Hmmm...Well this is interesting

DeletedUser

I have gotten two spy reports, one Republica, one ALLIANCE OF TAURUS. Both same day. Within a few hours of eachother.
Now there are 2 possible explanations:
A)There in a pact and working together to ANTI-TURTLE me
or
B)Everyones targetting me because im without an alliance.

Just to make sure, is there any good alliances in O44 willing to take a mass turtle?

DeletedUser25388

2 alliances need not be in a pact to attack a player who is with out an alliance.. so the reason 2 is right.. and defend urself.. rather than analyzing.. y u got 2 people spying on u...

DeletedUser

I have gotten two spy reports, one Republica, one ALLIANCE OF TAURUS. Both same day. Within a few hours of eachother.
Now there are 2 possible explanations:
A)There in a pact and working together to ANTI-TURTLE me
or
B)Everyones targetting me because im without an alliance.

Just to make sure, is there any good alliances in O44 willing to take a mass turtle?

no. i don't think so, at least

DeletedUser22423

I would say your doing great there AA and the question should be more like is there an alliance that wouldn't take you. They are just attacking you b/c you never asked to join and snubbed their feelings. Hang in there a little longer. The MRA's will split soon enough and better alliances will appear that will recognize your talents and send you an invite.

DeletedUser

If you happen to need defense during a time we are not engaged in formal warfare operations; please PM me. I usually have tons of D that I want to see some action.

Obviously, if the attacks are coming from us, its out of the picture.

DeletedUser

the way on annoying someone is turtling own city, that's what i did on knossos and until now no one can get my city lol.. you r the man AA for making someone angry

DeletedUser22940

By the way....

AoT and Republica are pacted. I am en ex-leader from Republica.

They kicked me out because I told them they needed to discard their MRA ways. :D

DeletedUser

Nothing like an MRA pacted to an MRA so that no one has any cities they can take, no one has anyone they can farm, and no one can grow.