Hi friends

DeletedUser

Hi friends!
whats up lately?
i am 13 and i love reding books and doing all kinds of fun things.
nice to meet you all:)

DeletedUser

I love it when the young ones play because 99% of the time they are easy as hell to beat in a war

DeletedUser

Shalom aleikhem, SHALOM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

I love it when the young ones play because 99% of the time they are easy as hell to beat in a war

I bet I could beat you up with eyes closed :) (probably SHALOM98 could too)

Hi SHALOM98, nice to see young people playing grepo :)

DeletedUser

Calm yourself kiddo, I hate it when people treat a game like their job even though you folks don't have jobs more than likely. Have fun I was only poking fun at you :)

DeletedUser

Calm yourself kiddo, I hate it when people treat a game like their job even though you folks don't have jobs more than likely. Have fun I was only poking fun at you :)

nice to see young people playing grepo :)

I don't think he's a kiddo if he's saying the other guy is young. But I bet he can beat you easily ;) I bet I could beat you too :p

DeletedUser

What alliance are you from? I plan to become a part of a powerful one very soon once I expand. I quit when i was #49 in the ranks and like #20 for attacker. And you never know generally anyone that takes me seriously and gets mad over my little jokes is under 15

DeletedUser15946

It was fun seeing your reaction, I knew you would say something like that, all noobs do... More then likely huge variety of people is playing grepolis, and almost everybody is normal.

DeletedUser

wasn't saying anyone wasn't normal lol. And if your gonna take me seriously and not realize i'm joking I suggest you quit if you have the willpower because once the game and forums becomes a job its just not fun

DeletedUser27610

Gotta be joking Rakatos. 761 point here with 0 BP. You start today?

Also, nothing worth looking into in your other worlds you're on.

Nothing to back your claim of beating up a 13yr old in an online game.

DeletedUser15946

Game is job? No, it isn't my job, I wouldn't have only 3 mil BP in Eta, and only 60k here if it was my job ;)

DeletedUser

and yeah i started the day you mentioned, I don't have time to play either I just like insulting everyone on the forums and seeing how mad the people that care get xD

DeletedUser

Yeah judging by your grammar you are most likely under 13. Conversation is simply over, there is no reasoning with a little boy that most likely lives to game and will never get a job.

DeletedUser15946

Yeah judging by your grammar you are most likely under 13. Conversation is simply over, there is no reasoning with a little boy that most likely lives to game and will never get a job.

What's wrong with my grammar? I am always keen to learn from big guys with good jobs :)

DeletedUser

Hi :) welcome to game, and dont fret im 19 and applied everywhere and still cant get a job, the economy is just bad in USA :)