Hey

DeletedUser

Hey everyone I am new to this game, thought I would post on the forums and start getting to know some people in the community of 'Grepolis'. I am not looking for an Alliance at the moment. At the moment I am just looking for a new game with a warm welcoming, friendly and helpful community to spend my boring hours I have spare lol. Any help/support would be great. If I do enjoy this game I will be looking for an alliance, however I will only join a strong, mature, organised and helpful alliance. No new Alliances.

A bit about me. Dave, 20 years old. still a student and live in Newcastle. I play CSS in a semi-pro team in my spare time.

Thanks

Cya around.

DeletedUser

well, welcome to grepolis dave, i am ageius, this game is by far my faverite browser game ever, and im sure you will have fun with it, just make sure to log on at least once a day, so you dont get destroyed by your neighbors, and make sure your construction que is never empty, i hope you enjoy this game, and i hope you will sometime join my alliance, if you decide you want to, just reply on this post, and i will send an invite, although no hurry as you said you where not currently looking for an alliance