Pnp History of the Tiny Teddies so far...

DeletedUser

Many think that the Tiny Teddies were going to be a bunch of easy bake players:-

So everyone sent out invitations to everyone on their island to come into their alliance, mostly without so much as a letter of introduction. The Teddies however, already had a plan in motion. To get the best players from Yellow Hats to merge before anything started:-

When it came to the end of Beginners Protection the Teddies were more like this:-

Many players had some defence:-

However, the Teddies were just overwhelming and have raced ahead. Now it seems other alliances are planning to attack us and are getting ready to discuss how:-

but so far everyone seems to be more interested in their own alliance survival:-

So, now whats left? Stay tuned to find out who will rise to take on the Teddies.

Basilbarfly
PS No teddies were hurt in the making of this PnP

DeletedUser

THE HORDE, -HaVoC-, R.O.M.A.N.S, friends and countrymen, lend me your ears
lets us sit around this table and discuss with tears
How those Tiny Teddies are tearing us apart
It seems we are not off to a very good start.

But what you say, asks THE HORDE
this is fun, for we are not bored
we build our city up with many hours spent
now we wonder were all our troops went

R.O.M.A.N.S. jump in, we just got hit, our biggest player cleaned
a smirk from -HaVoC- his eyes just gleamed
they were getting to big, the -HaVoC- diplomat thought
that will save us from having future battles fought

Now common guys, we need to muster
our forces together, fighting this alliance buster
Tiny Teddies cant be all that good
we can fight together with spears of wood

However guys, what you dont know
while fighting amongst yourselves, Tiny Teddies grow
and while you pact and talk and sweat
your cities will fall, the Tiny Teddies will get....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a smirk from -HaVoC- his eyes just gleamed

I liked that. It was true

DeletedUser12324

Unusual to see a "nice" PnP as such but gj. There's no denying that the TT's are top dogs at the moment and it's a shame that we couldn't work together but hey makes for a more interesting world right?

DeletedUser2663

Unusual to see a "nice" PnP as such but gj. There's no denying that the TT's are top dogs at the moment and it's a shame that we couldn't work together but hey makes for a more interesting world right?

So true. I feel this server is going to start heating up soon. Most top 100 players are conquering or preparing to conquer as we speak, give it another week and there will be cs attacks flying everywhere. Who comes out on top will be the real competition

DeletedUser

I don't know, I'm kinda glad were not allies, just means we get to actually prove ourselves instead of cuddling up together.

DeletedUser

I really didn't want to get involved in your war but, I have to thank you guys for forcing me to get involved in it. That made me #1 attacker. well as soon as it updates i will be. I will say this much this should be fun. At least i get my battle point farm back. By the way all the troops you guys were hiding in ciprocinal's city are dead please send some more. I need the battle points.

DeletedUser

could this possibly be a new chapter in the history of the teddies

do they not have enemy's

the chapter of cannibalism there's an awful lot of teddies eat teddies going on :)

so really do tell what exactly is in those cuddles :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

Teddies eating Teddies? It's called conquering players that are leaving the game or inactive. What I don't get is why 3 Teddies ghosted. H3kyz, Tasslehoffburrfoot and Camuflage. If they're leaving then they should just give their alliance the city no need to restart just send a message and leave.

DeletedUser17045

They left unexpectedly, without leaving a reason why. They were then conquered by our own members. It's a pretty simple thing. Don't want anyone else taking their lush Teddy cities do we now? ;)

DeletedUser18705

I thought about seeing if anyone in my alliance could send some birs to the ghosts as I knew TT would have claims up on them but by the time I was about to post you and SirWedge had already conquered them.

DeletedUser12324

I am surprised i haven't seen more active conquers from you guys in 55 actually.

DeletedUser17045

I am surprised i haven't seen more active conquers from you guys in 55 actually.

Its still early days none the less. I don't see many from your end either. You itching to get rimmed or what? :p

DeletedUser12324

Haha! Love it! As for me personally i'm taking more time to run the alliance than on my growth as im kind of safe (at the moment), as for my alliance most of our players started slightly later than you guys right in the core but don't worry we'll be catching up :)