Hi belle

DeletedUser

i quitted this game in almost 2 yrs now i think , im suprised to see bellerophon is still continuing. Whats new in this world ? Anymore fun like before or nah

DeletedUser50768

Come and you will see. Ohhh I have to remind you that the certain alliance is covered in pacts. With them you wont lose, but the game has to be very fun when theres 200 allies and 40 enemies right?

DeletedUser

i quitted this game in almost 2 yrs now i think , im suprised to see bellerophon is still continuing. Whats new in this world ? Anymore fun like before or nah

Some players are still having a lot of fun on this server. And there are two very active alliances on this server battling it out, so there is quite a bit of action, with literally thousands of birs and ls being destroyed on an average op day.

If you are thinking about restarting on this server, I suggest picking the south-west quadrant because that is a very newbie friendly ocean. We like to think that that is "our" quadrant and we allow newcomers to grow and get back into the game. Unfortunately not all big alliances feel the same and some have quite a reputation for feeding on newcomers and growing towards the rim at their expense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Don't ya just love that rim Mclowther? Cant believe you aint there on this world as you are on every other world :D seriously 099 lol

DeletedUser50768

Ranga, I suppose you rather be quiet and not change the subjects. You could have protected Norse with much more better excuses than bringing up Mclowthers game tactics. What if he didnt want to compete in 1 world? So what? Leave him be and play for fun.
Not everybody wastes thousands of dollars on WWs and crowns.

Yes. There are 2 big and active alliances: Endurance and Our Way.

There is Norse pacted with EVERYONE, but those 2 alliances. Than Our Way only fighting Endurance and Endurance fighting EVERYONE.

That means Endurance: Norse, Styx, Legacy, TheFlyingCircus, Our Way.

And yes- the south part of the world is friendly with new players. We give them a chance to grow or even accept them in our ranks.

Well north is a dangerous place for players with less than 20 cities as Norse ONLY attacks small. (Or rather said they take their cities, but they cant take a big player city...)

Of course there are some excepctions, but Im talking about alliance as a whole.

DeletedUser

I guess people forgot so fast when styx was fighting top alliances at the same time

DeletedUser50768

I guess people forgot so fast when styx was fighting top alliances at the same time

No I didnt forget... Styx has changed. I myself have some friends in Styx, but overall Norse=Styx.

Styx is a better alliance when it comes to morale and honor, but its sad that most of its members are either simming or having a busy irl...

Anyways, if you were once a member of Styx, I recommend you joining them and see it for yourself.

DeletedUser

Ranga, I suppose you rather be quiet and not change the subjects. You could have protected Norse with much more better excuses than bringing up Mclowthers game tactics. What if he didnt want to compete in 1 world? So what? Leave him be and play for fun.
Not everybody wastes thousands of dollars on WWs and crowns.

Lord PC, don't feed the troll.:)

I don't know why Ranga1 has made it his personal mission to stalk me through the grepolis forum and whenever I post something to go off topic and point out that on one server I once founded cities in ocean 88.

I take that as a compliment: Our Way has become so successful and has achieved so much on this server, Our Way's members have now become his chief concern, the players he fears most. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50768

I want to feed him. Its funny how he tells bs on every post. If Im honest I havent seen a post by him that either made sense or was correct...

Ohh he fears Our Way? Is that why he wants to keep the NAP with Our Way to make him and his alliance safe and protected? Woah I couldnt expect anything more...

DeletedUser

No I didnt forget... Styx has changed. I myself have some friends in Styx, but overall Norse=Styx.

Styx is a better alliance when it comes to morale and honor, but its sad that most of its members are either simming or having a busy irl...

Anyways, if you were once a member of Styx, I recommend you joining them and see it for yourself.
I was in Styx while styx was agaiinst top alliances and winning in all fronts. When all Styx players were active everyone feared them especially when they had alliance with the norse since beggining. Most of Styx players already had won this world honestly and i think they got bored cuz they got no real challenge. Dont get me wrong but guys dont get cocky now that most styx players have quitted. If they would be still active im sure noone of you would trash talk :)

DeletedUser50768

I dont agree with the part of "dont get too cocky". If and if and if JJC,Merovig, skippy,... stayed, what would the world look like? Tottaly different...

DeletedUser50768

I only mentioned 3, but tbh there was many more that quit :)

DeletedUser50768

I love it how some noobs keep neg repping me, saying Im a noob, but they have no balls to sign themselves, lol you rats <3

Who is in Hall Of Fame? Me, yes! You? NOT!

DeletedUser31385

I love it how some noobs keep neg repping me, saying Im a noob, but they have no balls to sign themselves, lol you rats <3

Who is in Hall Of Fame? Me, yes! You? NOT!

A good winner does not brag about his winning to put down others.