History to reveal: Snoopy ? Milos ?

DeletedUser20415

Since Corinth is dying, how about that snoopy and milos reveal some Corinth history that I was interested in hearing,

Snoopy; back in the old days, one of the main reason of me joining TVG was the ST danger coming from the south, SoA was too weak to fight 3 alliances from 3 sides especially TVG the monster and ST from the south. My question is I knew there were an agreement between TVG and ST that no 75 is only TVG land, so why ST insisted on entering in 75 knowing that is a public act of war. And the Main reason why TVG declared war on TA was the strategic advance TA position will give TVG against ST. SO why did you insisted on going in 75 ? why did u insisted knowing that u had Team Destruction with HPDAVE as allies ?

Milos; I heard of PB project in the east with the great yondisti, where PB idea was to conquer cities in the big inactive 75 back then using the roman elite forces cities as a way of passage, so milos can u please explain to me PB plan at that time, and why it did not succeed in your opinion ?

DeletedUser

From what little I had the chance of seeing in ST, Snoop took decisions without sharing the reasons with the rest of team. It was a one man show, probably another of his bad decisions...

DeletedUser

As I recall, HPDave was in ST at that point in time. Members were instructed to move out of 75 back to our core, but not all did (most notably, HPDave). I am not sure whether or not those that did not move had Snoop's blessing to stay there.

DeletedUser22252

well he is snoop real life friend after all lol

well,ppl were talking that Crazy Hydra was Snoops RL girlfriend when we were in TVG...and after I found out later from where CH is i was laughing for days!

DeletedUser

From what little I had the chance of seeing in ST, Snoop took decisions without sharing the reasons with the rest of team. It was a one man show, probably another of his bad decisions...

typical nobody i have never heard of and prob did nothing in this world. Wonders are for dork simmers. I dont build them so please dont tell me you have a digital crown for lack of spine and accomplishments. I have a pretty good feeling that i won the world. I had only one personal goal that i could not achieve. But than again i didnt want to attack my own troops in ghosts like the rated top attacker did. Top rimmer simmer id say about The Rim Grepper.

DeletedUser

Since Corinth is dying, how about that snoopy and milos reveal some Corinth history that I was interested in hearing,

Snoopy; back in the old days, one of the main reason of me joining TVG was the ST danger coming from the south, SoA was too weak to fight 3 alliances from 3 sides especially TVG the monster and ST from the south. My question is I knew there were an agreement between TVG and ST that no 75 is only TVG land, so why ST insisted on entering in 75 knowing that is a public act of war. And the Main reason why TVG declared war on TA was the strategic advance TA position will give TVG against ST. SO why did you insisted on going in 75 ? why did u insisted knowing that u had Team Destruction with HPDAVE as allies ?

I forget what SoA was i know u had an alliance but according to TVG you folded rather quickly and easily. We never attacked you so I assume you forget that you were just seeking asylum from TVG within TVG. It was there common practice. Not much of an alliance TVG. Extremely poorly trained soldiers. Terrible coordination and just a mass of garbage. I did solo against them and another alliance quite well in my super active days. Like much of grepo they lacked heart and yearning for challenge.

Milos; I heard of PB project in the east with the great yondisti, where PB idea was to conquer cities in the big inactive 75 back then using the roman elite forces cities as a way of passage, so milos can u please explain to me PB plan at that time, and why it did not succeed in your opinion ?
this was me and Yonditsi aka BOLT.