Important Hey der

DeletedUser15240

Hi all, I'm going to be your new mod it would appear. I'm pretty easy so long as you all behave yourself and obey the rules. If you don't obey the rules bad things will happen, so it would probably be advisable to obey the rules which isn't a hard thing to do :p.

Anyway, enough about rules. Like I said I'm laid back, willing to have some fun, and like nice active forums, which post frequent high quality posts. Do you think you can keep me happy?

Good luck ;)

Your new mod.

DeletedUser10984

Still would rather have you with me than modding the forum :p

DeletedUser

I'm pretty easy so long as you all behave yourself and obey the rules.

zk3ma8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Curly Wurly is your mod :D

Shame I'm not playing this world, I would make life very difficult for curly on the externals. Just ask Z-boy from Eta or naxos :p

DeletedUser30281

Ah man not this guy, all he does is close threads.

I don't get why mods feel the need to take power trips on this forum, just let things slide and have fun.

DeletedUser20688

I've been a mod on many forums, its the most straight forward and easy task I've every done on a forum. Being a admin is a hard though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Its easy.

Rule 1) abuse your power a) delete everything b) mess with people posts so they look like idiots
Rule 2) bann everyone u dont like
Rule 2) when your supierors ask what the heck are you doing you answer. I doont knnnnoooww.

Please dont take offense any mods. Just a joke

DeletedUser20688

Haha, I actually know a guy who acsedently deleted a whole forum with over 1 million posts

Thank god the forum head admin was smart and had a backup :)

DeletedUser

I've been a mod on many forums, its the most straight forward and easy task I've every done on a forum. Being a admin is a biatch though.

Oh dear..Yes. I like being the admin though. That entails all the fun stuff. I've done it all. ;) Forum Mod, Senior Forum Mod, Forum Admin, & then regular Admin. :)

Ah man not this guy, all he does is close threads.

I don't get why mods feel the need to take power trips on this forum, just let things slide and have fun.

That's the point of the forum is to have fun, but NOT break the rules and have fun! We are given rules to enforce and you as players were given rules to obey so we don't have to be mean. If you obey them we're all good and you'll have a good time. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser20688

Oh dear..Yes. I like being the admin though. That entails all the fun stuff. I've done it all. ;) Forum Mod, Senior Forum Mod, Forum Admin, & then regular Admin. :)

Well maybe you were doing different tasks to me :p. I was running a computer game arena with loads of complicated script, it got a bit tedious after a while .