Hogs of destiny wants you

DeletedUser

I am dionysius.....

I am not great.
I am not an ELITIST...

WHAT i AM IS A FULLY COMMITTED PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF WHO JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN...

I enjoy teaching the craft of warfare and enjoy talking to other players from other countries....

So if you are interested in joining the BIGGEST MRA alliance on alpha world then join the

HOGS OF DESTINY.....

Mail me and I will arrange an invitation.....

If your alliance wishes a merger then mail me and I will pass your application of our GRAND council......

Remember this.....

BE ALL YOU CAN BE....

Join the HOGS of DESTINY and together we will make this a better world......:pro:

DeletedUser

HoDsig7.png

DeletedUser1405

All these negative posts, problem is they are still there and still learning and enjoying the game.
Youve got to give these guys some Kudos even if they are huge.

Aicy

Strategos
Hey, aren't you the guy who has 6 cities on the same island as one of mine in Alpha?

You seem like a great player. :3

DeletedUser

Hogs of destiny wants you more like hogs of destiny want everybody and anybody even you rooster

Actually Calatan has a restraining order out on me... I'm not allowed within two CS jumps of her polis.

I didn't even know Betsy issued those kind of documents.......

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, Hogs of Destiny are impressing me, They have a super active leader but, here is the bad (real) part, I am in ocean 21 as you know and i needed a new city and i gained 3000 defense BP(D), because the hogs forgot a few tips.
1: before you attack someone you should really clear his harbor first.
2: Don't send transport ships without anything on them.
3: attacking with bireme won't do much damage.
One of you'r player in my ocean was so sure he is going to loose he changed his city name to the name i had asked to change to. (DISTRICT 4), so now i tool it. as i said i am really impressed that they still survive but the main reason IS because there inactive, i cleared loads of there city's in my ocean and nobody even rebuild HIS FORCES.
If someone can show me how to post reports i will show them really.
:pro:

DeletedUser

There are some great players here. Having started 7 months behind the rest of the game we've had to do things a bit differently than I would have liked.

If I have to recruit 10,000 players, put them through the crucible of war, and end up with only 2 or 3 hundred good active players, then so be it.

And before you get too uppity, one of your top ten members was in the Hogs for several months, Op.Ivy.

DeletedUser

you're just an easy target.....
i get bored and need someone to poke at, nothing more.
i actually share this desire of yours to train and share knowledge with new players.
most players are simply looking for glory, as quickly and as easily as they can come by it.
as i told dionysius, i think it's admirable that you are actually willing to endure the frustration of training all these players, simply to improve the gameplay in alpha (if that is in fact your motive).

that being said, i also detest mra's...........go figure.

DeletedUser

Yeah, most people respect people who volunteer at homeless shelters, but would never consider doing so themselves. Dirty hobos......icky!

DeletedUser

not me, screw hobos.
they should get a job and contribute to our society.
i respect people who work hard and provide for their fellow man, not take the easy way out.

free will can be a bastard can't it?

i like how you compared all of your hog followers to homeless bums tho....
truly de-motivational, i wonder what they will think of it???

DeletedUser

Dirty hobos

"Dirty Hobos" is the name of my new rock band.

we're touring the nation with "Stolen Shoes" -Their hit single, "Will Harmonize For Food" is a big hit on the adult contemporary charts.

DeletedUser

Yeah, most people respect people who volunteer at homeless shelters, but would never consider doing so themselves. Dirty hobos......icky!

Hmm your alliance members being compared to dirty hobos? Hmm.... Super Logical Man to the rescue! You should hmmm.... I don't know, maybe compare them to lets say actual grepolis players?

DeletedUser

i love their new single!!
i can't get that chorus out of my head, so catchy:

"dirt on my skin, please let me in
our leader has us living underneath a log,
huddle together for warmth, like a bunch of sweaty hogs...."

keep a close eye on your shoes alpha players
the hogs are coming.......

DeletedUser

glad to see some people have a sense of humor and don't immediately launch into an insult war :)

good job

where is dionysius anyway........?