hi

DeletedUser31161

I have to give it to u oekull youre doing pretty good

DeletedUser29066

Well, that didn't take long .. already got a neg rep comment (unsigned of course) for something I posted in this thread .. none of which was that offensive .. but so it goes .. the immature will always lash out like that. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, that didn't take long .. already got a neg rep comment (unsigned of course) for something I posted in this thread .. none of which was that offensive .. but so it goes .. the immature will always lash out like that. :rolleyes:

Oh its alright i get neg rep for not even being in a world with players. lol

DeletedUser

I just for -rep myself someone on a -rep ram page.

funniest thing is i dont care.

DeletedUser

Hi from O55. Joined about an hour ago, was the first on my island, now pretty much full. Most have joined an alliance already. Will be interesting to see what happens when BP is over lol

DeletedUser

Hi from O55. Joined about an hour ago, was the first on my island, now pretty much full. Most have joined an alliance already. Will be interesting to see what happens when BP is over lol

I have Just PM you pal.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, things are looking good so far (despite the fact that the world opened today). I don't really play on speed 1 worlds but hey, why not give it a shot!

DeletedUser31161

it sucks. hey i am going to be keeping close tabs on all alliances i feel will grow and some might become pacts. (if they are good enough. :cool:)

DeletedUser5619

hey all it's going to be nice to play with you and take your cities hahahah