HIVE vs. Evo Scoreboard

DeletedUser

Now that 2 top ranked alliances are duking it out, I thought maybe a tally could be kept... it was fun tracking this in other worlds. We had this earlier with Evo vs. LEGION, but at 26-1, there was no reason to cover the action anymore.

Does anyone on HIVE or Evo sides would like to comment when this war actually started? With Alliedmichael's cities or later?

Feuding alliances:
Evolution.
Evolution..
vs.
THE HIVE
The Hive-2
The Hive-3

I'm guessing THE HIVE2 doesn't count as they appear adrift with a Wilson volleyball.

DeletedUser

quick question, it is "hive three" right, not "hive negative three" correct?

there's a hive two and hive negative two, so i kinda get confused.

any idea when this war was officially started? i'd like to track this on grepostats for everyone.

DeletedUser

EVO 8 HIVE 0

first drive gets a touchdown + 2pt conversion. let's see what HIVE's possession brings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the war officially started at 1am GMT+1 Monday morning, however AlliedMichael was the final straw and the trigger so it depends..

I don't mind though if you include those or now lol we'll win ofc ;)

DeletedUser

Evo 14 HIVE 2

Ok, so after Evo's touchdown, on HIVE's first possession, they threw an interception and Evo returned it for a touchdown. HIVE got the ball back, made a few first downs, then punted. Their punt was inside the 4-yard line. Evo's QB was sacked in the endzone for a safety. Safety punt to HIVE.

DeletedUser

Damn it. I used to check grepostats for losses of the hive and I saw our allies (TD and Vanguard) behind most of the conquers and now I constantly see Evo. :p

DeletedUser

mmm just a sidenote. I'm the real Angels1001 (Hive). I handed my account over by the end of december 2010 to some person I believed I could trust.
I check from time to time grepostats how it is going.

Let me say that I'm extremely disappointed that when the war started my account successor just runs over to Evolution. I would just want to clarify that I would never do that. It requires courage to fight a number 1 alliance. Too many players just run over to the nr 1 alliance. As a consequence that alliance has overgrown Iota (of course there is also merit of the core players).

If the leaders of Hive just switch camps to evolutions, what war are you talking about?

I see only one good alliance: dirty dozen (strong internal growth)

greetings from the real world ;)

DeletedUser

I dont get why Evo would even accept players from the alliance theyre at war with. All theyre doing is building up a number of players who clearly have no loyalty and are in it for themselves. These guys are just going to run when Evos time comes...

edit: i should say, i dont mean solely evo, as it seems many alliances do this and its a practice ive never fully understood.

DeletedUser

very true magi, nice talking to you again :)
I propose you kick angels1001 and trash him ;)

DeletedUser

I dont get why Evo would even accept players from the alliance theyre at war with. All theyre doing is building up a number of players who clearly have no loyalty and are in it for themselves. These guys are just going to run when Evos time comes...

edit: i should say, i dont mean solely evo, as it seems many alliances do this and its a practice ive never fully understood.

We have recruited select players from Myrmidon which have turned out to be the pieces we were looking for. Probably 10 players total and we were at war with them for 3-4 months. Most of them we hadn't attacked, some we gave them enough DBP for 3+ cities. Did my research, monitored their progress for quite sometime before. I know these players well and we've all hit it off since. If they moved on at any point, I wouldn't be mad they ditched me, just thankful that we had time to work together. (in 5 months, only had 2 players actually leave, who quit soon after anyway)

Loyalty seems to be that quick fix for everyone. We need to find that Lassie-type player that will fetch and save Jimmy when he fell in the well. I think loyalty is overrated and isn't going to the best way to judge the long-term commitment of a player. Instead its a million little things consistently done over a period of time called trust.

I believe it's also tough for the #1 alliance to recruit. They are the #1 blanket, which means they have to be the most selective of any alliance in the game because everyone wants to feel the warmth and safety of the #1 blanket, even if they don't care for the players or leadership. They also have more applicants than anyone and since they are always carrying near 60 players, its difficult to maintain 1 on 1 contact... someone always get's left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Score Day Three

On HIVE's possesion, their running back fumbled the ball and Evo ran the fumble in for a touchdown. He's looking befuddled and throws his helmet on the ground.

Evo 21, HIVE 2

Next possession, HIVE goes three-and-out and punts the ball back to Evo, who runs it down for another touchdown. As Evo's kicker was predisposed on the john, the substitute kicker couldn't get the extra point, wide right.

Evo 27, HIVE 2

HIVE makes a few first downs, but can't cross mid-field. They punt back to Evo and down the ball at the 1-yd line! On a 2nd down sweep run, HIVE tackles the Evo runner in the endzone. SAFETY.

Evo 27, HIVE 4

As the crowd is getting restless in this barn-burner, everyone's wondering if HIVE will turn this around on their next offensive possession?

...find out tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Well.... Evolution recruited me because the collective might of Evolution feared the thundering hooves of the Mighty Chariots of the Chickenhawk Legions.

Either that or they got some kind of tax deduction for taking me in.

good one roaster! lol

DeletedUser

Let's see what the "score board" says after this weekend.

DeletedUser

Well.... Evolution recruited me because the collective might of Evolution feared the thundering hooves of the Mighty Chariots of the Chickenhawk Legions.

Either that or they got some kind of tax deduction for taking me in.

I'm sure your the secret weapon of someone... ever heard of mad chicken's disease?