Hints to anyone who is going to start a alliance

DeletedUser

Here are some guides to help you if you are starting a new alliance.

1. Leadership structure
This in my opinion is the most important part to a successful alliance. Never have too many "chiefs" as this will create chaos and egos will be the demise to your alliance. There should only be 1 founder who rules all then 1 Diplomat, 1 General, 1 recruiter per ocean and depending on how many oceans you are in have a ocean leader who will promote squads for defending and attacking.

2.Recruiting
Never mass recruit as this will water your alliance down and will be the begining of the end for your alliance. Set your recruiting limits and stick to them such as start a min. point requirement at like 500 to start and once your alliance grows change it to the average point per player in your alliance. Remember its ok to be selective

3. Pacts
Do not have too many pacts as this can be confusing and will reduce targets for attacking. Try to have as few as possible but do have a few as friends in time of need will always be helpful.

4. Rules
Set forth a set of rules and stick by them. Once you let one person slide your power decreases and you become a pushover. No one is above the rules and that includes all leadership.

5. Wars
remember never pick a fight with a top alliance when starting out as this will get you OWNED!!!!

DeletedUser

you forgot number 6 .....dont have all your alliance mates attack with archers and bi-sails

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Oh and wanted to say a little thing about 5th advice, that's not always right. Not all alliances having top rank in points are strong enough. Sometimes little and well organized alliances can take top on them.

DeletedUser

chicken people, 5 is wrong i'll fight em just give me 20 good players