Hmmmmmm gsa

DeletedUser

Oh well I apologize as we were told differently
That you were hitting both

DeletedUser20688

Simple and easy. GSA are doing their best not to appear on the list of destroyed & Crippled alliances by ONE*. They did became arrogant by taking few of ONE* cities (when ONE* was fighting with Hawks and many other alliances at the same time). Now GSA realized that since The Hawks are technically disbanded, ONE* will focus whole offensive power on them. thus GSA is begging Rim alliances for help.
With currently contingent that ONE* has, I dont think GSA has any chances to against it.

The "One* destroyed and crippled list"...you do realise you guys are not as good as you think you are?

Novaz top 50 Vs One*s top 50 its no contest who would have won...

When its 100 Vs 100 and you go to attack a city it will get stacked with 5k Biremes. GSA are smart if they are getting more alliances to help the fight.

DeletedUser

Yes understood
Again was a simple question I had asked
Thank you for your responses :)

DeletedUser

The "One* destroyed and crippled list"...you do realise you guys are not as good as you think you are?

Novaz top 50 Vs One*s top 50 its no contest who would have won...

When its 100 Vs 100 and you go to attack a city it will get stacked with 5k Biremes. GSA are smart if they are getting more alliances to help the fight.

Never seen Novaz having more than 50 members (which is good) and I never said ONE* is the best. One thing I know for sure, ONE* members can lead successful OP's after another, wonderful teamwork and good morale within alliance.

DeletedUser

I had a bad impression to begin with from things other alliances had told us of ONE*, but in the last week i've seen them to be a more friendly alliance then any of the other ones mentioned in the externals. I'm pretty sure they can and probably will win this world :p

DeletedUser

Yes bullet we try to remain upbeat and in good spirits :)
Also as the name was created - was looking for teamwork
Thank you scull for the nice comments
One is not a bully alliance we don't bully smaller ones and in most circumstances don't bother with them
Unless provoked which is why I created this thread

DeletedUser

People of Delphi

aaaaaa-1-1.png

Ummm...isn't your nickname "Killy"? Highly inappropriate coming from you :p

DeletedUser

He killys ghosts! Only the best can kill ghosts.

If it was NovaZ 30 vs ONE* 30 then yes NovaZ probably had have won, but there was all the other alliances :p

Corey, why don't you start another SN in another world? I'd be first to join if the settings are good. And this time I would try, hopefully. ;)

DeletedUser22940

Let's face it here...AA ran Novaz and he did it well. When he left you guys went down hill.
We are not doubting the player's skill...they are obviously still doing well and have for some time.
The leadership, however was poor towards the end.

Either way, off topic.

DeletedUser

AA didn't run SN well. He ran it brilliantly. Idk AA was a huge part of our team, he guided us well and gave us a lot of advice - even to those who were already experienced. When he left everyone was upset and I know he didn't want to gift his account, last time that happened his account was banned. By that time we had lost or losing lots of good players, the whole list: Sirrodas, Jingo7, Jus-co, Dave Y, WAAGH, taoman, Gida, Attilaz, Trubar, stormkronic, Uranius, canarif, johnimus, ShadowMelik, Falcian(in a sense), JonahHex, Maginius, Pbizzle206, mastigo, Stevapolis the Great, WiredHK, David41279 and lots more.

I can't really name anymore because I was in VM. Nor can I comment on the leadership. On topic as it's related to GSA and why they now have to use these methods. Had these players remained and we had the ones we had towards the end, well it would have been a different story.

DeletedUser

But they didn't and for months even us in ONE knew he planned to leave as the world was not challenging enough. We were always in it for the duration rather than SN who were a flash in the pan :D

DeletedUser

AA always leaves the massive n00b hahaha. As soon as he becomes one of or the best he gets bored and moves on. His chances of returning to Grepolis are slim, chances of returning to Delphi are even smaller.

Most of us saw it coming just shortly before it happened. Damn I miss those laughs we used to have in the off-topic section :(

Soon ONE* will become bored too :p

DeletedUser

But for now we have GSA and their minions to entertain us, lets hope they keep up the good fight longer than previous alliances otherwise its a long way to WW.....

DeletedUser

Eh eventually people will come together against you once they realize you lot are going to kill them lol. The predicted time to WW is a load of cr*p. It's waaaay off.

DeletedUser

We have no intentions of killing everybody, just the ones who oppose us :)
There are some alliances that don't feel we are such heathens.

DeletedUser12667

Ummm...isn't your nickname "Killy"? Highly inappropriate coming from you :p

LOL how true. But a morale world is made to give the little people a chance. So imo it is a world for peace not war. I welcome any here on Delphi to join me in a world with decent settings to see why my nickname is Killy.

We have no intentions of killing everybody, just the ones who oppose us :)
There are some alliances that don't feel we are such heathens.

My alliance opposes you(PACT's are not in our vocabulary, and it should be removed from grepo imo). The Ghostbusters are not afraid to be attacked, and actually welcome any who wishes to try. But I guess that if you rimmed us then the number of ghosts would be able to grow and your players would be scared. So I understand why now that I think of it why we are not attacked:p Guess it is time to change our alliance name and profile:eek:

DeletedUser

we only attacked while it was interesting, now it is not we leave you alone, grow little one grow....

DeletedUser12667

LOL a true noob allowing a predator like those in my allaince to grow:) But you got no worries cause we dont play morale worlds like we do non-morale worlds. But I guess yall are aware of our experience, so that is why yall choose to leave us alone. So Mr ONE* diplomat, leave your diplo talk in your diplo talk chest(lol that made no sense) cause we dont do diplo. It is a position for noobs.

So again I will openly invite any or all of ONE* to join the Ghostbusters(or whatever we choose to call ourselves since I like to change our name for fun) on a non-morale HW. But we prefer the conquest system, that is where timing and activity and knowledge of the game out weighs size. So I would like to see if ONE* has what it takes to rim 5 players in a conquest world where morale doesnt help little us:)

DeletedUser

Many of us have played on conquest as well without morale.
Anyways good luck with the ghosts, tricky takes.