Hogs of destiny wants you

DeletedUser

How is the mop of all ending? I saw you have alt of "fans". :) you were always a first military class

DeletedUser

your spelling/grammar is as good as it ever was omer........

DeletedUser

ha ha ha! in honor of this most recent Omerism, I made you a new alliance logo!

mop.jpg

It even goes with your alliance banner!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
i would make that our banner if i could!
good job calatan!

and we ARE mopping up all the sticky messes left by the dirty, grimy, evil doers out there..........mmmmm smell that lemony fresh scent *sniff sniff*

my oh my, that made my day.

DeletedUser

Spelling

True, but after all i am not an american and i speak Hebrew. I bet that both of you have no idea in addition that you are being hated by most people op.ivy,
and Caltan we already have too much information about the noobs of destiny.

DeletedUser

yes, people usually hate it when they are attacked. anyone who whould attack THEM would HAVE to be evil , right????
although there are attacks going on all around them, no one is allowed to attack THEM!!
people have every right to hate.
but how anyone could hate someone else for attacking them in a war game...... is beyond me.
hating is a waste of energy. i recommend they spend that energy on learning the finer points of the game and building an army to better defend themselves against attacks the next time someone comes a knockin'.
because someone always does.

of course they could just ***** and complain and demonize their attacker to everyone who will listen.....
and not learn a single thing from the attacks.
that's also a valid response i suppose.......

DeletedUser

I haven't talked to my older brother in almost twenty years.... the SOB sank my Battleship.

DeletedUser

ya, he told me all about it......
what you did to his Farrah Fawcett poster in retaliation was........let's just say bold.

DeletedUser

sorry..........
BOLD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It wasn't an easy retaliation to stomach...

For more than six months... I had been secretly dating that bikini clad poster behind my brother's back.

But I did what had to be done.

Varun

Strategos
hmm...... ur dropping off....... btw i'm ur arch rival and enemy, from the black death imperium...........

DeletedUser

urgent support

foxhawaii e waianee (black imperium attack e conquer gemino city (big city) in ocea 40.my alliance hog for destiny...plese help me support!!!(D)(D)(D)(S(D)(D)

Varun

Strategos
Ha, ha, ha......

foxhawaii e waianee (black imperium attack e conquer gemino city (big city) in ocea 40.my alliance hog for destiny...plese help me support!!!(D)(D)(D)(S(D)(D)

Hmm...... he's doing a good job of it then.......

I am a BDI player, btw.. ;)

DeletedUser

gemino said:
foxhawaii e waianee (black imperium attack e conquer gemino city (big city) in ocea 40.my alliance hog for destiny...plese help me support!!!(S

:D ROFLMAO Did this guy just make a request for support on the open forums?!?!?!

Well I mean that just speaks volumes about the calibre of player in HOD.

Lets see if I can help....:Angry: You leave this poor hoglet alone you nasty BDI guys!!!!!

DeletedUser

I used to be in Hogs of Destiny but some of us made a new alliance called Hogs of Honour and I went too

DeletedUser12077

I used to be in Hogs of Destiny but some of us made a new alliance called Hogs of Honour and I went too

You want a medal or something?

Your new alliance will go the same way as HoD, everyone in Alpha will make sure of that.

Besides, there's no honour in being a Hog, you're misrepresenting the term...DON'T MAKE ME SUE!