Hi All

DeletedUser

Hey,
New to the game and the world. I've played similar games like Evony though. I'm active everyday seeing as I work in front of a computer I might as well.
Just saying hello, anything I need to know or any tips are always welcome! Looking for a serious alliance too.

DeletedUser11965

This will be nothing like evony, trust me. Played it before, grepolis requires more activity =/

DeletedUser

Well I haven't got any problem with activity 'cause my job entails me sitting in front of a computer for most of the day! Seeing as I'm there anyway, I might as well play!
I'll have to try work on the tactical vision bit!

DeletedUser

Hi Eddie and welcome! This game requires time, but it also depends on the world's speed! For example, speed-1 worlds do not require as much time as speed-2 worlds!

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm in Baris which is speed 1 I understand, so probably the best pace for me to learn the game.

DeletedUser31989

i would have suggested mine, we are currently in oceans 65 and 75, but we cannot really afford to expand yet, it would seriously affect how much support we could provide to our members, if you are anywhere near the 55/65 border we could accommodate you.