Hi Everybody

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I have been doing GFX for about 10 months now, and recently a lot of my hard work has begun to pay off, with some amazing looking pieces. I will be here to stay, and am actively creating entries for season 4, as well as getting ready with a bunch of mates for the next world opening, which comes with all the CoA's i will have to make for them and the tribe. Lets fight for freedom against GFX slavery lol. Anyway I will be looking to open a shop soon, but i can't create anything ATM because my Laptop has gone bust, and awaiting the new one to arrive. But i know what you really would want to see is some work, so here it is. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

Strategos
Welcome and good luck, mate!

P.S. Your colour balance, hue and saturation is extremely good. Your images are sharp and creative. Nice. :)

DeletedUser

Welcome and good luck, mate!

P.S. Your colour balance, hue and saturation is extremely good. Your images are sharp and creative. Nice. :)

Thanks very much mate. I would love to have shown my latest competition entry, as it may be my greatest piece yet, but unfortunately I am unable to do so until the current SOTW finishes...

Varun

Strategos
Thanks very much mate. I would love to have shown my latest competition entry, as it may be my greatest piece yet, but unfortunately I am unable to do so until the current SOTW finishes...

Do you mind me giving you a test?

Varun

Strategos

Not at all mate, unless it is to make a new sig or something like that, since for now my Laptop is bust...

Well, actually it was about a sig. An avvy to be precise. You see, I want to get my avvy changed and seeing your pics has wanted me to do it from you. So tell me whenever your laptop is repaired.

DeletedUser

Well, actually it was about a sig. An avvy to be precise. You see, I want to get my avvy changed and seeing your pics has wanted me to do it from you. So tell me whenever your laptop is repaired.

Well, my new one just arrived, so this weekend I could try to make you something mate, since I'll have stuff installed on it soon. My old one had the fan brake, and then it overheated till some components inside melted, so fixing it was not really an option.

Varun

Strategos

Well, my new one just arrived, so this weekend I could try to make you something mate, since I'll have stuff installed on it soon. My old one had the fan brake, and then it overheated till some components inside melted, so fixing it was not really an option.

Ooh, deep-fried and barbecued, huh? :D

DeletedUser

Ahh I forgot for this section
Nice for start it will be great to see your images after some time.
1st Looks like avatar, I like stuff like that looks good.
I can see it now like sig ( try to make on sig size, put render in mid. and do the same smudge as here. Text is on nice space maybe 2 font size smaller.
2nd I don't like this one too much, that render is not good to work with him, colors are not great on it. Text have borders to big ( i think that this is size 2 ) I have one sig stlye is almost same but it looks different.
3rd maybe to strong colors, maybe to make copy with smaller opacity, or go ctrl + u (or I , I forgot ), you can add text near his hand , black color opacity small . Try to make V2 of it to see.