Hmmmmmm gsa

DeletedUser22650

Many of us have played on conquest as well without morale.
Anyways good luck with the ghosts, tricky takes.

where did you play on a proper world? i didnt see you on kappa or xi so im guessing tau? its sort of a proper one apart from the pesky 2.0 :)

DeletedUser12667

Many of us have played on conquest as well without morale.

Never said you didnt. Just wanted to have an opponent who seems to do well in this game on a world I would play properly:) Grepo is only fun to me if there is a good chance I am going to be rimmed. Otherwise it is just simming:p

DeletedUser20688

He killys ghosts! Only the best can kill ghosts.

If it was NovaZ 30 vs ONE* 30 then yes NovaZ probably had have won, but there was all the other alliances :p

Corey, why don't you start another SN in another world? I'd be first to join if the settings are good. And this time I would try, hopefully. ;)

If the new server next week is decent then I might get playing again. We shall see!

Edit: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33928-New-world-Knossos&p=553306#post553306

I am complaining about the MRA's in this server but I think this one will be even worse!

Let's face it here...AA ran Novaz and he did it well. When he left you guys went down hill.
We are not doubting the player's skill...they are obviously still doing well and have for some time.
The leadership, however was poor towards the end.

Either way, off topic.

Our leadership went when AA left, I've said many times, Casey couldn't lead a prey in a mosque

DeletedUser

If the new server next week is decent then I might get playing again. We shall see!

Edit: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33928-New-world-Knossos&p=553306#post553306

I am complaining about the MRA's in this server but I think this one will be even worse!

Our leadership went when AA left, I've said many times, Casey couldn't lead a prey in a mosque

That's my kind of world! :D I'm up for it and this time I'mma use a lil gold ;) LOL 200 cap :D It's fun at the beginning taking them out.

Meh I can't handle conquest, too much work and not enough time.

DeletedUser20688

Its revolt you tit :p

Yeah, I might aswell sign up for the beginning fighting. Get some ABP!

DeletedUser

I know you boob.

I was talking to Dux, Killy and SweetT about conquest :p

Pick NW? <3