Hmmmmmm gsa

DeletedUser

I would like to know why a major alliance like GSA is reaching out to smaller alliances to help them in their battles.
All it does is hurts the smaller alliances, let them grow and please fight your own battles.

DeletedUser

Its not uncommon for struggling alliances to call on help from other alliances. In Tau it took the team work of the world to cripple and destroy Inglorious Bastards, who had double the points of the #2 alliance after a 3-way super merge. Every major alliance and small alliance agreed to work together for the most part on one single objective essentially. The bastards fell after a few months.

In the case of GSA, are you sure other alliances aren't just striking to spite the #1 alliance? I keep my Delphi account active incase I ever decide to come back, since I still have 8 city slots available to my current 5 cities, lol.

But I remember a few weeks ago I received a letter from the leader of a small alliance who said he was looking for active members to help in the fight against one*. This was before NovaZ and GSA merged. Perhaps these groups are just starting to surface? Or are they directly coordinating with GSA in attacks? Cause thats dead giveaway.

DeletedUser

I would like to know why a major alliance like GSA is reaching out to smaller alliances to help them in their battles.
All it does is hurts the smaller alliances, let them grow and please fight your own battles.

Simple and easy. GSA are doing their best not to appear on the list of destroyed & Crippled alliances by ONE*. They did became arrogant by taking few of ONE* cities (when ONE* was fighting with Hawks and many other alliances at the same time). Now GSA realized that since The Hawks are technically disbanded, ONE* will focus whole offensive power on them. thus GSA is begging Rim alliances for help.
With currently contingent that ONE* has, I dont think GSA has any chances to against it.

DeletedUser

Simple and easy. GSA are doing their best not to appear on the list of destroyed & Crippled alliances by ONE*. They did became arrogant by taking few of ONE* cities (when ONE* was fighting with Hawks and many other alliances at the same time). Now GSA realized that since The Hawks are technically disbanded, ONE* will focus whole offensive power on them. thus GSA is begging Rim alliances for help.
With currently contingent that ONE* has, I dont think GSA has any chances to against it.

LOL Arrogant since when hmm ?

DeletedUser22940

LOL - I wish, for once, you would actually post something worth reading Mr. Moo Man. I see you on like every thread saying "ONE* takes noobs" and "ONE sucks" and this and that, but have you actually done anything in game aside from conquer ghosts and take handouts from other GSA players? You should focus on that instead of spamming the forum.

Anyway, on topic. I, too, do not understand why big poppa GSA needs to enlist several small alliances to do their dirty work. Perhaps if they built any type of offense, they would not need to enlist little militia type alliances to actually attack.

DeletedUser

Those were jokes in case you did not know or did hurt big ego ?

Gosh sweets please there are nicer people in your alliance that is captain A-hole.

Yes i took from them cause they would offer besides i was a late starter and extra cities all ways help and i have no idea where these rumors are coming.

DeletedUser12667

People of Delphi

aaaaaa-1-1.png

DeletedUser12667

Nooooooooooo!!!! The ghosts have fleed from in game to the externals:p

Guess they heard the Ghostbusters were in Delphi:eek:

DeletedUser

No I have actual proof of GSA reaching out to smaller alliances stating things about them and one :(
Sad I think

DeletedUser12667

I cant say cause I quit looking at the stats. But?

Will leave it at that:p

Like my opinion matters:)

DeletedUser22650

not to long ago novaz were helping you even though they were smaller than you, then hawks were allso helping you fight against novaz and inp, allso last bombardement you guys put on me you had arch angels timing perfect shots alongside alot of your ppl... i realize youve recruited everyone in the whole of delphi now but dont throw stones when you live in a glass house :p

DeletedUser

Dux we are not working closely with alliances to coordinate attacks
as for you all also helping with sn and inp, you were before we came on board, we just jumped in and kept in touch
while you were at war with them we were fighting bunnies, after that war we moved onto the one your team was already in
we knew you were at war with them hence the discussions
on the other hand , the #2 alliance is reaching out to these smaller ones to get them to join them - it only turns out poorly for the smaller ones, that we would rather have grow and let them enjoy the game :) then have to attack - there lies the difference

Task - to your comment yes they have coordinated attacks with the smaller alliances, plus you know how info trickles down :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

sorry novaz helped you fight bunnies and then we helped with inp and novaz, we were both smaller than you....im not diss'in you, ive said many times recently to my former teammates that you're an awesome alliance and your original members (not anyone who's been in 4 or more alliances allready and all on the same world) deserve to win delphi but you're badmouthing gsa for doing the same thing youve allways done

as for any smaller alliances starting on the rim of a server thats allready been won then they should really look to the start of a server, theres a new one on monday, in the old days with open ended maps then yeah, the big boys willget bored and new blood move inwards but not anymore, one* will sim build the wonders then delphi will go below 300 and close so staring way out on the rim is just pointles

DeletedUser

dux again we have never reached out and bad mouthed an alliance to smaller ones in mails to get them to join in
SN broke off from ONE in the beginning so we of course remained in touch
I was just asking why they feel the need to basically go to almost all smaller alliances to gain support when they are #2 - why does a top alliance need to build a coalition, that is my question......

DeletedUser22650

all im saying is the first time i spoke to you it was because you pm'd me asking for the hawks to help you fight inp, we were ranked 5th at the time so really you can answer your own question, why would the number 1 / 2 alliance ask a smaller one to help?

DeletedUser

dux these aren't even in the top 5, and not even fighting us
you were already involved in that war

DeletedUser

dux these aren't even in the top 5, and not even fighting us
you were already involved in that war

DeletedUser22650

after the inp one with sn maybe but we didnt start fighting inp, we were fighting novaz back then, we only started the inp war at your personal request, its exactly the same thing your speaking about now....not that i care, all's fair in love and grepolis, its i just think its funny you would make this thread :D