Hobby Lobby & Supreme Court Decision

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser5819

Well, I guess that's not the least relevant point made here :p

DeletedUser

In you're opinion what was the least relevant point made here?

DeletedUser5819

Hey pebs, you want to come back on anything from me or Hasan?

I thought it was interesting today to read a real person, who does have a religion, and is murican, on the govt making him pay for something he has a moral objection to.
So judge me..i really don't care....i am a criminal...i feel i should not have to pay for everyone sitting around collecting welfare while i work my butt off...so i hid some assets i had....sue me...i don't really care..i stand by my decisions...i was offered a plea deal to admit to something i didn't do ...i declined ..standing on my morales...and i got pinched for it.
Not exactly the same, but part of this community and a good example of the murican govt forcing a murican to pay for something they object to on moral grounds, and them not getting away with dodging it.
It is only the direct relationship between payment and provision that makes it dodgable. If they just raised company taxation by a per employee rate to buy the health insurance centrally it would be harder to duck. It would probably cost more though as it would need to be more blanket coverage than case-by-case.