HIVE vs. Evo Scoreboard

DeletedUser

Nah, it's just halftime. I heard Vanilla Ice is doing the halftime show. Apparently, Grepolis couldn't spring for any of the big names.

DeletedUser

Shhhh, Lozza.

I told you it was halftime. BBCue wanted to call the game on account of a technicality. Apparently, going into vacation mode results in an automatic forfeit when American Footbal rules are translated for use with Grepolis Pwning. However, I put a lot of money on this game in Vegas and I can't win if they call it a forfeit.

DeletedUser

haha ok i'll shut up.. BB can knock a couple of points off if he likes... i don't think it'll matter in the long run ;)

who is your money on tho :D

DeletedUser

I took one of those proposition bets on the game; proposition bets are "weird" bets like whether the coin toss in the game will come up heads or tails. I am betting that the Hive formers a killer B squad and takes 20 or more Evolution cities starting with the letter "B".

The real contest is, in some ways, lopsided but a pretty nice match in others. You guys are tough in the area where Hive is located. We in the much maligned rim definitely hit the soft underbelly of Evolution. However, I am now neighbors with ronald and aaxc (and, ugh, silba) and I'm only a four hour boatride from one of your cities so that's becoming less true. It's hard to keep up a war on that many fronts and Hive has some forces they can bring to bear that are gonna be tough once they get going.

As for me, I'll just keep plugging along and checking out if the city starts with B.