Hi All

DeletedUser

Sup Everyone,

My name is Megan! I just joined the fourm howver have been playin Delta for some time now!!! I am the head recruiter at Omen in the game and really enjoy it! I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be active her!

Have a Great Day!

DeletedUser

Message me on the in-game if you want! I love chatting... to be continued

DeletedUser14362

Message me on the in-game if you want! I love chatting... to be continued

yeah we know you love to chat you have posted in every thread and said lol every time lol! oops i think you infected me lol darn did it again probably should stop talking now.

DeletedUser

Haha! I am just being "Active in the fourms" is there a promblem with that and some of its intresting.

DeletedUser

welcome to the forums you,ll find out in the future its really people fighting about their different sides of their stories the thing is everyone on here thinks there are right and even when they are wrong they wont admit it i dont think in the whole time i havent seen the word sorry lol

DeletedUser

no joe, you and I are both right....all the time....but I am not sorry about it.

jack116798

Phrourach
nice to see a new face . Have been here too long & can see both sides so you can have a lot of fun reading between the lines & any smart person can see both sides have merits but need to look at the ones that have lasted .
IT IS A GAME .HAVE FUN .

DeletedUser

Have fun, and good luck. I suggest you post relevant things in the forums instead of stuff like "lol, idk, but I agree" or something like "lol hahaha lol, I agree" or even "fill me in, I don't know what is going on." We are on the same side however, and I will refrain from any further criticism.

Have a great day.

DeletedUser18613

hey any post that is different from the normal trying to twist each others words and make out we are the heroes of the world trying to defeat the evil Huns or Harbingers (depending on your side) is a breath of fresh air to me! welcome Paul aka megan i see you have already managed to out post me in these forums, but best of luck catching me in the harbs fun pages.......

DeletedUser18613

hahahaha you kicking me out phil? you know if you do that there will be nothing protecting you from me..... except mayb about four oceans...... and a whole alliance.... oh bother

DeletedUser

hahahahahahaha, you are far from in danger of getting kicked out chris. Government regulations forbid us from kicking out people with special needs.

DeletedUser18613

hahaha thanks phil this really helps me feel like part of the team.... and you told me i had special ability's not special needs? but chances are you havent figured out how to kick me from the alliance...... dont worry ask round im sure some one will be able to help you!
any ways...... hey phil how was your day? dinner is in the oven and your late home

DeletedUser

hahahahaha. I think the best thing about our alliance is that we are kind of like a family and we can have fun with one another.