Higher Standard

DeletedUser

Hello there fellow gamers!
Me and my brother have created an alliance called Higher Standard, and are looking for someone to join!(.Hach and Pandaa).

We are currently recruiting other members to have a fun and victorious gameplay together.
We are friendly to other alliances as long as they are too, and we accept pacts, but do not merge with other alliances, as we only invite people individually.

More information about the alliance is given as you join.

Invitations
In order to get invited, you have to be located either in O54, or in a close position to the alliance founders, as all the other members are also located near us. This means that you must be located in:
Ocean 54
South of O53
S-E of O43
East of O44

The second requirement is your points, in order to get invited you must have a minimum of 1'000 points.

The third requirement is your activity, you must play daily, and your points must increase for minimum of 50 points per day.

If you feel like you have passed all of the requirements, contact any of the alliance founders, we will contact you and see if you fit right in :).
centos3.gif
higherstandard2.gif
pandanice.gif

DeletedUser20429

I'd say the points limit is a bit high how many points does the alliance itself have?

DeletedUser20429

okay had a look I have news for you, you have set the points WAY to high no one will join an alliance with a 1000 point limit when you havent even reached that mark yourself try 300 or 200 but if you want to make a point limit get there yourself first okay.