• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21418

Do we have a MOD alive in this world ore is he just a ghost

Regards kraniet:cool:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You guys have the ever wonderful Curly as your assigned mod, consider yourself lucky as you could have gotten one of us "Blues" and we're no fun :(

DeletedUser18636

You guys have the ever wonderful Curly as your assigned mod, consider yourself lucky as you could have gotten one of us "Blues" and we're no fun :(

=) Nah... blue ain't so bad
curly is just on vacation of some sort =) so all of us are having fun...

DeletedUser31161

mostly all of us DH is having to make some decisions by their ever so bad leader, Corey. And they are being beat up by TB. They are fallign fast. Even their number 1 player just became number 2. they are definitely not having fun

DeletedUser

Corey's doing an awesome job, so far the bad decisions are totally based on me. I went inactive for a bit because of the speed world and there was no-one to lead in that time. We're not being beaten up by anyone and we're deffo having fun.

Not nice pingu!

DeletedUser31161

see i have my effect in every world too. I join for a while plan to talk trash and dissolve alliances, but the problem is i make way to many enemies in a week and eventually get conquered. its all the game though ;) unfortunately didn't do it yet i tried with the NOOBS but i guess they're smarter than they advertise they know how slippery us penguins are.

DeletedUser21560

see i have my effect in every world too. I join for a while plan to talk trash and dissolve alliances, but the problem is i make way to many enemies in a week and eventually get conquered. its all the game though ;) unfortunately didn't do it yet i tried with the NOOBS but i guess they're smarter than they advertise they know how slippery us penguins are.

We only invite NOOBS, newbies can join other alliances - Im sure SS or DH or whatever they call themselfes are recruiting

DeletedUser20688

Your sig looks fun though

Haters gona hate,

All jokes aside, people on this game really need to lighten up. People can hate me and my alliance as much they want I don't really care but we just look at all of you guys and think wow, what a bunch of uptight people who have no humour what so ever. We may have 6 or so alliances on us but I've been in worse positions on grepolis so I'm confident we can deal with the pressure. I think deep down all of you know 1 on 1 our alliance is the strongest hence the grouping up against us.

But yeah, haters gona hate and the haters need to take their Digital Hammers out of their rectums

DeletedUser

(Someone pass the Violin) *sad music plays*

Are for real?... More delusional talk, think youll find everyone wants to take you out because you attacked every Alliance you could reach at the start and annoyed/stalked every Alliance you couldnt... What little fame youve gained is from Troll'ing every Alliance you can on here... Thats literally the only reason youve got Groups against you...

Goin on about haters gona hate, haha.. maybe if you stopped trying to make everyone hate you for a start... Your the haters!!!, everything you say is either Digital Hammer this or Digital Hammer that, why dont you just get on with your own thing, stop following Alliances around trying to cover your backs.. then this place might be a little more humorous for ya..

DeletedUser20688

No violin needed kid, like I said, I've been in it a lot worse and come out on top.

I have some amazing players in my alliance and I'm glad as it will be hard taking on all of your alliances as there are so many on you who want to pick off the most skilful one.

Also, just because we send out attacks it doesn't mean we are starting a war lol. God you are dense

DeletedUser

No violin needed kid,

I wasnt asking for your permission, kid!...

If youve got some amazing players in your Alliance, why dont you try leading them for a change?

Also, just because you send attacks out doesnt mean the receiving Alliances wont retaliate and see it as a friendly activity lol... God your dense..

DeletedUser20688

You are reacting like an attack means war, in this stage of the world its for BP.

We will see in time regarding my leadership, I've lead alliance before and they have always enjoyed the fun and light heartedness of the way I do things. My alliance are superstars who can have a laugh, I'm a lucky leader.

DeletedUser

You are reacting like an attack means war, in this stage of the world its for BP.

Well if iam wrong why is everyone trying to revenge conquer ya'll then.... bad decisions by the leaders more like, attacking the wrong Alliances... ohh, look at us top of the Attack Ranks... you really didnt think it wouldnt come back to bite you did ya, Snake biting a snake... awesome..

DeletedUser

We will see in time regarding my leadership, I've lead alliance before and they have always enjoyed the fun and light heartedness of the way I do things. My alliance are superstars who can have a laugh, I'm a lucky leader.

Yeah, sounds more like your worried about everyone deserting you... (I just put the Violin away)

DeletedUser20688

No one will desert the alliance and if they did then oh well its only a game

I've only been the leader for less than a week so I have not but my offical stamp on things yet. We will be up there soon, its still early

DeletedUser

*Goes and makes popcorn* Continue please :p

Oh and Corey is a good guy. Great leader. I'll get rimmed before I go anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Im totally confused... Why are you 2 girlies argueing? you both suck and both alliances gonna end up closing because leaders leave due to "personal reasons"

Hate on the NOOBS, leave the newbies alone... simple

NOOBS FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.