hmmm just arsking

• Thread starter DeletedUser21418
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey WarCry83, your double posting. Makes it look like your talking to your self. And you fizzle, why you think flapping your gums makes you sound like you know what your talking about? It only makes you sound like a blowhard. Its a game, and you make it a real drag looking at all your hate and vile spilling out. There is enough of that in real life with out having to look at in the game.:pro:

DeletedUser21560

Hey WarCry83, your double posting. Makes it look like your talking to your self. And you fizzle, why you think flapping your gums makes you sound like you know what your talking about? It only makes you sound like a blowhard. Its a game, and you make it a real drag looking at all your hate and vile spilling out. There is enough of that in real life with out having to look at in the game.:pro:

w000t im not hating... why would you say such a thing

I speak nothing but the truth!

DeletedUser31161

Idiots sing your reps!!!!! I want to know who i am supposed ot destroy. if nobody says i will just defeat thrizzle. i would win for sure hes a NOOB

DeletedUser21560

Idiots sing your reps!!!!! I want to know who i am supposed ot destroy. if nobody says i will just defeat thrizzle. i would win for sure hes a NOOB

Yeah please come defeat me

And not signing Dereps just shows the stans are scared, 90% of mine are anonymous - and trust me i got a few of them :p

DeletedUser

Careful Thizzle, the penquin with the 1.5k city is going to go after you. :eek:

DeletedUser31161

its sad how this penguin is only a hundred down from you even when he was conquered.

DeletedUser31161

if i didn't know anything then i'd be in the NOOB club. i mean i don't know why we are having this conversation. its like you guys want to diss yourself. the founder of NOOBS! it kinda like the alliance S.O.S in sparta. S.O.S really are they that sad. thats the question i have a lot when i see your profile. not even that how you play, only 100 bp, and 0 of that comes from abp. and before you start saying oh you don't have any abp either then think of this I HAVE BEEN STUCK IN 042 FOR MOST OF THE GAME AND YOU ARE 2K MORE THAN ME!

NOOBS- Noobish optical obstical simpletons. (in other worlds idiots that don't exist)

seriously if you think NOOBS are so good then why don't we stop talking the talk and start testing our skills on the field. then you will earn even more dp! or has your fire thizzled out. Nothing more needs to be said if so then maybe i get some troops to visit your city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.