Pnp Hide and go Seek with Seraphim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Where did they go , i seem to cannot find them , i need some help because they are incredible hiders

3792_picture_of_an_intent_man_looking_through_binoculars.jpg

A_man_looking_through_binoculars_110714-233000-951009.jpg

The alliance Seraphim has been dissolved leaving behind all these incredible players to be either picked up or hinted for extinction , this is a sad day to see them go but i guess this is the first win of EG or the first disappearance of their enemies

animation is against the rules :eek:

This alliance was assumed to be the longest lasting alliance with such great leadership and very experienced players from previous worlds and even wise players with a moderator also

Even the most famous people were going for them

4423249778_sad_mickey_xlarge.jpeg

Who's next to play Hide and Seek , Modern Warfare ? ( There leader abandoned them for EG then came back because one of my leaders persuaded him in coming back or the alliance with fall without his sticky glue, yeah i have my eye on you )

Seraphim , you will be missed and hopefully you will be reborn from the ashes into a new era of players

I think i know the reason why the alliance has fallen

A. Rakatos demolished it because he probably thought he was a bad leader
B. A spy got into the Chain of Commandments
C. Another leader destroyed the alliance
D. Bad leadership drove the alliance apart
E. None of the Above

I chose E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pffft, what a fail, i thought there will be some kind of fun in forums about war, but thank you for ruining my expectations :(

DeletedUser

Hello, L3G3ND**. :) It's good to see you again. The answers to the reasons for Seraphim dismantling were actually A and D. Because of those reasons, there was dissention in the ranks, not just from those of the council, but other members as well. So, Rakatos decided for a selective merging with DM where those players, or "loyalists" as he called them, were to be allowed to join with DM. Others were left to survive on their own.

He is most likely quite angry with me now for choosing to go into EG, though for me and apparently several others, that choice was the most logical one. Don't get me wrong, as I believe DM to be a very strong and well-organized alliance and it was heartbreaking to leave those members of Seraphim who had become wonderful friends to me. But, in my mind, I made the best choice. And I don't regret it, either. The members of EG and our ally IWW are fun to get to know and they are extremely well organized. This war is going to be bloody and long, but it's going to be highly interesting.

DeletedUser

EG -arrogant and boastful

I was not with Seraphim.
EG is one of the worst alliance ever be witnessed, because of numerous reasons.
Is it the due to their leadership? -YES
But why? Because they had (do not know now) one leader/founder -Goku- who is caring less about their alliance. There is no real plan to follow. The motto is just play. Unfortunately Eg is a typical MRA. That might also be a sign of this world, which is also one of the worst to be witnessed. The best alliance to me is DM, because they have got a plan. The forum of EG is messy, no idea behind it. again just make something. There is no real spirit in the alliance just support and attack what you got. Some players do get help others are just let down. Maybe is this the consequence of the alliance cap.

Why is this alliance successful? -because of single players.

Is this alliance worth to be called elite? -wash your mouth with soap

Can you call EG organized? no way just like mentioned before they just do what come up in their minds

Are there discussion in the forum? Yes there are too much and no strong leadership like a council choose what to do.

All this reasons leads me to the consequence that DM will win. As they work as a team and do have a plan. e.g. fortifying islands. Having leader roles well established. - I was not with DM

What might be the reason to see many really excellent and expirienced players quit who joined EG because they saw the quality of this alliance and this world.

The reason Seraphim lost was bad leadership inactive players and the reason that seraphim was mostly located between EG and IWW.
The reason why EG and IWW were pacted, is because EG players got afraid of Seraphim and DM and they instantly decided to make a pact with them. Can they be happy to win that "war" absolutely not. quantity vs quantity.

Just wanted to get this out of my head.

DeletedUser

I myself am quite offended by all of this mate :(

Regardless though it as all your opinion and everyone of course is entitled to their own opinion.

However I do have to say one thing, you are only looking to fault us and no one else. In which case you are showing prejudice, something that I dont think should be shown when evaluating an alliance that you know very little of and have never been apart of. You are practically basing all your knowledge from what you have seen here, you must remember things are not always black and white. I would appreciate it next time if you didn't make such conclusions such as this one without having proper knowledge of what is really going on ;)

DeletedUser

Is he really faulting only EG goku? Read again as he faults the whole world (except for DM) for having bad leadership. And it is true EG is only alive right now because of 1 or 2 lonewolf players, not a team. DM will win in the end as they have an organized forum and recruiting system and are there to support their team rather than have every man for himself

DeletedUser

Well Well Well

I was a part of EG. And I know obviously more than you. NO PREJUDICES - real talk

And I know what's going on. And I should be offended by what you are posting having a leader with no proper experience in 5 worlds not more than one city. Having a city with 5k points and not another one at this stage of game is embarrassing. Did you ever lead an alliance before actually? I guess not, but at least you can be proud of having one alliance second ranked, but how long will it last.

Is that all you got to say? Just prejudice?

DeletedUser11965

Goku cares alot about the alliance. If we're single fighters, tell me, why are our clear attacks timed so well its impossible to dodge. Our forums is cleaned as ever since you've never been in EG, how do you know? You don't.

My favorite part. Are you in 1st grade? xP, EG is mainly in O55, IWW is in O54. Seraphim is in O44. They're in between us...right...

Pacts are part of the game ;), don't like it? Then get lost.

DeletedUser

Your saying were just an alliance that is every man for himself?

I must know though Perromil, if you were apart of us then why did you leave? I dont believe I had ever done anything for you to dislike me so.

DeletedUser

Your saying were just an alliance that is every man for himself?

This is embarassing for you guys. Arshark called me and perro 1st graders, and yet you can't even use proper grammar? English isn't even my main language and I can still compose a better sentence than you! I'm not here to fight but rather to get the truth spread out there to everyone, -goku- has very bad grepostats spread throughout a few worlds, he is not a seasoned veteran as he says.

DeletedUser

And the next "big voice" in EG

More loud than important. Yeah cleaned, of course, so did you delete the whole forum?

My favorite part is: my favorite part. are you in 1st grade?

What should I think about that? Cant you argue without trying to offend someone. Have you ever took a look at map before everyone merged? Take a look again.

And if Goku cares alot why is he the dictator and why did another leader quit? oh yeah because he could not work with Goku. mhm?

DeletedUser

perromil maybe it would be best you ended the debate with them at this and let them get carpal tunnels raging on their keyboards at you. Even if you back out of the conversation many more will come here and see how the act, look up their grepostats, and giggle. It is not my place to tell you what to do in the forums but generally throwing out the truth and letting them rage works best :)

On a side not if any good players (teamplayers, not EG members) want to move with me to the next world in hopes it is less dramatic and filled with varlots let me now, I don't plan to lead there but I want to be on the side of the greatest players of grepolis

DeletedUser11965

Haha, the other leader? You mean julio? Julio has his own story ;).

DeletedUser

Haha, the other leader? You mean julio? Julio has his own story ;).

I believe he means TheUno, arshark. It kind of shows what kind of person you are double posting up there. Also I know for a fact you aren't in troy to stay as a little birdy passing by tells me you are waiting for a premade to go into action.

DeletedUser

Well said SacredSnake!

I think you are right. Message me, I might be in mate.

DeletedUser11965

TheUNO? He was never a leader :p, just one of our better members. Shows how much you know.

About the premade...i cant argue with that one. I am staying on Troy but I am waiting for the premade to go ito action too.

DeletedUser

The hilarious part about this is I got downreps which I know are both from -goku- and arshark that weren't signed (because they are cowards.) one says "screw you" <--probably for telling the truth, right? And the other one just says "----" shows how these people are. I'm not one to fight and I don't mind being downrepped but they could at least give me a viable reason for downrepping :p my point is proven now, my job is done here.

DeletedUser

And what about Krynge?
And what about the high points player with reputation, who quit?
Sry for disturbing your day dream but they did not quit because they did not like the world.

DeletedUser11965

Krynge quit for Hyberborea, never interested in Troy.
I havent down-rep anyone xP. I can prove it too.

As for Ichi..go to premade..go to Team Good Friend..yh..that.

Status
Not open for further replies.