Pnp Hert takes 8th WW !

DeletedUser

Dimspace-you were not a real target.
Hope you understand this.
Most of the targets were decoy ones.
Dimspace too.
Wonder if I should hc the 4 cities I have in revolt elsewhere and post the amount of defense blocked.
Let alone the 1k bir bunkers in that island.
Of the wast support in Matty b city in North 35?
This things dimspace HERT.
Even megaturtles don't have limitless defense to squander it.
When you started your attacks on our wonders,long term supported cities were thinned out,and lots of defense is home intact!
You may want to compare who is serious:)

Ranga1

Strategos
well there wasnt 60k biremmes in my city.. 800 biremmes when the first attacks hit. You been getting bad intel :D

Oh dimmy, posted spy reports is pretty good intel. I thought an intellect like you could read? 60k birs in wrong cities, ies instead of y on the word city means plural. Come on Dim stop acting up to your nickname. All our previous OP's have targetted your top players, if we had gone after a top player for a WW bust attempt you would label it stupid, we go after a weak target and you say we have no balls. Looks like there is no pleasing you, i feel sorry for your husband :(

DeletedUser

Stop acting to your nick name.
Genuine laughs.
Clicked like:d

DeletedUser

That's a Dim statement,akka worthless boast:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm still confused. Why does this city even matter? Just to update you, HERT finished the Tomb a few days ago. How does taking a city on our level 9 Tomb island where the wonder can't be expanded have any significance? I guess it was a nice exercise in attacking a city from long-range, but nothing more.

DeletedUser

Well,we turned your Tomb in a Grave,lol

ryan,we both know you defended for real,and we attacked for real.

If we had not done this dim propaganda would say we are just successful simmers.
Now dim propaganda must shut;)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying we didn't defend, but obviously we didn't defend like we would have if it was a completed wonder. The world was over before you even started attacking. Personally, I just sent a bunch of defense to the decoys, launched all my offense, and logged off. I know others did the same. If we were defending our only completed wonder, you never would have taken a city on that island.

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace-you were not a real target.
Hope you understand this.
Most of the targets were decoy ones.
Dimspace too.

But you made a big thing of 60k of biremmes in the decoy targets.

How many biremmes did i have in my (decoy) city when your first attacks landed????? 600, not 6,000 or 60,000

Maybe there were 60k in another city, but on the other hand , wed look pretty stupid if we didnt defend it and you just sailed a CS in wouldnt we.

This things dimspace HERT.
Even megaturtles don't have limitless defense to squander it.
When you started your attacks on our wonders,long term supported cities were thinned out,and lots of defense is home intact!
You may want to compare who is serious:)

Is this even english :D

DeletedUser42857

Oh dimmy, posted spy reports is pretty good intel. I thought an intellect like you could read? 60k birs in wrong cities, ies instead of y on the word city means plural. Come on Dim stop acting up to your nickname. All our previous OP's have targetted your top players, if we had gone after a top player for a WW bust attempt you would label it stupid, we go after a weak target and you say we have no balls. Looks like there is no pleasing you, i feel sorry for your husband :(

Targetting our top players? When have you ever targetted, Matty, Ryan, Tant, Mad, Ezy, Myself? thats 6 of our top 10... Yawn...

And get some class. really.

As ive said before, sore losers, sore winners, both as bad as each other. How you react in defeat as well as how you react in victory shows your true class as a person.

I have been nothing but gracious about Herts success in winning the world, as many others also have, Ezy, Ryan, Myself, all gave the credit where it was deserved. Yet you cannot even find a bit of class.

You may or may not be a better grepo player than me, but im sure as hell a better person.

Its funny, I have even found a little bit of respect for Erik and Nisa, not some of the personal aspects of them, but for the way they were able to keep you guys organised and focussed, god knows that must have taken some doing if you are in teh alliance anything like you are on externals.. You, andrin, the rest of the hangers on and muppets, dont rate you either as players, or people., hell, i would have had you internalised in the first week. Theres a small handful of people take credit for Herts win, dont be too quick to count yourself amongst them.

Even Vladimir Smicer somehow won a champions league medal.

Vladimir Smicer, European champion, Ranga, Crown winner.. yeh... sums it up really :D

If you want to do classless, i can do classless, i wrote the book. Its a shame though, i really hoped we could end this world with some level of mutual respect. guess that was too much to hope for. Sad really.

So in the spirit of being lacking in any form of respect and class whatsoever..

Congrats to Hert.
Multi-accounters
Bot-Users
Gold Wh*****
with 4 Academies..

Your mommys must be soooooo proud :D

Ranga1

Strategos
LOL your so predictable Dim, one little bait and you go off, im going to miss getting these laughs out of you.

You have been bagging us out since day one, so why should I show you any respect? You have some great players, ive never seen your skills but with the amount of time you spend on here i would hope you spend more time in game and have leart some skills. So you bag us I bag you it goes tit for tat, so why complain? You come out with some stupid comments, like saying "FACT: HERt must be cheats and all of EN must be cheats" (by trying to premise absolute bulldust by precluding it with the word FACT doest make it true) so i come out and say stupid things. You have no idea about me personally, its easy to be anything (or be perceived to be anything) behind a computer and written text, yet you sit here and say my actions speak of my true character, thats just hilarious! You say there a few who can take credit for our win, that comment just shows your true ignorance to what is really happening. I could name at least a dozen people straight up without even thinking who were pivotal in us winning. Seriously dude, you spend way too much time on here. FACT: This is a game, that you lost, ITS NOT REAL!!!

DeletedUser38465

I also was gracious about HERT winning. I sent a congratulations and I get this as a reward of a good gesture.

I will not tolerate sending mass mails to my team from some D-bag.

Secondly, Ryan is correct, the world wonders was over and your whole operation relied on a player that practically left us in the dark, the entirety of the attack. Insane isn't it?

Good game, HERT/RTHE have a good Christmas and a good New Year. I mean it with sincerity.

As for you Erik, you have yourself a holly jolly Christmas. I know its not much but here is your gift from me, you can sit and spin on it, right next to your crown.
0a68_35.JPG

DeletedUser

Dim,I mean your defense was spread.
You overstreched yourself,even right this moment in the Matty B City(Bromley) there are 3500+ birs and 15k land while you are being crushed home.
I can show you fresh reports from MCHE-he has 3500+ birs in a city in revolt by me.
The moment I am writting!
Which was a better use for this 7k in just 2 cities??
Let alone the 1k bireme bunkers in several cities in an island I have just 1 city and you 19.
During a ww race,with red cities right close to your ww defense is lying in vain in your own islands!
This are some factors you may want to consider,and not trying to down play our achievements with spy stories,game was over and bs like this.
Your ww island was breached while you were trying to achieve a ww bust,and same time defense was squandered in irrelevant cities.
You did not have the luxury of lts for every city.
Multiplex posted attacks on his cities-as soon as I saw the post,in accordance with alliance policy ordered thread to be locked,and told player explicitly-defend only with your own local forces,losses acceptable since we have our wonders under attack!
Compare!
The only exceptions were 3 cities of Erik for pure prestige reasons(God knows how much you wish to win a single city from him or from me!).
And Matty B Has been attacked,rest of the names were simply far away to achieve practical results.
If you will not understand this,then you are just dim arguing,nothing else.

We won with merit,nothing comes by chance or pure luck.
I have heard enough stories to downplay us,the most used one is-if BE would not split we stood little chance since we were beaten and bs like this.
This is just wishful thinking by you.
I have worked hard to achieve that dissension,I have worked hard to adopt a strategy which would make the other competitors find it unattractive to concentrate only on us.
Some things will remain buried since they have to;)

The truth is everyone underestimated us,you all fell prey of your own arrogance:)

DeletedUser38465

Dim,I mean your defense was spread.

The truth is everyone underestimated us,you all fell prey of your own arrogance:)

Pleaseeee, you'll play the victim no matter how much the BS stinks. Noone underestimated you, that is a flat out idiotic statement.

DeletedUser

You were not the only adversary we have had.
And you did underestimate us.
Do you remember the show time postings?
I told you Morti-you will have the same end as those who did Pearl Harbor.
A few scattered players among premades full of sharks win by chance,lol

You are angry from pnp,so will not reply to insults;)

DeletedUser38465

You were not the only adversary we have had.
And you did underestimate us.
Do you remember the show time postings?
I told you Morti-you will have the same end as those who did Pearl Harbor.
A few scattered players among premades full of sharks win by chance,lol

You are angry from pnp,si will not reply to insults;)

Nope, I didn't. Why do you think it took month and a half to set up a front against HERT? I never have, never did. Not that it really matters now.

Its not the PNP. Its your Tea boy sending it personally to my players. I could give fk all about the illiterate pnp he put on the forum. Its how it was arranged, the D-bag who sent it was looking for insults coming the way he did. He can eat it as far as I am concerned, choke on some fruitcake I don't care. He made it personal.

DeletedUser

And to seize your own argument-you say it was taken from a weak player etc.
Who's fault is you choose a noob in the most important islands??
Do you guys remember your jokes(ezy) about our small number of ww owners?
Who was right?
See?nothing is casual.
I choose myself all the names,one by one,with a full set of criteria s.
Which many even leaders of HERT did not fulfill all.
Difficulties with logging in were not just yours.
We too had the same difficulties,server works the same,if it rains there,rest assured it rains here too.

DeletedUser38465

And to seize your own argument-you say it was taken from a weak player etc.
Who's fault is you choose a noob in the most important islands??
Do you guys remember your jokes(ezy) about our small number of ww owners?
Who was right?
See?nothing is casual.
I choose myself all the names,one by one,with a full set of criteria s.
Which many even leaders of HERT did not fulfill all.
Difficulties with logging in were not just yours.
We too had the same difficulties,server works the same,if it rains there,rest assured it rains here too.

Trust me I had similar beliefs on that(select crew on wws), I wanted that but I didn't listen to my gut and look what happened. :D

DeletedUser

How was it an important island? It had an incomplete wonder that could not be finished. If a wonder had been completed, all cities on the island would have been transferred to either 1 or 2 players.

DeletedUser

Ryan-even if it was a completed ww we would have breached it.
Mioune found over 700 attacks,and many attacks were hitting air before they landed.
With some 7 ww cities revolted even we could have lost one.
Suppose it was a level ten ww Ryan,it was going to be the same noob who would have been attacked.
Morti is much sobber then the rest of you,he knows his mistakes.
A few selected ww city owners is much better then the random lot you applied.
One of the sine qua non questions to our ww owners was:are you prepared to golden the walls if need be?
Are you prepared to lose sleep?
And so on.
Since I knew the players,they could not lie me;)
Try as much to downplay it,you can not.
Even if it was a real ww you would have lost it.
7 ww cities revolted,not 1,and the main target had 1k attacks in total.
You may hate us-but the truth is we are pro's,not noobs.
If Enigma wants success next time-you better assess fairly what was wrong and fix mistakes.
Go to the next server without a full and fair analyze,and it is granted it will be a loss again.
If you are trying to cover the faults of your leadership with false spy stories and ifs and pure luck-then you do not have a true leadership.
HERT players were told explicitly and often-if we fail,all responsibility is mine,not of BE,not of Fishies,not of Enigma,MINE!