hI buDDieS..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I got this one, you can help the next new players that comes along. Mentoring is awesome till they get better than you.

DeletedUser

I got this one, you can help the next new players that comes along. Mentoring is awesome till they get better than you.

then they help you out :)

and why is that legion guy so annoying i want him banned(and i though i was annoying lol)

DeletedUser6983

This legion guy is pretty funny. There is always gonna be someone like him on the forums :p

DeletedUser

Those guys who want to help you.They all lying.Dont trust them.Anyway,i dont think you are what you want to make us to believe.

You are very drole, you used my own line.

I have already helped him Mr Legion. Now do you have any advice concerning girls for me?

DeletedUser

Legion is correct, in a way...

harishteekay does not seem to be a nub. I've done this a few times actually, I made an account ([user]CheeseDoodle[/user]) and made everyone think I was a n00b by making a thread in Mu that said: "How u maek sig"

DeletedUser

This legion guy is pretty funny. There is always gonna be someone like him on the forums :p

Mods, can you ban LEGION666K as well as just mutzzy. Because he can still access the forums and say stuff.

DeletedUser

I agree with the fact that muttzy should be banned, however only because of severe mod bashing/flaming... LEGION666k is mutzzy then?

DeletedUser

For the last time, there is only one moderator of the Nu forum area, and that's me! Discussing, suggesting, trying to get another player banned are all areas of discussion that I will NOT have publicly. Each and every post on this forum has a report button on it, if you feel a post is inappropriate or against the rules, please report it.

I am closing this thread, as like so many others in the Nu area, it has been taken way off topic by people that have no interesting in helping the OP. If the OP really does need help, please read the Discussion and Guide forums. World specific forums such as this one are not the place to get help, especially when we provide you with an extensive player led help section as well as the wiki.

Everyone take note, I don't want to be heavy handed on the Nu forums, I want to be able to enjoy the posts and contribute as much as anyone else. I want it to be light hearted and fun. Having to put up with this kind of nonsense means I end up having to do what I really don't like doing, which is punishing people.

Please please please, help me to help you! Stay on topic, and if you want to spam or talk about random rubbish, head on over to the off topic section!

Thank you

Leggy

Status
Not open for further replies.