** you would have targetted the top players..

I did not see you to hit our strongest link for real

I did... granted, was pretty much on my own in doing so. :fp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or you will join the already vast array of noobs?

I did not see you to hit our strongest link for real(one could read 100 miles away attacks on Erik were simply to gather support and I even said this in externals) as perceived by you;)

As said, credits to the well prepared OP - it is self-evident that you have made your research beforehand whom to target and when.
Just pointing out that you additionally had some luck with it...but hey, fortune favors the brave.