hey this is the best game

DeletedUser

i seriously think this is the best game i have played but to be fair i have always been a fan of ancient roman powerand now i get to be the ruler i want to be keep up all the great work to all the guys and gals desining and supporting grepolis

DeletedUser

THIS! IS! GREECE!

Not Rome, last I checked.

Anyhow, nice to see someone praising the game, I think the rest of us are too busy playing it or arguing about it to praise it.

DeletedUser2663

I agree. Out of all the online browser based games, Grepolis is the best. The most balanced and fun to play.

DeletedUser

Yes indeed, after the 2.0 downgrade I searched for a new game similar to it but couldn't find anything though..
I guess it's just one of a kind, even TW isn't this much fun

DeletedUser

i have spent a month looking for games like grepolis but i haven't found a game like grepo yet.close to giving up.

DeletedUser

I have just found a game which is quite like grepolis.. Its called tribal wars.

Anyone heard of it?

DeletedUser

Yes indeed, after the 2.0 downgrade I searched for a new game similar to it but couldn't find anything though..
I guess it's just one of a kind, even TW isn't this much fun

I agree with this guy, don't you thomas?

This is indeed a superb game though. I haven't looked hard for similar games, but it's just unique. This is indeed possibly the best game in it's genre, whatever that genre is.

DeletedUser

I have just found a game which is quite like grepolis.. Its called tribal wars.

Anyone heard of it?
It's another InnoGames game. Whenever I try another browser game similar to Grepolis they always try to charge me to change my city name or to send a message and sometimes even to get to the last tier of buildings. One game even offered to get instant reports of what a battle would be or what is in an attack for some gold. Some companies will do anything and it's rather pathetic.

This is indeed possibly the best game in it's genre, whatever that genre is.

I'd probably say it is an MMORTS if I had to group it somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some companies will do anything and it's rather pathetic.

I don't disagree, but I'm sure there are some games on which you could look at Grepolis and say the same thing. I guess it's important to find the right balance between FTP and PTP aspects of a game..

DeletedUser

Love this thread. We have so many arguments here, it's about time for a nice praise thread. =)