High Five to EBC.

DeletedUser

He had been planning to ghost. I don't think anyone leaving at this point matters, the world is over. Some of us are just waiting around until new world opens, but at this point I don't think there are any more playing seriously.

Hope your second batch of guys enjoy coming off the bench to get their fake, plastic crowns ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Im sure they will be as proud as you Ryan and display their award on their profile. Your crown in PSI was also a second place crown dont forget

DeletedUser

Im sure they will be as proud as you Ryan and display their award on their profile. Your crown in PSI was also a second place crown dont forget

Not really. If I recall correctly, Wargasm had the Crown before ORCA (You did get 4 wonders 1st though and won the world). I hung around to send you guys resources so you could get a crown too. If it wasn't for me and other Wargasm leaders agreeing to partner with your alliance, none of us would have ever had a crown. I'll take my 2 mil abp and crown there...and my 4 mil abp and crown from Troy over a handout ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Well Psi was an interesting story looking back, Ryan correct any mistakes i make. Wargasm (you) and orca (me) were enemies for the last half of the server, once wonders started we napped. Shadows fall (number one alliance ) built 3 wonders orca built 3 wonders and Wargasm built one. Then stale mate. Wargasm and orca teamed up to attack shadows fall. Orca took a shadows fall wonder in our own op. By that time Wargasm had built all wonders to level 9 and just had to accelerate to finish one. We raced for the now open ww and we won thus giving us 4, even though Wargasm tried to beat us and even invited all enemies to help them try beat us. They didn't. From the beginning orca had only wanted to build 4 wonders and haven't even started the remaining three. So we decided as reward for your help we would let you get the crown first while we finished the other 3. They did that and were, as per an agreement, very helpful in us finishing the7. So plastic or not that's the story. I thought this world would be the same, hert being shadows fall fishes being orca and ebc Wargasm, but fishes crumbled somehow (i wonder who did that lol)

DeletedUser

It does not seem likely with Eubea story me thinks:d
oh,Ryan,Ranga did tell me this story before ,as well as his vote against this solution which earned him the enmity of some types-expressed here in their desire to rim him in his early days when he fell in 65;)