Hogs of destiny wants you

DeletedUser

Hail all Alpha,
A new force is here to be rekoned with in the mid oceans, The wolf Legion is a well organised group, made up of experienced players seeking stable gameplay and expansion into our border oceans.
Most of us were once generals for Eclipse, and it is from there that the Wolves were formed by myself and Heyhey. We still share allegiance with Eclipse, and will act against any aggressor who challenges their alliance.
We are open to recruitment and play a diplomatic game, with high levels of activity and positive conquering.
For any info on the alliance contact Hillsidehg, or Heyhey.
Goodluck to all.:)

In ocean 71....We take all from our enemies and give nothing in return.

DeletedUser

Where in this thread do you see anything about eclipse or asking you to present your splinter group of eclipse(who got raped by IL).

DeletedUser

Do you constantly ***** at people Phish, or do you have any good points to your day......
Are you still talking about your dominance over Eclipse in o39-38......This is all a bit old,.... is it not....
I'll send you an invite to our group if you want....there is no hard feeling's on my part....lol

DeletedUser

Do you constantly ***** at people Phish, or do you have any good points to your day......
Are you still talking about your dominance over Eclipse in o39-38......This is all a bit old,.... is it not....
I'll send you an invite to our group if you want....there is no hard feeling's on my part....lol

Yes he does ;)

DeletedUser

Yes he does ;)

Pretty much.

You didn't answer my question mate.

DeletedUser

how'd you make a come back 3 months ago calatan quit and you guys were sunk i hope that happens again

the person who wants you dead,
raphshadow(SW)

DeletedUser

how'd you make a come back 3 months ago calatan quit and you guys were sunk i hope that happens again

the person who wants you dead,
raphshadow(SW)

Eclipse didn't shrink, they took most off HoD, then BDI and EOW were the next choices, because they fought with honour, unlike TGO.

DeletedUser

WM802 said:
Eclipse didn't shrink, they took most off HoD, then BDI and EOW were the next choices, because they fought with honour, unlike TGO.

I take exception to that highlighted part, how could we have fought dishonourably when we were never at war with HOD??

If you're referring to clamenza forcing calatan to change his city names. That was just a tactic to keep HOD in line. There were so bloody many of you that as an alliance HOD often acted like a headless chicken attacking friend and foe alike, the fact that calatan had to change a city name every time a member of HOD attacked TGO meant it didn't happen too often and when it did it was dealt with fast.

If calatan found it overly objectionable he could have declared war and we would have happily joined the ever swelling ranks of HOD's enemies.

I also don't recall you having any moral objections when you accepted your invitation to join TGO. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I take exception to that highlighted part, how could we have fought dishonourably when we were never at war with HOD??

If you're referring to clamenza forcing calatan to change his city names. That was just a tactic to keep HOD in line. There were so bloody many of you that as an alliance HOD often acted like a headless chicken attacking friend and foe alike, the fact that calatan had to change a city name every time a member of HOD attacked TGO meant it didn't happen too often and when it did it was dealt with fast.

If calatan found it overly objectionable he could have declared war and we would have happily joined the ever swelling ranks of HOD's enemies.

I also don't recall you having any moral objections when you accepted your invitation to join TGO. :rolleyes:

calatan sent out a mm, saying join BDI and EOW before joining TGO because, BDI and EOW actually went to war.

DeletedUser

Well as long as calatan toe'd the line there was no need for us to go to war with HOD.

As I said if calatan found our conditions so unreasonable then he only needed to declare war on us but this statement is really a load of BS on calatan's part.

WM802 said:
join BDI and EOW before joining TGO because, BDI and EOW actually went to war.

I saw that mass mail

lol seriously, saying you respect people more because they went to war with you. If we had gone to war I'm sure calatan would have wound up here on the forums bleating about how another bully was picking on HOD for being an MRA.

Remember HOD was above TGO in the rankings at the time so lets face it calatan changing his city names to things like "TGO whipping boy", "I bow to clamenza" and the likes really reflects more poorly on HOD than it did on us.

Do you honestly think any alliance leader who had a shred of respect for themselves and their alliance would agree to something like that?

lol clamenza expected calatan to tell him where to go but nope...he agreed with very little arguement.

So calatan should have looked a little closer to home before spouting about dishonour this and dishonour that.

DeletedUser

See HoD, was under pressure on multiple fronts, from 20+enemies, and wouldnt be able to handle a war with TGO.He only changed his names, to stall for time.

DeletedUser

Afraid you can't have it both ways m8. Your saying we didn't have any honour because we didn't attack you but calatans tactics in belittling himself and his alliance were perfectly justifiable?

Not in my books m8. You can reason it out as much as you want but it just made calatan and by extension HOD look bad.

The simple fact is TGO was one of the few alliances who didn't get caught up in the lets pound the MRA fad that swept alpha, we had other things to do and HOD was no real threat so why should we go to war when we could use calatans fear of us to keep his piglets in line.

It seems to me that HOD gained more from this arrangement than TGO did, all we wanted was to avoid the distraction that HOD represented. Calling us dishonourable is a stretch when calatan was the one who acted like a coward.

I'll say it again "Do you honestly think any alliance leader who had a shred of respect for themselves and their alliance would agree to something like that?"

The answer is simply no

DeletedUser

Afraid you can't have it both ways m8. Your saying we didn't have any honour because we didn't attack you but calatans tactics in belittling himself and his alliance were perfectly justifiable?

Im just saying it in calatans point of view

Not in my books m8. You can reason it out as much as you want but it just made calatan and by extension HOD look bad.

The simple fact is TGO was one of the few alliances who didn't get caught up in the lets pound the MRA fad that swept alpha, we had other things to do and HOD was no real threat so why should we go to war when we could use calatans fear of us to keep his piglets in line.

I remember when i first joined Zodiac, HoD took some cities off you.

It seems to me that HOD gained more from this arrangement than TGO did, all we wanted was to avoid the distraction that HOD represented. Calling us dishonourable is a stretch when calatan was the one who acted like a coward.

I'll say it again "Do you honestly think any alliance leader who had a shred of respect for themselves and their alliance would agree to something like that?"

He knew that many hogs, would get conquered.He obviously had respect for them, trying to not get them conquered.

The answer is simply no

Read Bold.

DeletedUser

WM802 said:
Im just saying it in calatans point of view

When you said "Eclipse didn't shrink, they took most off HoD, then BDI and EOW were the next choices, because they fought with honour, unlike TGO."

That was clearly your point of view, you didn't add anything to attest that opinion to calatan.

WM802 said:
I remember when i first joined Zodiac, HoD took some cities off you.

I was heading up TGO when you joined Zodiac and clamenza was the one dealing with calatan, weather he did anything about this I really don't know. It's a bit of a pointless statement though. Usually any skirmishes that broke out were resolved very quickly and I don't ever remember thinking HOD are a threat we need to deal with.

WM802 said:
He knew that many hogs, would get conquered.He obviously had respect for them, trying to not get them conquered.

Thats what happens in wars, you win some you loose some every alliance leader knows that but it doesn't mean you belittle your alliance in such a way.

Go ask any of the well known leaders of the alliances in alpha if they would degrade themselves and their alliance to prevent a war from breaking out.

P.S. if he had such respect for his members then he might have tried a few non degrading means of preventing wars..like oh I don't know, maybe not mass recruiting from other alliances, taking in vast amounts of refugees or not being such a terrible diplomat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you said "Eclipse didn't shrink, they took most off HoD, then BDI and EOW were the next choices, because they fought with honour, unlike TGO."

That was clearly your point of view, you didn't add anything to attest that opinion to calatan.

Well ive told you, it was calatans point of view.

I was heading up TGO when you joined Zodiac and clamenza was the one dealing with calatan, weather he did anything about this I really don't know. It's a bit of a pointless statement though. Usually any skirmishes that broke out were resolved very quickly and I don't ever remember thinking HOD are a threat we need to deal with.

We lost 2 cities, i remeber the thread in Zodiac, "Helping TGO"

Thats what happens in wars, you win some you loose some every alliance leader knows that but it doesn't mean you belittle your alliance in such a way.

Go ask any of the well known leaders of the alliances in alpha if they would degrade themselves and their alliance to prevent a war from breaking out.

P.S. if he had such respect for his members then he might have tried a few non degrading means of preventing wars..like oh I don't know, maybe not mass recruiting from other alliances, taking in vast amounts of refugees or not being such a terrible di0plomat.

He took in refugees, because they were already at war with the alliance they were refugees with.Why was he a terrible diplomat?

DeletedUser

I only dealt with him briefly as a diplomat while I was with Castor just before the formation of TGO.

I went out of my way to secure a nap with HOD. I didn't have to do this mind you, a lot of our allies were asking us to go to war with HOD but I personally had no problem with them. At that stage HOD's average was around 2000 points so I didn't think it would be worth our while.

So the NAP was established and not too long afterwards one of our smaller players took a HOD city. Next thing I know I get a threatening message from calatan and he had given the go ahead to take aggressive actions before even contacting me. Thats not how I operate with alliances I hold pacts or NAPs with and I wasn't about to accept it from calatan.

Also thats a complete load of BS about only accepting refugees who were fleeing HOD's enemies, HOD took in a few refugee's from Castor and when approached about it calatan chose to ignore the messages, again bad diplomacy.

It's common knowledge that the HOD forums were a Propaganda machine, where alliance members were spoon fed a steady diet of lies to make HOD appear to be the victims in a huge hate conspiracy. While it was true tha some alliances took offence to HOD's MRA status and high rank it certainly wasn't true of all of their enemies. One of the reasons HOD had so many enemies was due to the fact that they took refugees and despite being repeatedly asked not to would continuously try to poach players from other alliances, I know thats why ECLIPSE went to war with HOD