hey Xi, I'm back

• Thread starter DeletedUser10811
  • Start date

DeletedUser10811

hey Xi,

i would just like to introduce myself to the Xi community, my names irishnino and i've been playing this game on and off since alpha and have alot of experience of the game and have been involved in some rather major and interesting events. im currently in college studying web, graphic and 3D design and i'm just about to graduate and hopefully move on to some better and exciting opportunitys.:)

some of you's might no me from Iota when myself and masterity Founded Elite Shadows but unfortunately i was speeding to much time on the game i started falling behind on my college studies so had no option to leave the game.:Angry:

looks like i've missed out on alot and a few new worlds have opened since then. well now i'm back and hoping this world will be even better and more interesting then the others. awww i missed this game and the events that unfolded within:D

So far Nemesis is looking like the leader of the pack (just my opinion) and has some pretty decent members well done Metalcore,;)

well hope to see everyone in game may the gods be with you :D :pro:
P.S i really need a new sig:p

DeletedUser

We have been waiting patiently for you to return, you didn't miss a thing, we all stopped playing once you left in anticipation of your triumphant return...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
hey Xi,

i would just like to introduce myself to the Xi community, my names irishnino and i've been playing this game on and off since alpha and have alot of experience of the game and have been involved in some rather major and interesting events. im currently in college studying web, graphic and 3D design and i'm just about to graduate and hopefully move on to some better and exciting opportunitys.:)

some of you's might no me from Iota when myself and masterity Founded Elite Shadows but unfortunately i was speeding to much time on the game i started falling behind on my college studies so had no option to leave the game.:Angry:

looks like i've missed out on alot and a few new worlds have opened since then. well now i'm back and hoping this world will be even better and more interesting then the others. awww i missed this game and the events that unfolded within:D

So far Nemesis is looking like the leader of the pack (just my opinion) and has some pretty decent members well done Metalcore,;)

well hope to see everyone in game may the gods be with you :D :pro:
P.S i really need a new sig:p

Hey there whoever you are, I don't know you either but welcome back :D

DeletedUser6810

Yeah not a clue, but i havent been around as long as some fo these lot, welcome back mate hope you enjoy yourself.

DeletedUser10811

We have been waiting patiently for you to return, you didn't miss a thing, we all stopped playing once you left in anticipation of your triumphant return...

Wow really its to good to be true..
i am honored by your patience now im BACK so now all i have to say is time to kick *** :D and thanks guys good to be back

DeletedUser2663

WOw, hey there mate, All the old faces are coming back. good to cya man, i remember talking to you way back on Iota duruing the TCK/ES days lol

DeletedUser

I seem to remember you from Iota forums I believe :)

Welcome back ;)

DeletedUser

was that sarcasm or no? lol

DeletedUser10811

WOw, hey there mate, All the old faces are coming back. good to cya man, i remember talking to you way back on Iota duruing the TCK/ES days lol
haha about time a farmiliar face showed up.. good to see you to mate.
haha those were the days when Elite shadow ruled haha, i believe its called evolution now and still going strong.. looks like nemesis goin down the same path good to see it has a good leader;)

I seem to remember you from Iota forums I believe :)

Welcome back ;)
yeah i was co. founder of Elite Shadows with masterity

Welcome back mate.

I'm the one who was always annoying you.
naaaa you didnt annoy me just on skype when ya kept adding me to random conversations :p

DeletedUser

Good to see you back mate... Lets hope you don't get into it too much again to the point it takes over your life again ;)

DeletedUser10811

hahaha dont worry i wont let it this time..
i would say the same to you but i'm afraid im 2 late.. it has already taken over your life ;)
good to see you again my friends :)

DeletedUser

irishnino, are you supposed to be a cross between irish and mexican?