High Five to EBC.

DeletedUser

Hey,this is only for all the guys who have played and are still playing for EBC.

Cheers guys,It has been great playing with all of you,and I would love to do it all over again and again,if the end result was still a loss in WWs. We realy did win all the fights,except the WWs guys and no matter how much the boasters brags about it,this world has not been only about HERT and their sisy alliances.We dint have any academies, and dint tied up with the whole server,still we were ahead in battlefield,and we still are.Infact at the last effort of our enemies they actually needed 235 players against 97 players and they are all jumping with a city take.hahaha.We know how much we gave them the pain,and how much desperate they are to improve those city take stats,even now.You know them braggers lol.

Its been wonderful the journey I had in EBC and hats off to leadership,they hold on to things so tight against these heavier odds and all these back stabbers around.Special thanks to Ash,Ryan,Morti,Pho, & Ezy you guys are awesome,you have always been.

Also my highest regards to our allys in Mercenaries,you guys have been awesome.

I have made a lot of frnds this server,and would love to hold on to them.

Hugs and love, and wishes for a wonderful chirstmas and a very very prosperous new year.

Sighning off Ajit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have to agree with you Ajit (we're using your real name now? lol) this server has been a lot of fun mainly because of the people I have been fortunate to play alongside.

And have to say a big thank you to the Mercenaries for trying to help with WW's, they rotated in and out sending res and accelerating with no thought of a crown (mainly because we didn't seriously expect to win one either) and they made it possible to compete with the HERT alliances more than we could have ourselves.

Good luck in the New Year to everybody.

DeletedUser

I wish you guys all the best in next servers.
You gave a fair shot for the win.
Regards,T

DeletedUser32487

Wish you guys all the best in the next server.
Regards
OJ

DeletedUser

Every time you post a youtube link, it says web page not available when i try to look. It's the same with the one in the other thread too, can see Tea's links no problem, just your's.

DeletedUser32487

Every time you post a youtube link, it says web page not available when i try to look. It's the same with the one in the other thread too, can see Tea's links no problem, just your's.

Should work now :)

DeletedUser38465

Thank you Ajit for this.

I really appreciate the excellent work you put out, you are one of the best fighters on Eubea. Hope we can play together on the next world.

DeletedUser47976

It was a great year and glad to have been part of EBC. We didnt win but we were always the underdog and still gave a hell of a fight. In BC vs minions and EBC vs HERT and we still managed to match or even outdo em. See yall in the next world

also odd-jobs great video.

DeletedUser42857

Was great to play with all the enigma and Big Cats guys, just as it was great to also get to play with the former toon that joined us, and also great to link up with the mercenaries at the end (I do wonder if EBC group and Mercs had teamed up earlier if things might have been different).

And thanks also to all the En and BC guys for the respect they treated AG with, never once treated us as lessers, always as equals. I know my guys appreciated that.

DeletedUser20948

aad4dg.jpg

Ranga1

Strategos
Is this the 3rd alliance you have left in the lurch as founder? Another high quality ebc leader lol

DeletedUser38465

Is this the 3rd alliance you have left in the lurch as founder? Another high quality ebc leader lol

I don't know how Ash feels, but I came into the world with nothing and I left it with experience. I personally don't need a shabby win to make me feel condescending, I have always been. :D

I gave a long notice I was going to ghost too, didn't just up and ghost, and especially didn't ghost because Erik sent a few attacks at me days before like you all are insinuating to everyone. :)

I left because the game is over, Innogames should really consider just closing down the server right after the 7th wonder is created.

DeletedUser

Shabby win?

Noobellator was under heavy attack,did pump some defense too.
So he did not intend to ghost.
Otherwise why would pump land in a city with wall 0?
It is not the first time for him to let the alliance in the lurch,first was The Flying Circus;)
Now EBC.